Author Topic: If you started to experience racing heart and increased anxiety after this WOE..  (Read 3550 times)

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
I did experience it and went 6 months with it. When I was at home I was at the best but when I had to go out I experience racing heart and facial blushing (extreme). I started to think it was because of the diet but couldn't find anyone with these health problems eating the same. I had lots of theories that failed until a week ago I started to use iodine (probably Vitamin A too). Right next day, I did not experience any racing heart nor blushing. Even iodine in minimal amounts from iodized salt has helped with this. I think it's related to thyroid not able to produce hormones (thyroxine) as not enough iodine was available. But remember this that thyroid also needs Vitamin A to produce these hormones. As I was taking Cod liver oil regulary, I did not see any difference from Vitamin A from CLO alone.

I hope it helps someone with the same health problems.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Have you tried eating raw thyroid? If you can't get a hold of it fresh, then theres plenty of grass-fed freeze dried thyroid online.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline chucky

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Have you tried eating raw thyroid? If you can't get a hold of it fresh, then theres plenty of grass-fed freeze dried thyroid online.

The delivery costs will be huge to Estonia. I will probably stick to Lugol's iodine from now.

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
I found out iodine supplements will reduce thyroid function at not increase...seems like they only increase it by causing abnormalities according to this source. Don't have the link sorry but do a search.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk