Author Topic: Autism explained  (Read 136720 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Family Awarded $1.5M In Vaccine-Autism Claim
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2010, 07:18:37 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuofpNpaTWc

Family Awarded $1.5M In Vaccine-Autism Claim
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Autism explained
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2010, 08:30:09 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2011, 07:39:24 am »
... My reasons for this subject are pretty simple. Many people in the autism-cure-field have deliberately lied to vulnerable parents of autistic children, promising them either partial relief or a 100% cure of their autistic condition. This has been a really big issue in the UK, given Dr Wakefield's dodgy propagandising of the whole anti-vaccine quackery. ...
Thought you might be interested in this stuff about that UK quack, Tyler, in case you haven't seen it:

Retracted autism study an 'elaborate fraud,' British journal finds By the CNN Wire Staff January 6, 2011 -- Updated 0114 GMT (0914 HKT)
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/01/05/autism.vaccines/?hpt=T1

.... The now-discredited paper [by Dr. Andrew Wakefield] panicked many parents and led to a sharp drop in the number of children getting the vaccine that prevents measles, mumps and rubella. Vaccination rates dropped sharply in Britain after its publication, falling as low as 80% by 2004. Measles cases have gone up sharply in the ensuing years. ....

Most of his co-authors withdrew their names from the study in 2004 after learning he had had been paid by a law firm that intended to sue vaccine manufacturers -- a serious conflict of interest he failed to disclose. ....

BJM: Wakefield planned to profit from vaccine scare
January 11, 2011 — 2:44pm ET | By Maureen Martino
BJM: Wakefield planned to profit from vaccine scare - FierceVaccines http://www.fiercevaccines.com/story/bjm-wakefield-planned-profit-vaccine-scare/2011-01-11#ixzz1Arn2xD57
Subscribe: http://www.fiercevaccines.com/signup?sourceform=Viral-Tynt-FierceVaccines-FierceVaccines

Last week we reported the British Medical Journal's conclusion that Andrew Wakefield's now-infamous study linking childhood vaccines to autism was "an elaborate fraud." In a follow-up editorial, the Journal alleges Wakefield's motive for faking his study was the potential for huge financial gain.

Author Brian Deer says Wakefield planned to make big money developing and marketing his own "safer" vaccines--as well as diagnostic test kits--after causing the public distrust of traditional vaccines. Deer notes that Wakefield discussed deals with medical school managers before his study was even complete. The former doctor "planned secret businesses intended to make huge sums of money, in Britain and America, from his now-discredited allegations," the BMJ said in a release. ....

I had never heard of him until you mentioned him. Apparently he has had much more of an impact in the UK than here. How unfortunate that so many fell for his fraud. One reason that one of my most sacred rules is to never speak in terms of "cures" is to avoid anyone getting the wrong idea that my views are in any way associated with fraudsters like this guy.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2011, 08:28:12 am »
Interesting,
I have no opinion in any direction not having studied the issue in depth, but I wonder where the stats showing "thousands of deaths" came from? (was stated in one of the articles)
Cheers
Al

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2011, 10:56:51 am »
"Real life testimonial: Scarlet’s turnaround (Autism & Paleo)"
http://robbwolf.com/2011/05/23/real-life-testimonial-scarlets-turnaround-autism-paleo/

A mother shares the story of her child with autism spectrum disorder.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2011, 10:13:52 pm »
"Real life testimonial: Scarlet’s turnaround (Autism & Paleo)"
http://robbwolf.com/2011/05/23/real-life-testimonial-scarlets-turnaround-autism-paleo/

A mother shares the story of her child with autism spectrum disorder.

Aha this thread is getting somewhere!!!!
Thanks Phil.
Cheers
Al

Offline Alan

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2011, 01:46:34 pm »
I'm inclined to believe the school-of-thought which holds that autism-spectrum is not a "disorder", but rather a manifestation of not-yet-eradicated recessive genetic traits which we still carry from the days before we fully evolved into homo-sapiens-sapiens.

Reference:    www.erectuswalksamongst.us

Offline HIT_it_RAW

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2011, 07:05:02 pm »
As for the autism claims, it is an established scientific  fact that autism cannot be cured, and is of genetic origin. This reminds me of the quack, Weston-Price, who ridiculously claimed that a Down's Syndrome patient was temporarily cured of Down's Syndrome after some surgery etc.
It also used to be an established scientific fact that;
heavier than air flight is impossible (even though birds clearly could)
the earth is flat
there is no land to the east
All living creature were created not evolved
the atom is the smallest unit that cannot be split
etc

I've no experience with autism. But science is very flexible in its clearly established facts. I do agree that outrageous healing claims are dangerous and often (but not always) BS.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:34:58 pm by TylerDurden »
“A man should be able to build a house, butcher a hog, tan the hide,
preserve the meat, deliver a baby, nurture the sick and reassure the dying, fight a war … specialization is for insects.”

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2011, 06:05:43 am »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2011, 11:41:31 am »
http://www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

My theory at the moment: Austism occurs when a person with a large proportion of Neanderthal genes doesn't eat enough raw meat.

I think I have a lot of Neanderthal genes.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2011, 11:49:12 am »
The gut is the main problem with autism. These population are sensitive consuming even raw milk, sugar and gluten. Strictly raw paleo diet is the cure for autism, but for these special population, need to consume extra vitamins and minerals until they get cured from it. Orthomolecular treatment is the best choice for autism. 
bugs or country chickens

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2011, 04:36:45 pm »
My theory at the moment: Austism occurs when a person with a large proportion of Neanderthal genes doesn't eat enough raw meat.

I theorize that eating a high enough percentage of ones diet as raw meat is going to set straight other unsolved health problems. I am still so tempted myself to try RawZC no dairy no plant fiber.  It looks like it makes sense.  I don't know why I don't try it very consistently over long periods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Wu3SNQvR8

I have the feeling sound therapy will be amazing for a lot more things not yet discovered.  Al, do you know more about therapies using sound?
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2011, 07:46:10 pm »
    I theorize that eating a high enough percentage of ones diet as raw meat is going to set straight other unsolved health problems. I am still so tempted myself to try RawZC no dairy no plant fiber.  It looks like it makes sense.  I don't know why I don't try it very consistently over long periods.

I have the feeling sound therapy will be amazing for a lot more things not yet discovered.  Al, do you know more about therapies using sound?
I share you optimism about the raw meat diet.

I am not sure about what constitutes Zero Carb so I cannot comment there.

The sound therapy does sound (PI) promising though it is difficult to say having no experience. I would like to try the therapy out of curiosity. I have tried filtering the sound as Patricia Joudry talks about in her book as I have a hearing loss in one ear. It's on my ipod for when I get rountuit.  ;D However I have not done the hours of listening as per the therapy procedure. I filtered the sounds using the program Sound Studio that my GF had bought for another purpose. Any decent EQ could do the same.

One day all of the different therapies will be properly checked out and their strengths and weaknesses will be known.

Personally I believe that someone out there has figured out or will figure out therapies using sound. They may not work for all, as no therapy as appropo for all.
Cheers
Al

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2011, 07:28:55 pm »
Personally I believe that someone out there has figured out or will figure out therapies using sound.

Yes, there are people whose profession is sound therapy.  I met a very caring guy who does it.  I met him at an acupuncturist's office.  He wasn't working there.  Unfortunately this acupuncturist is one of those sadists, and worrisome.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2011, 07:39:25 pm »
Which flavour of sound therapy were they using?
Cheers
Al

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2011, 08:11:19 pm »
Which flavour of sound therapy were they using?

I met him and spoke with him about the atrocious acupuncture treatment and healing from it. Twas years ago, and I never went for the sound treatment.  I live far away now.  I assume he knew many.  Which flavour do you like or find works for you?

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2011, 02:45:16 am »
Haven't tried any of it. Tomatis sounds reasonable for general hearing improvement. It's also quite good for Tinnitus sufferers. Various famous people including Sting and Yehudi Menuhin speak very highly of it. Some people use the training for learning new languages as it trains their ears to hear sounds that are in different languages which are unlike their own language. Opera singers also take the training as they can have issues with hearing and you cannot sing or speak what you cannot hear.

A copycat company formed by someone who was a patient of a Tomatis practitioner back in the 1970's, uses the technology but in a basic format without the complete understanding and implementation of the total system or equipment. They sell their copied technology from Australia in what I consider an overpriced format.

Basically what they do, you can do it in the privacy of your own home for free (in my case)

Get some good quality recording of classical music with lots of high notes such as violin etc - Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi for instance.

Take the files and do one of two things depending on what equipment you have. If you are a musician (Skinnydevil) you run it through a graphic EQ and dial out the frequencies 8000 and below. But you start by dialling out the lowest frequencies say on the first or second song then gradually dial out the frequencies so that after say 1/2 hour you have totally knocked out 8000 hz and below (bass notes)

Then you take more files and knock out the 8000 and below till you have a few hours at least. The more different files you have the better as you will go nuts if you have to listen to just a few pieces over and over again. Then with the last recording you do the reverse of the first half an hour. Put this on your iPod and listen to it at least a couple or three hours a day or as long as you can stand and are able. You can also listen to it as you are going to sleep. I am thinking you need a minimum of a few hundred hours of this to get results depending on the person.

You can also do the same filtering on a computer program like I have called "Sound Studio". You go to Sound Studio/Filter/Graphic EQ and dial it out. Keep the file large, ie do not compress so the integrity of the sound is there.

It will sound very high like a very cheap record player without a bass speaker. This is what you want. Also make it louder in the right ear than the left. Dr. Tomatis determined that persons with left ear dominant have issues (honestly I can't explain that one as I forget, but it is in his books.) He says that people who are left handed can be changed through the training of the right ear to be dominent.

In the Tomatis technique they try to get a recording of the mother's voice for some of the treatment, as that is the voice we heard in the womb. They also use a headset with a bone conduction speaker.

The rest of the info can be gotten online.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2011, 04:20:49 am »
http://www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm

I think I have a lot of Neanderthal genes.

I have been thinking about this exact same thing for the last few days. I have had autistic tendencies(Poor ability to pay attention, obsessions, poor social skills, etc... the whole package) throughout my life. I understand social interaction completely now (or at least I think :P). It's just that I tend to not want to engage in them. The poor attention span and obsessions remain though.

That article you posted describes me pretty well. I don't really care about appearances and often criticize society for placing so much importance on it. I have a very weak sense of group identity or ethnic affiliation. I even have that bump at the back of my head. My build is not lean and my limbs are not long. I even have a preference for colder climates. :P
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 04:40:11 am by CHK91 »
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 02, 2011, 12:39:53 am »
There are a few videos on this page and the second one shows how the mercury in vaccines does it's work in the body.

So much for those who say vaccines are innocuous. (forgive the pun) :)

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/10/31/flu-vaccination-epa-safety-limit-for-mercury.aspx
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2012, 12:14:17 pm »
Anyone aware of this?

http://hiddenrecovery.blogspot.com/2008/11/strep-and-rife-machines.html

It's about a Rife machine. They've been around for a long time and people who use them swear by them. Some call them beam-ray machines as that is what they look like. They seem to have two forms which do the same thing. One has a light or beam ray and the other is electrical being somewhat like a Zapper.

I know the Zapper works as I have one that I use if I get an infection from splinters or sports accidents.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk