Author Topic: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?  (Read 26342 times)

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
    Hi.  I'm asking this because of what my ailing son brought up to me.  He's on a raw diet of raw milk, raw honey and raw fruit.  He rarely eats anything else, rarely a salad.  He used to be a cooked vegan (and a raw vegan), and got extremely chronically ill (not due to diet according to modern medicine).  The doctors tested him for B12, iron, protein, calcium, thyroid, liver/kidney panels, all was fine.  They wouldn't do the tests we wanted.  Eventually he realized he needed raw animal food (had tasted cooked years before with terrible reactions), so he started with the milk and honey.  He knows now that he needs to change again, perhaps eat raw meat.  He's scared to eat raw meat and not that he thinks it will make him worse, but that he may need a hospital anyway, and if he told them he ate raw meat, they might play like before (nurse/doctors/staff have hurt him strange stories).  

Would you go to a hospital?  Would you if you were weak and ill?  Would you eat the meat anyway in his situation?  Any recommendations for him?  All raw meat eating friends welcome.  I would welcome raw veg friends, but I'll ask you in your forum if I want to.  Thank you all.  
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What would u do if u felt u needed an ER but had just eaten raw meat?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 04:42:23 pm »
Hospitals ERs are good for certain emergencies.
What if your son started with easy raw meats?
Something familiar and "safe" like sashimi in a Japanese restaurant?
Or raw eggs?
Or oysters (which I always thought was eaten raw because I grew up eating it raw).

When I first experimented with oysters I knew there were possible red tide pollution.
I was ready with a powerful colon cleanser and tree iodine.
I did get red tide pollution.
I thought I'd die.
My body reflexes acted, poop and puke.
Same thing happened with a bad raw chicken liver.

I now stick to clean oysters, clean beef liver sources.  They haven't let me down yet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 05:06:33 pm »
As I move to low carb, I'm worried that if that happened they'd inject me with glucose or something and it would mess me up.

I might get a bracelet that tells them not to.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 06:22:41 pm »
    Thanks guys :)

Still looking for more.

Something familiar and "safe" like sashimi in a Japanese restaurant?
Or raw eggs?
Or oysters (which I always thought was eaten raw because I grew up eating it raw).

When I first experimented with oysters I knew there were possible red tide pollution.
I was ready with a powerful colon cleanser and tree iodine.
I did get red tide pollution.
I thought I'd die...

I now stick to clean oysters, clean beef liver sources.  They haven't let me down yet.

Yeah, we know, if he broke his leg, we'd go to emergency.  He did break his foot, and we went.  The hospital was good.  They offered him pain medicine too.  Although he was in a lot of pain, he did not accept the medicine.  A bit of a story, I won't bore you.  They gave him a special boot, they bandaged his foot, and gave him crutches.  I don't remember a cast on that one.  It was a small break.

I'll look out for red tide.  If he does start with raw meat, I think oysters are likely his first choice.  What is tree iodine?  Is there a colon cleanse that might be best?  No way he wants raw eggs.  Sashimi would be a possible first choice for/by him too, but made at home.  He's had vegan sushi in restaurants, but has told me if he ever eats raw fish, he wants it prepared by family, not strangers.  My man suggested restaurant sashimi to him too (several times), so we've been over that.  Good idea on the clean beef/liver sources.  I think raw liver/beef are more acceptable as "parasite free"/not danger of salmonella.  Doctors might not be so uptight about it.  I doubt he would eat beef ever though, knowing him.  Bison/buffalo a possibility though.  :) thanks!

As I move to low carb, I'm worried that if that happened they'd inject me with glucose or something and it would mess me up.

I might get a bracelet that tells them not to.

Good idea on the bracelet.  I'll look into that.  Good luck!  :)
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 12:04:51 am »
Obviously you know what reaction they would have if he told them he ate raw meat. It wouldnt be a good one. Therefore, I suggest using your wisdom and closely monitoring his symptoms. You know raw meat worked for you, why cant it work for him? Let him try it for a few days. If I went to the ER and they asked me if I had raw food, Id say "no I had pasteurized milk, and thats all I had" to stir up some drama. People have done this sort of stuff and ended up making a lot of money suing. Im not in favor of suing for no good reason, but its about time we start fighting back and getting vengeance for all the wrongs the grain and dairy industries have done.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 12:52:34 am »
I've talked to your son before. If he feels comfortable, he can call me.

Offline vladimir

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 08:27:32 pm »
Id go to the hospital with heaps of raw unsalted butter and honey and just eat that whilst undergoing any treatments.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 03:10:17 am »
dear rawzi, i'm so excited that your son wants to eat raw meat. if you find a very reliable source of meat, than by the name of God, give him some. i hate to say that, in case of his emergency for God sake, i'll go to the hospital and lie to them about raw meat. that means let them to find out what's inside of his body 1st. anyway, they will not leave your son alone. they will treat him.

it happens to my son, when he started vomitting middle of the night in his sleep. than started bleeding. me and my husband got very worried and took him to the hospital. 1st they ask us some common questions and than they tested his blood and everything and found nothing. eating clean raw meat, no one gets sick (that i know so far). wishing you and your son the best.

P.S. don't forget to see the personal messages. i miss you rawzi.
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 05:46:33 am »
    Thank you thank you thank you pioneer, KD, vladimir and raw.  I'm giving him your messages and reading my messages.  He has not tried meat yet (nor egg nor rennet cheese).  I still don't know if the future will hold these foods, but I feel the meat will help him better than anything else more and more as time goes on. 

:)  just showed him lady gaga's publicity meat dress and bikini.  He actually likes the way the dress looks.  One never knows.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 07:15:30 am »
i love the lady gaga's photo too. so cool!

also i don't mind to talk with your son. i strongly believe that the raw meat is the most powerful curative, preventive diet. can't wait to see that when he's trying. probably we can see more miraculous things happening to him through raw meat diet. 
bugs or country chickens

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 10:48:29 am »
Also, if you can, you should try to see if he can eat organ and fat, the creme of the crop so to speak.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 12:55:56 pm »
    I asked him pioneer.  He said he would either eat pieces of fatty meat, or add butter if it still didn't feel like enough fat.  He also said he would eat organs, if he ate (raw) meat.

Oh yeah, he hasn't tried (raw) fish yet nor (raw) shellfish.  I add that in case anyone thought I wasn't including those in meat.

We also went to a restaurant recently that serves fish that wasn't frozen first and live shellfish.  We'll probably do it there, him eat flesh, the first time when he decides to try.  He ate salad.  He's starting to eat more vegetables (agaian), as he's wanting variety in his diet.  He's feeling worse with the vegetables though.

He's oil pulling now too.

i love the lady gaga's photo too. so cool!

also i don't mind to talk with your son. i strongly believe that the raw meat is the most powerful curative, preventive diet. can't wait to see that when he's trying. probably we can see more miraculous things happening to him through raw meat diet. 

Yes, I want those miracles as soon as possible.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 07:00:47 pm »
    Anyone have info on eating shark?  Even dh is suggesting to him to eat meat.  Son says he can't eat a nice animal, no cows, no pigs, maybe chicken or fish, but definitely a killer animal like shark, if he knew a healthy way.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 07:24:04 pm »
    Anyone have info on eating shark?  Even dh is suggesting to him to eat meat.  Son says he can't eat a nice animal, no cows, no pigs, maybe chicken or fish, but definitely a killer animal like shark, if he knew a healthy way.
I've eaten raw shark. it had an excellent taste, far better than things like raw mackerel, even.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 08:49:20 pm »
Mako Shark is quite nice. It's similar in texture and taste to Swordfish IMO. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 10:38:48 am »
I've eaten raw shark. it had an excellent taste, far better than things like raw mackerel, even.
Mako Shark is quite nice. It's similar in texture and taste to Swordfish IMO. :)

Thank you Tyler and Dan.  He's still saying he wants to try it.  I'll tell him it tastes better than mackerel.  What kind of shark did you eat Tyler?  Besides raw, was it fermented or anything that I might need to know?  I tried a shark on the West coast.  It was raw and the meat was a pretty light pink.  I didn't like the taste.  I haven't tried mako, Dan, but I've seen them before, and was talking about them today.  I like raw swordfish.  I wonder if I can get unfrozen good shark online.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 04:32:11 pm »
Something with the word "blue" in the title, I think. I admit I haven't had shark for some time now. I only got it via borough market regularly up till 2-3 years ago, and later on, an occasional shark of indeterminate subspecies in a fishmongers' in Kilburn.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2010, 12:32:44 pm »
Something with the word "blue" in the title, I think. I admit I haven't had shark for some time now. I only got it via borough market regularly up till 2-3 years ago, and later on, an occasional shark of indeterminate subspecies in a fishmongers' in Kilburn.

Thank you! 

I talked to him about fish tonight.  He said he might eat swordfish (raw) too, as it is said to be an aggressive animal even for a fish.  Also he's seen all kinds of fish, and the way squids and octopuses act, he doesn't like.  So he said he might eat them too.  I bought swordfish tonight.  He said he might try it.  To get shark, octopus and squid, there's a market somewhat further.  I may go there in a couple of days.  I hope they have some of those three.  I'm glad there's a variety he seems willing to try now.  He hasn't tried one yet though.

His stomach is bothering him a lot.  He was on medicine for it for years.  He's been off that since about a month after he started raw milk and after he left vegan.  It seemed to have gotten all better.  Now for several weeks it's been hurting from his navel to his solar plexus.  We've suspected he might have something like an ameba for most of his life.  Since about half his life ago it seems like he got something in addition to that.  I'm thinking the raw meat may help his stomach.

He's been oil pulling about 20 min ea time at least once a day for the last few days. 

He's been drinking too much sheep milk.  I think even though it's excellent milk, that he's been drinking too fast, and he thinks it's part of what's hurting his stomach even more now.

He's picking up on my thoughts the last few days too.  The only things different are the sheep milk and the oil pulling.  Maybe they're affecting that.  IDK.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 01:27:27 pm »
rawzi, i'm so glad that he's trying. he's such a good boy no doubt. can't wait to hear more miraculous thing about him. wishing his best. convey my love and prayer to him. :D
bugs or country chickens

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2010, 01:42:59 pm »
dear rawzi, sunlight is an excellent source of energy. if you put him in the sun sometimes of a day, that will help him a lot. i realize nude sunbathing is excellent for human health. it's way better than oil pulling. sunbathing doesn't have any side effect, but oil pulling does have a side effect.
bugs or country chickens

Offline majormark

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 04:15:30 pm »
sunbathing doesn't have any side effect, but oil pulling does have a side effect.

What's that side effect? Have you experienced it? What kind of oil have you tried?

Offline djr_81

• Hakuna Matata
  • Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 07:33:25 pm »
I talked to him about fish tonight.  He said he might eat swordfish (raw) too, as it is said to be an aggressive animal even for a fish.  Also he's seen all kinds of fish, and the way squids and octopuses act, he doesn't like.  So he said he might eat them too. 
I have to tell you Rawzi this line of thinking is hilarious. It definitely makes lots of sense but at the same time it makes me laugh. ;D
FWIW maybe eventually you should take him to a farm. Goats can be quite ornery and aggressive; maybe he'd be ok with trying their meat if he witnessed it first hand?

Glad to hear he might give some of the fish a try. It should do him lots of good. :)
https://www.facebook.com/djr1981
As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 07:42:46 pm »
We decided in our family that if we end up in hospital coma blah blah  that we will be fed a liquid raw meat/fat mix.

We will organise it for each other.

We recently had a family member in a coma for 30 days with head injuries, this is why we brought it up. I ketogenic diet is highly neural protective.

Touch wood x a million  -\
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2010, 08:57:15 pm »
rawzi, i'm so glad that he's trying. he's such a good boy no doubt. can't wait to hear more miraculous thing about him. wishing his best. convey my love and prayer to him. :D

Thank you.  I will tell him.  Right now his stomach is hurting a lot.  He started taking a probiotic his MD recommended a week or so ago.  It didn't help at all.  He's thinking of taking some pharmaceutical for his stomach and reflux.  He's been trying to drink some kale juice.  We think it's making it worse.

dear rawzi, sunlight is an excellent source of energy. if you put him in the sun sometimes of a day, that will help him a lot. i realize nude sunbathing is excellent for human health. it's way better than oil pulling. sunbathing doesn't have any side effect, but oil pulling does have a side effect.

What are the known side-effects?

He says he wants to lay directly on the earth outside in the sun.  He's done it one day so far.  He did wear boxers and he was kind of shaded from the sun.  He needs more encouragement to sun bathe.  He used to love playing outside all day when small.  I hope enjoys the sun soon now. 

I bought CLO.  Hopefully he'll try that too.  I've been taking it this week.  If I get no ill effects (none yet not that I'm expecting) and if I get positive effects (none noticeable yet), he said he will try it.  Last year his vitamin D levels were tested by a top US endocrinologist.  They were lower than he's ever seen.  We bought vitamin D tablets.  He's not taking them.  It's hard for him to swallow much. 

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2010, 08:58:20 pm »
What kind of oil have you tried?

He's using organic raw coconut oil we just bought.  

He doesn't have any mercury or other heavy metal in his mouth, so we don't have to be concerned as for coconut stripping it off and getting it down his throat, not that he's swallowing any of the oil.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 09:16:33 pm by RawZi »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk