Author Topic: A day in the life of TylerDurden  (Read 368984 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: A day in the life of TylerDurden
« Reply #500 on: August 03, 2010, 06:47:02 pm »
Williams pemmican diet?
Maybe, maybe not. I'm keeping schtum until a few months from now. All, I'm saying is that it's sure to surprise a number of people when I reveal it.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2010, 07:58:43 pm »
I read this article recently:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/7922422/Jellyfish-invasion-closes-beaches-across-Spain.html

I noticed, this year,  that jellyfish have now come in from the open sea near my house in Italy, and got stung a couple of times. Previously, jellyfish only came close to shore after a violent storm.  The trouble is that overfishing has killed off so many species of fish that jellyfish are the only ones left so they breed out of control. What it means for me is that the raw seafood I get in the Mediterranean will get ever more expensive, and in 10 years or so, I will likely not be able to swim into the open sea without getting stung by a jellyfish.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #502 on: August 18, 2010, 06:02:59 pm »
Just got pilloried via PM by a raw-dairy-consumer who claims he'd be dead if he hadn't gone in for raw dairy. I should have pointed out that he'd have been even healthier if he'd cut out the raw dairy and gone in for rawpalaeo foods instead.Well, I for one am proud to have gone on an anti-dairy crusade over the years as so many RVAFers have turned out to do badly on raw dairy.

" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #503 on: August 22, 2010, 12:22:06 am »
My biggest problem has always been that I cannot easily tolerate hot weather. I was much worse pre-RPD diet, though. These days, I find I get too hot if I eat a lot of raw meats. Raw seafood is "less worse" and eating raw fruit doesn't cause any issues. My best bet is to eat as little as possible(easy as the higher the temperature, the lower my appetite is). Well, other than getting a permanent job in Iceland or Siberia.

Oh, and I'm going back to using raw herbs to a small extent, not as condiments or supplements, as such. Just for experimenting. For example, sage  may be useful re relief from high temperatures.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #504 on: August 28, 2010, 02:48:03 am »
My ongoing experiment has produced some interesting results. So far, I've had no negative symptoms. Will reveal all details in a month or two.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 03, 2010, 02:30:06 am »
My biggest problem has always been that I cannot easily tolerate hot weather.
1-2 months ago you said that you tolerated hot weather in Italy very good.
And that this kind of intolerance is caused by some adrenal problems.
Or maybe I have misunderstood you.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #506 on: September 03, 2010, 02:46:18 am »
1-2 months ago you said that you tolerated hot weather in Italy very good.
And that this kind of intolerance is caused by some adrenal problems.
Or maybe I have misunderstood you.
I am better now at tolerating hot temperatures, but not in an ideal way. I am sure that if I were in August in Italy, that temperature-intolerance would be an issue.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alan

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 04, 2010, 01:53:11 pm »
the best athletes are good examples of muscle performance that is easily bettered by a machine or by wild animals.

the best athletes are not good examples of  ==optimal health==

your role model depends upon your goal.....

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 04, 2010, 08:44:15 pm »
TD,  I think you wrote about eating goat when in Italy?  But what about seafood? 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #509 on: September 05, 2010, 04:16:04 am »
TD,  I think you wrote about eating goat when in Italy?  But what about seafood? 
Raw seafood is too expensive in Italy. I allow myself the occasional raw swordfish but that's all, mostly. Only goat I've had so far has been cooked, as I need a car to drive into the hills to get hold of raw goat from farmers.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #510 on: September 05, 2010, 04:16:46 am »
The scar from my most recent accident is still showing. I hope it'll eventually go away as it's right next to my left eye.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #511 on: September 07, 2010, 05:54:53 pm »
Well, my experiment is going well, no disasters as yet. I'll go on for another month, 2 max.

I need to finish that blasted Weston-Price review. I feel bad for not doing so before.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2010, 05:37:17 pm »
I just tried adding some unusual mustards as sauces to my raw meats. Stupid idea, I just wanted to experiment because I was bored. Needless to say, I woke up this morning, feeling as hungover as if I'd eaten cooked foods.

I may end my experiment in 2-3 weeks and report my results. It'll be interesting.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2010, 06:13:24 pm »
I just wanted to experiment because I was bored.
You was bored of pure meat without any additives?

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2010, 08:11:15 pm »
Just got pilloried via PM by a raw-dairy-consumer who claims he'd be dead if he hadn't gone in for raw dairy. I should have pointed out that he'd have been even healthier if he'd cut out the raw dairy and gone in for rawpalaeo foods instead.Well, I for one am proud to have gone on an anti-dairy crusade over the years as so many RVAFers have turned out to do badly on raw dairy.

What happened while you tried raw dairy?

I'm trying raw dairy as we speak and so far I'm doing fine. According to Vilhjálmur Stefánsson this it he optimal diet for Icelandic people. The heardsman diet. Meat and milk. Although I'd prefer to drink sheep milk or goat milk if it were possible.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #515 on: September 16, 2010, 05:37:35 pm »
You was bored of pure meat without any additives?
No, I was just bored in general. I actually like the taste of most of my raw meats as they are mostly wild. I find grassfed raw meats somewhat bland, to be honest, though nowhere near as bad re taste as raw grainfed meats.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #516 on: September 16, 2010, 05:48:08 pm »
What happened while you tried raw dairy?

I'm trying raw dairy as we speak and so far I'm doing fine. According to Vilhjálmur Stefánsson this it he optimal diet for Icelandic people. The heardsman diet. Meat and milk. Although I'd prefer to drink sheep milk or goat milk if it were possible.
Basically, all the problems I had pre-RVAF diet, which had slightly subsided on a raw-dairy-free/juiced-veg-free  version of the Primal Diet, suddenly reappeared with a vengeance(ie extremely painful stomach aches, very painful joints, increased fatigue etc. etc.) I stuck it out for another 6 months as I was hopelessly addicted to the raw dairy(cravings for the very food one is allergic to are very common) and because AV and others assured me that such issues would eventually go away. Eventually, I grasped that they were liars and went rawpalaeo. Something like 80% of my 100 or so health-problems vanished within a 4 month period after cutting out raw dairy.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 16, 2010, 07:17:05 pm »
I find grassfed raw meats somewhat bland, to be honest
IMO grass-fed horse meat is definitely not bland.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #518 on: September 17, 2010, 04:49:26 pm »
IMO grass-fed horse meat is definitely not bland.
True, that's the only exception I can think of, really.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #519 on: September 22, 2010, 03:44:04 am »
Well, I suppose it's time to reveal the details of my experiment as I would like to end it. Well, first of all, it was not really an experiment but something forced on me:-

It all started at the end of July just  as I was about to go back to the UK from Italy. I had developed a severe, regular pain in what seemed to be below my stomach. An acquaintance thought it was due to the excessive amounts of watermelon I'd been eating and I didn't think that was possible. Anyway, as soon as I arrived in the UK, I realised the pain originated in the bladder area as I felt like I was pissing glass. I also had a crap and some stringy thing came out the back end. At first, I was deluded and thought it might have been due to some undigested suet or something. I very quickly came to realise that this was a tapeworm.

Anyway, the sharp pain in my bladder and painful urination soon disappeared completely  within 2 more days, but the tapeworms came on with a vengeance, I hasten to add that they did not affect me in any way after that short-term  pain episode. I did not feel less healthy or anything.

Anyway, as time went on, the tapeworm segments came out in huge clumps at times when I deposited stools. At other times, I would get an unpleasant effect whereby somehow the tapeworm deposited tiny half-an-inch segments in my underwear. Initially, I had thought that wouldn't be an issue unless I farted a lot so I cut down heavily on raw fruits which are the only things in my diet other than raw veg which make me fart a little(cooked foods make me fart a lot, even cooked meats, but naturally I avoid those as much as I can). However, the tapeworms seemed to deposit those segments even when I wasn't farting at all during the day, at random intervals. Those segments naturally did not smell terribly nice and I am not terribly happy with the result. If the segments came out solely during farting or visits to the bathroom/toilet I wouldn't have minded, but this sort of thing is terribly unaesthetic.

I am pretty certain that some of my raw horsemeat in Italy was responsible as that was most of what I ate there as regards raw animal foods.

At any rate, this is the first time this has happened to me in almost a decade of RVAF diets, so, clearly, this is a very rare phenomenon. Other than that temporary painful episode, I haven't had a health issue with the parasites, as such(maybe the tapeworms somehow got temporarily "hooked" onto the bladder by mistake? I have no idea re the cause).

Because of that issue re segment-deposits, I chose to go in for wormwood tinctures as an anti-parasite remedy but it hasn't worked at all. I think a combination of 3 herbs is needed(cloves, wormwood and black walnut), but only wormwood is easily available, and the 3 in combination are hideously expensive online. I have already asked someone else to send me a prescription against tapeworms - it is pharmaceutical but I'm not bothered since the herbal approach doesn't seem to have worked.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 22, 2010, 06:29:50 am »
oh gosh, i can't even imagine.  hope you find your remedy soon!!  maybe gs knows something?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2010, 06:47:07 am »
Hi Tyler,

These things happen.  Whether on cooked or raw.

The parasite cleansers I have tried for myself and my kids are:

http://www.humaworm.com
with support forum at http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=757
Humaworm capsules is freshly made on order. When it arrives you use it immediately, you cannot stock it.

and

http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com
with support forum at http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=626
(you have to call and ask for access, tell them you want to buy the dewormer, I think they have a discount if you buy 4 bottles.)
Barefoot Dewormer is liquid in bottles and may be stored for many years, definitely great to have for emergencies.  Saved us a lot of grief from amoeba with my wife and my sister in law who are cooked eaters.

Both programs are for 30 days.

One possible side effect I noticed is possible constipation.  But you can eat loads of watermelon for that not to happen.  It's important you poop once a day while on the anti parasite program.  If you don't feel the urge to poop, just do a warm water enema.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline needs_and_wants

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2010, 06:50:38 am »
Tyler, also something to try would be MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement. I've had huge success with cleansing myself of infections, candida and warts with it, and going on reports its very effective for parasites also.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:58:59 am by needs_and_wants »
feel, beyond the limitations of the mind, through the eyes of the soul

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2010, 07:25:09 am »
Tyler, also something to try would be MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement. I've had huge success with cleansing myself of infections, candida and warts with it, and going on reports its very effective for parasites also.

I think MMS is too powerful for a parasite infestation.  MMS is like a blitzkrieg?
You don't want to be overloaded with parasite body parts in your blood.
This is how Andreas Moritz saw the old powerful parasite cleansers.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:31:23 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #524 on: September 22, 2010, 07:28:42 am »

On a separate note, I am very interested in sourcing MMS in Manila, can you point me to Manila contacts?

You can also try posting a new MMS thread in the off topic section and tell us more about your MMS experience!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk