Author Topic: Egg Recall  (Read 2889 times)

Offline ThatWasJustYourLife84

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Egg Recall
« on: August 19, 2010, 10:11:28 am »
Anyone hear about the 380,000,000 egg recall?

lol. I ate probably 100 cartons of the farm fresh brand that has been recalled raw, and unrefrigerated. Zero problems.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Egg Recall
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 04:02:42 am »
which brand?  I didn't hear about it, where at?
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

Offline Wolf

• Chief
  • Grawr.
    • View Profile
Re: Egg Recall
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 04:22:37 am »
Lol, just found I got an email from my grandpa about the egg recall, who I was actually telling about the raw diet a couple days ago.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/egg-recall-salmonella-cases-expected-to-rise-as-recall-widens-lawsuit-filed/19598839?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fnation%2Farticle%2Fegg-recall-salmonella-cases-expected-to-rise-as-recall-widens-lawsuit-filed%2F19598839
Hi, I'm 32, around 5'4" and ~124lb, no real significant health problems other than hyperventilating when running/exercising (that my doc said was because of the smog/asthma), fatigue, and really bad acne.
I'd preferably be a carnivore/very low carb, but I have had a very hard time finding grass-fed or even organic fats, organs, and marrow. I consume raw dairy, but I do not eat much vegetables.. however, I do love fruit.
I live with my dad, so I also have to sneak any raw meat eating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk