Author Topic: Paleolithic Technology, Arts and Crafts  (Read 2854 times)

Sentient Primate

Paleolithic Technology, Arts and Crafts
« on: August 10, 2008, 03:54:24 am »
Hi Craig & all,

:)

May we have a section devoted to Paleolithic Technology, Arts and Crafts on our forum?

Satya's reply to one of my recent posts has given me the courage to ask for this. Thank you Satya.  :D

Highest regards,

Steve H

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Paleolithic Technology, Arts and Crafts
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 03:59:02 am »
At the moment, I suspect we're a bit too small a board to incorporate it just as one separate forum - I do think this should be included in the Philosophy/Spirituality forum for now - perhaps we could add "Art" to that forum-title for now? Obviously, as numbers grow, it'll be fine to set aside a whole new forum for Art alone. Or perhaps we could create a forum just for poetry art, literature?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 04:01:38 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 04:13:20 am »
Actually, I'm Geoff, not Craig.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Satya

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 04:51:07 am »
Hi Steve,

Yes, please do post a topic over on the spirituality/philosophy forum.  Sounds like a good place for that topic, and I am eager to be more primitive in my technologies (well, some).  Cheers!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk