Author Topic: essiac tea  (Read 6637 times)

Offline svrn

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
essiac tea
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:42:03 am »
In another edition of snake oil or not, I present essiac tea with claims to cure cancer and diabetes. I came across this while researching chemtrail medicine.

http://www.healthfreedom.info/essiac_info.htm
-----------

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: essiac tea
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:06:54 am »
In another edition of snake oil or not...

What confuses me about snake oil is, if Snake Oil A really works, why is there also Snake Oil B? And in addition, why are there complicated and time-consuming snake oil regimens such as drinking freshly juiced vegetables every 2 hours? I'm not condemning snake oil, just confused about it.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 02:29:36 pm »
This topic should have been put into the Hot Topics forum, as tea is anti-rawpalaeo.*Moved there now*
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 07:51:50 pm »
Most people live f*cked up lives.
So having something like essiac tea is useful.

Essiac tea is soooooo much better than the chemotherapy = ULTIMATE DEATH OIL POISON $$$
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 08:40:07 pm »
Maybe it would be good to have a cooked paleo section to draw more folks in. Actually it would be one hell of a good idea. You could state right in the description or in the welcome section that cooked food is to be kept strictly to that area, and simultaneously put a disclaimer that cooked food is not healthful by and large, with links or stickies to the reasons why.

Troll, essiac tea is certain to have some benefits for some people, but is not a solution for cancer as it was originally claimed.  Diet, will and lifestyle are the biggest factors in maintaining health. There is no magic bullet for cancer...except maybe high meat and green veggie juices along with a richly varied diet of raw animal.

Furthermore like GS said, cancer does not develop in someone living healthfully (as defined by a RVAF perspective) under normal circumstances. If one gets cancer or diabetes, some stimulus (usually toxins) threw a wrench in the system and caused disorder and disease. Usually to reverse the problem requires cessation of the unhealthful behaviour and implementation of RVAF eating, possibly along with some specialty treatments peculiar to whatever disease is being remedies, and lifestyle changes like visualizations, affirmations, meditation and time spent in nature.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:45:38 pm by CitrusHigh »

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 12:36:26 am »
What confuses me about snake oil is, if Snake Oil A really works, why is there also Snake Oil B? ... I'm not condemning snake oil, just confused about it.

I wonder if snake oil was used long ago for the same things some people here now use cod liver oil, skate oil or shark oil.  Did they stop because maybe it didn't work as well?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 01:12:49 am »
Maybe it would be good to have a cooked paleo section to draw more folks in. Actually it would be one hell of a good idea. You could state right in the description or in the welcome section that cooked food is to be kept strictly to that area, and simultaneously put a disclaimer that cooked food is not healthful by and large, with links or stickies to the reasons why.
  The trouble is that then we would be honour-bound to have a raw vegan discussion forum as well, as a counter-balance. It's just best, instead,  to have a Hot Topics forum to cater for all non-rawpalaeodiet discussions.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 10:38:05 am »
Essiac Tea works. Great combination of herbs - but you must use the SEVEN herb formula in powdered form from a distributor that moves a lot of product so that the herbs are fresh. It's good for anyone actually that lives in the modern world filled with toxins as a preventative. 1/2 of all men and 1/3 of all women in the US will get cancer - essiac could prevent someone from becoming one of those statistics since it is a mild and nutritive supplement that has no known negative side-effects.

How I know all this and that it definitely works would be a longer discussion. It does work. It would be most prudent to combine it with other natural remedies and diet though.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:04 am »
Essiac Tea works. Great combination of herbs - but you must use the SEVEN herb formula in powdered form from a distributor that moves a lot of product so that the herbs are fresh. It's good for anyone actually that lives in the modern world filled with toxins as a preventative. 1/2 of all men and 1/3 of all women in the US will get cancer - essiac could prevent someone from becoming one of those statistics since it is a mild and nutritive supplement that has no known negative side-effects.

How I know all this and that it definitely works would be a longer discussion. It does work. It would be most prudent to combine it with other natural remedies and diet though.

I like long discussions.  If you have the time, please share!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 03:23:01 am »
Longish story so I will come back later to share it GS when not so many other things pulling for my attention.

Offline Dorothy

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 11:08:11 pm »
Coming back to this discussion... have some time.

I first learned about essiac from a contractor. Out of the blue he asked me if I knew what it was. He said that his aunt and several other people she knew had cured themselves of cancer with it. I had been interested in herbology for the longest time - but had never heard of it. Little did I know at the time that another contractor would poison my home and make it into a cancer ward. When I researched it originally, I was just a very curious kind of person. When I found out it was herbs I got even more curious. Like most people I had vaguely heard of Gerson therapy and the name Budwig and a few other things - but didn't know much of anything about them or that death from cancer can usually be pretty easily avoided. All I had heard were the medical lies.

After the house was poisoned my two dogs got cancer and later my mother. The holistic vet told me that there was no cure for cancer for dogs because their metabolisms are 10 times faster than humans. I asked her about essiac - but she poo-pooed it. All the same I gave the essiac to my beagle. I was able to get a 4 herb formula from a local herb store. My maltese however was a very picky eater and would not take the herbs no matter how I tried to force her. The maltese was dead within a few months. My beagle however will eat almost anything - and survived. I had a dream that my beagle needed the 7 herb formula so I started to research it. I learned that it was very important how fresh the herbs and found a supplier. A short time after that Boogie went down hill. She got cancer around 5 years ago so this must have been 4 years ago. She was getting worse until she was just lying on her side, no longer wagging her tail or getting up - on her way out. I got the powdered 7 herb essiac formula  on-line from essiac-4-less.com - as they said they sell so much that it's always fresh. I gave her THAT essiac and in one day she was up and playing with my two other new malteses again. It was dramatic and quite amazing. Boogie survived but her tumor on her rear-end still kept on growing. All the dogs had been totally raw way before the contractor poisoned the house btw. Just shows that diet can't always be totally depended upon when it comes to our toxic world. Eventually Boogie went down-hill again even with the essiac. I wasn't sure how much I could give her. I was already giving her a dose enough for a 250 pound adult male human when she weighs only about 20 pounds. It was really just amazing that she was still alive. But, then her big tumor opened up from an accident involving the teeth of one of the other dogs. The vet gave me pain pills and told me it was over. But I had spent the previous 6 months learning all about Johanna Budwig and her cure with sulfured milk and flax seed oil, had just finally hunted down a source of raw milk and figured out how to make quark. What a journey that was! Boogie was bleeding out her anus, no longer drinking or evacuating, limp and shaking in tremendous pain - as close to death as probably a being can come without being dead. I force fed her the Budwig mixture and the essiac and laid holding her in bed - treating her wound with hydrogen peroxide and antibiotic cream and covering it up, carrying her everywhere and keeping her on a pad 24 hours a day to catch accidents.  Boogie revived. It was truly miraculous. This is years ago at this point - maybe 3. Her newest tumors started to recede even.

When my Mom got pancreatic cancer I could not give her the essiac or the budwig because she could not have anything with much potassium because her kidneys no longer were able to process out the potassium because of her history of diabetes. But all the same - I knew that cancer could be cured from Boogie so I went into a flurry of research into other natural cures. That's another long story - but suffice it to say that there are many highly affective natural cures out there. One of the things that worked the best with Mom that I have found (after trying over a hundred different things) is dmso mixed with colloidal silver. This was the easiest thing to give Boogie too because I had my hands full with Mom. To make a long story at least a little shorter, my biggest problem with dmso and colloidal silver for Boogie at this point is that it really works. I still give her the essiac which gives her a foundation. I make it into a 1:1 tincture which makes the administration very easy. But it's the colloidal silver that if I give her enough, makes parts of her enormous tumor die and fall off. This makes her life unenjoyable. I have to put her in one of those big collars to keep her from biting at the bandage and she can't go outside. So, now, we are at the point where I think I've gotten a dose of dmso and silver that allows her to avoid infection even if little bits fall off or if she gets abraded and that keeps the cancer under control... but not so much that it makes the tumor really die off. The tumor is not going to kill her - it's only dangerous if it grows more and spreads - and I'm trying to get just the right balance where there is no more growth and no more spreading without hunks of it falling off. She lives a completely normal happy life - except that I have to feed her tremendous amounts of food because the tumor steals so much of her nutrition. DMSO takes away the pain and discomfort. It makes her smell bad but she spends her day outside with the chickens and cats and when she's inside she plays with the other dogs. The essiac purifies her blood, her intestines, her kidneys, soothes the digestion and gives important nutrients. She got her cancer when she was around 5 or 6 years old and was given a very short time to live and now she is 11 and is living a happy healthy life - just with her own pet tumor. If she could understand me and cooperate we could get rid of that tumor, but since she is a dog, well, we are happy to be in the best balance we can achieve. If I had known what I know now - I could have easily gotten rid of the tumor when it first appeared.

If you aren't a dog and don't have a metabolism 10 times as fast and you have a slow-growing tumor - essiac easily could be your only treatment besides diet and be successful. It has been for a gigantic number of people since Caisse the nurse from the 1950's (essiac is Caisse backwards) cured thousands of even late stage cancer sufferers with it after learning about it from a Native American. Essiac has superb and long track record of helping people.

I take a lot of it every day because it's here and it tastes good to me and I was exposed more than anyone to the toxins so I use it as a preventative. The herbs are all gentle, nutritive and it makes a wonderful general health tonic for just about anyone. It's a lovely balanced mix of herbs for health and cleansing. I'm thankful to that contractor every day and send him blessings for being so kind as to tell me about it. On some level he knew that I would need to know about it. Hopefully, others who need to know about it will find their way to this post.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 11:25:11 pm »
Awesome!  Thank you for sharing your experiences.  That read was so exciting!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk