Author Topic: bob becks blood purifier.  (Read 8840 times)

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
bob becks blood purifier.
« on: August 21, 2010, 02:02:14 am »
If anybody has the plans to build bob beck's blood purifier/ electrifier let me know. Also, I read that the purifier kills bacteria and pathogens, but isnt that undesirable. I mean bacteria are symbiotic, and without them we're dead. Is this the case or is it somehow only bad pathogens? Also, I heard that there are several of these that perform different functions. If so which ones do what? Thanks guys
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

"There is a lot of pressure to be sexualized but not to actually be sexual."
- women's health member

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
Re: bob becks blood purifier.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 07:17:56 am »
Dude,just go to www.sotainstruments.com
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 11:04:01 am »
yeah, but Im trying to make one for under $100. Thats why I want to know if anyone has had experience making their own.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

- women's health member

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 02:11:37 am »
Pioneer,
Are you talking about the Zapper or the one with the paddle that looks like a large salad spoon.
Cheers
Al

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 05:33:44 am »
Well, I guess its the zapper. I like to call it the blood purifier/ cleaner as Beck refers it. But if anyone has any plans to the Purifier, ozonator, colloidal silver, magnetic pulser please let me know.

- women's health member

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 08:48:49 am »
I've used the blood purifier.It also makes colloidal silver.My understanding is that it's different than the Zapper.

There's a guy in L.A. that sells a lot of this kind of stuff: www.superiorhealthproducts.com

Btw,have you looked into Rife technology/devices?

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 10:04:57 am »
Quote from: King Salmon link=topic=3477.msg44128#msg44128 date=1282524529

Btw,have you looked into Rife technology/devices?
[/quote

No, but I understand that he was an early 1900 scientist who used these therapies. What about you?

- women's health member

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 02:10:48 pm »
The Rife stuff always seemed interesting.I've never tried one.From what I remember,you had to input/set different frequencies for different treatments.So,for example,one virus would be set to one frequency and another would set to a different frequency.The question I always wondered was,how the heck did the manufacturer know which virus(or whatever pathogen) needed which frequency?And how to set for different people and so forth....I don't know,seems kind of unreliable.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 07:18:56 pm »
KS,
Hulda's book explains that.
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 10:32:51 am »
I own a bob becks blood purifier I bought for 75 dollars on eBay.
I also used it to make colloidal silver.
It was when I was extremely ill and desperate for any relief.
It seemed to do little for my condition and I stuck it in a drawer.

Every now and then I will make some colloidal silver when I get sick,

since switching to raw paleo 7 months ago it hasn't been necessary
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 01:36:35 pm »
I own a bob becks blood purifier I bought for 75 dollars on eBay.
I also used it to make colloidal silver.
It was when I was extremely ill and desperate for any relief.
It seemed to do little for my condition and I stuck it in a drawer.

Every now and then I will make some colloidal silver when I get sick,

since switching to raw paleo 7 months ago it hasn't been necessary

Did you use it as advised? 2 hours a day for four weeks.

- women's health member

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 05:36:31 am »
yes I did use it as directed, I can remember a slight improvement after that first month, but then no further gains were made.

I don't believe my illness was primarily pathological even though I had high Epstein bar titers and blood parasites, I had a hair analysis done which showed my aluminum levels were off the chart as well as high manganese, cadmium, nickle,lead and potassium.  I also had low magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
I also believed that I may have been exposed to other industrial poution like PCBs and dioxins.

I believe that the blood purifier might have better results in a person who is less polluted.

I worked as a commercial electrician and was covered head to toe with metallic dust, asbestos

I changed out PCB filled ballast, and before I knew how bad the stuff was , often got it on my fingers.

I tried to get the doctors to look into the the issue of poisoning at the health department(waste of time)

One of the largest conspiracies out there is how the medical establishment goes out of its way to avoid linking environmental toxicity to illness, its a crime

They don't even test for PCBs in people anymore; only killer whales and polar bears,(I had that crap on my skin)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 10:06:55 am »
I had a friend who worked in a facility that mined radioactive material. He had some kind of an OD of the material and became sick. So they shipped him off to a hotel for a very long time. His treatment included drinking beer and spending time in the hot tub. Was a nice hotel.
Cheers
Al

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 10:31:09 am »
yes I did use it as directed, I can remember a slight improvement after that first month, but then no further gains were made.

I don't believe my illness was primarily pathological even though I had high Epstein bar titers and blood parasites, I had a hair analysis done which showed my aluminum levels were off the chart as well as high manganese, cadmium, nickle,lead and potassium.  I also had low magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
I also believed that I may have been exposed to other industrial poution like PCBs and dioxins.

I believe that the blood purifier might have better results in a person who is less polluted.

I worked as a commercial electrician and was covered head to toe with metallic dust, asbestos

I changed out PCB filled ballast, and before I knew how bad the stuff was , often got it on my fingers.

I tried to get the doctors to look into the the issue of poisoning at the health department(waste of time)

One of the largest conspiracies out there is how the medical establishment goes out of its way to avoid linking environmental toxicity to illness, its a crime

They don't even test for PCBs in people anymore; only killer whales and polar bears,(I had that crap on my skin)

wow, that is fucked up, sorry to hear that. Yeah I had to get comprehensive blood tests once and asked for PCB's and Dioxins, and they said it was too expensive. I was like, "well isnt that what insurance is for?" the doc just said, "it isnt necessary." I cant believe that they dont see the importance of it, it is almost like they're told not to look into that by a higher power.

- women's health member

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 10:59:32 am »
After the class action law suits against Monsanto for knowingly dumping PCBS on a predominately poor comunity, they lawyer-ed up and paid off the right people to have their skeletons burred even while people were still getting exposed and sickened the medical Establishment closed the books on PCB poisoning Now only Union electricians can afford t get proper testing; its a crime (atrocity)

http://www.mindfully.org/Industry/Monsanto-PCB-Secret17feb02.htm

I also worked in an area that a later found out was contaminated with radon, I spent days wiring these basements that the home owners had to have radon removal systems put in afterward,

Anyway PCBS and other toxins are stored in the fats so that this raw fat diet I am on really is flushing out the poisons(I do truly feel better than I have in years and I have a hope of living a good life and forgetting the hell I went through.

Offline pioneer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 12:29:48 pm »
yep, and that is why we need grass fed meat. Healthy fat.

- women's health member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk