Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529805 times)

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #1075 on: March 07, 2012, 04:46:47 am »
Yes Haai,
that is what his testings are showing.
Very intresting. People age faster in warm climates.

Not necessarily Inger. I have met many old people in tropical countries who look WAY younger than their age would suggest. There are many centenarians living on the islands in the Caribbean Sea, for example.

But the real bad thing is the biological mismatch what modern man has created.
Oranges in Finland in winter? 24/7 warm cozy houses and cars, when it is freezing cold outside..
Artificial lights late at night, disturbed sleep..
It will shorten your lifespan. That is the price you got to pay.

Don't forget the coconut oil in Finland!  ;D

What is your main source of fat?

I guess butter and coconut (??)

Löwenherz

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1076 on: March 07, 2012, 05:04:46 am »
Cold, dark, foggy bad weather!?? ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! LOL.

Tyler, where did you get your new Neanderthal genes? I can remember very well one of your emails (some years ago) in which you wrote that you HATE the bad UK weather.  :o
Löwenherz
  I only don't like lots of rain all that much.I love drizzle, snow, ice, thunder and lightning, and especially fog.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1077 on: March 07, 2012, 05:05:25 am »
Back on topic:-

I had raw wild boar muscle-meat today and some raw grapes.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: March 07, 2012, 05:09:53 am »
Today I have eaten way too much black grapes, wild shrimps, chicory
PLUS fennel juice

Löwenherz

Offline Isthmus

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: March 07, 2012, 04:26:45 pm »
Beef rump steak and lemon blossom honey for breakfast.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: March 07, 2012, 11:11:39 pm »
todays breakfast of greens(some grown by me) fresh egg yolks, relatively local (100mile) beef and liver

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387122434631&set=a.3387118914543.205932.1166650227&type=1&ref=nf

woke up to a frozen chicken a few days ago :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3312505729260&set=a.1291724770999.87496.1166650227&type=3

Offline zaidi

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 08, 2012, 04:07:03 am »
todays breakfast of greens(some grown by me) fresh egg yolks, relatively local (100mile) beef and liver

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387122434631&set=a.3387118914543.205932.1166650227&type=1&ref=nf

woke up to a frozen chicken a few days ago :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3312505729260&set=a.1291724770999.87496.1166650227&type=3

Jessica,
I saw Photos of big big Farm on your Face Book account.
I wonder, why you go to buy the Eggs from 100 miles away? Why don't you simply keep the hens on your farm?
It is really a dream to see you working with greens and others on such a big area. I am a "Big Cities" citizen and never got the chance to plant even single seed in my life up till now.

PS: 
Are your Photos "PRIVATE"?  Although it is already too late, but I got this feeling "later" after watching your another album where you made your face "unrecognizable".

Zadi I was only a few seconds at first too. I've been doing this almost all winter, on and off. Also, the majority of my 25 mins was in cold but not straight cold shower. I have since progressed to going to cold only - no warm water running at all. I thought it would be easy. It wasn't I made it just 8mins and i was so cold the coconut oil wouldn't spread on my skin. I tried a straight cold bath too, thinking I was well prepared. I just couldn't stand it maybe 25 secs. I think diabetes makes me slower to progress. I'm determined though. Needed to set the record straight. You'll probably be way ahead of me in no time, let me know. I'm really excited for you.
    Also, what did you mean by NO CANDLES?

Ok, that is making me feel better now that I am on the right path with my 25 seconds.  ;D

And  about "...candles are out". 

Ah .... sorry, it was my bad English. I translated the expression "Literally" from my native language into English, which normally means Candels are out of cupboard and are in work. But this literal translation went wrong. I think I have to visit any English Speaking Country in order to improve. But I also enjoyed it "... candels are out." lol.

This discussion is interesting but OFF-TOPIC.

Maybe create a new thread for this climate adaptation discussion?

Sure GS.

Could you please separate the Posts here about "Cold Thermogenesis" and move them to a separate thread with name of "Holy Trinity (Cold Thermogenesis/Sleep/Seasonal Eating)"

Thanks.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 09, 2012, 04:04:58 am »
A light lunch, going to ride my horse soon, of aged hung grass fed beef liver sliced very thinly with shaved coconut oil flakes and back fat slivers, tiny pinch of Celtic sea salt and a couple of shredded garlic cloves.  I submit this really because,, it doesn't get much better

Offline Adora

• Chief
  • to thine own self be true ... Shakespeare
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 09, 2012, 04:43:39 am »
Van that does sound so nice I love horses. I plan to ride again someday but...
I had salmon roe in the fish's kindy shaped pouch, with cucumber and dandalion greensK
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

Then began I to thrive, and wisdom to get,
I grew and well I was;
Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...
Each true word and deed leads to my manifestation of the true me.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now? - DURIANS
« Reply #1084 on: March 11, 2012, 01:49:07 am »
Durian, durian, durian.

I attended a durian festival... FREE durian for everybody!

read blog and see more pics

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2012/03/11/durian-health-benefits-durian-festival-in-calinan
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 11, 2012, 02:01:30 am »
haha i love it gs.........how was the smell?  i remember a nice young man trying to butter me up with luxurious durian cacao maca coconut shakes........tasty! but being frozen i know there were not nearly any relation in taste and quality to what you are able to enjoy:)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 11, 2012, 03:42:47 am »
You're very lucky to have all that awesome fruit and seafood and meat, Edwin.

I'm jealous. 

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 11, 2012, 03:48:24 am »
Durian really is the king of fruits! Can't wait to go back to SE Asia and stuff myself with durian every day.
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 11, 2012, 04:49:26 am »
Lucky you !

Looks like it's the durian season over there in Mindanao. In Thailand the durian season usually starts end of April - beginning of May.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1089 on: March 11, 2012, 07:10:53 am »
The real durian peak season in Mindanao is September.

I think this mini boom is a result of farmers here deciding to plant lots of durian trees a few years ago.

Can't imagine how much more durian there will be by September.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1090 on: March 15, 2012, 09:42:25 pm »
Back in Manila.

We had a raw dinner feast with my 2 boys and their 2 aunts:

- big eye tuna
- some ripe mango
- some thin korean cucumber
- some sea urchin
- some nori (sea weed toasted as wrapper)

to make fun sushi with my 2 boys.

- noodle like raw sea weed

Wanted my 10 year old boy to stuff himself.  He stuffed himself with the noodle like raw sea weed.

Had him eat a piece of raw beef liver as his vitamins.

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 19, 2012, 02:14:53 am »
Fermented honey with egg yolks. Plop some yolks inside a jar of honey and dig in!

Holy-fucking-awesome!

If you haven't tried this yet PaleoPhil (or anyone else), please do yourself the favor and do so! Honeys of high quality (such as Really Raw Honey) are amazing.

Offline Inger

• Chief
  • 38 yo Norwegian RVAF s.-06, 90% carniv.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 20, 2012, 04:32:43 pm »
Fermented honey with egg yolks. Plop some yolks inside a jar of honey and dig in!
Mmmm.. sound great Zeno!  :)

@ GS,
you are such a lovely dad indeed. :) Your kids are so blessed.

My dinner yesterday.
Mackerel-tartar, mackrel -eyes -milt and -roe (from left to right);

Milt is my new discovery foodwise. I love it!  :-* (how could I ever throw it away!  -[ )

Milt or soft roe also refers to the male genitalia of fish when they contain sperm, used as food.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milt

Fish-eyes are also a new favorit of mine. They taste great!

Inger
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 04:38:24 pm by Inger »

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 20, 2012, 11:21:17 pm »
I was eating whole raw eggs and fruit. I couldn't get enough. I had frozen tropical fruit mix, not even organic. I spontaneously bought it on sale, thawed it, then mixed it with egg yolk. I was going to heat the white, but I licked my fingers and it was soo good that I ate it all raw. I ate 5 raw eggs and a bowl of tropical fruit. No stomach upset at all. I feel wonderful. I also ate raw coco nibs. Has anybody tried them? They taste good, especially with coconut butter. I bet they would be heaven with honey. I'm not going to think about that any more.
     My butcher called. I'm going to have fresh beef organs and glands for lunch. He has no blood for me though.  :(
    He shoots the animal in the head and so they don't really bleed. I guess because there hearts don't pump. Does anybody have a humane and easy suggestion. I think I will ask if he will let me tie the next steer up and puncture its carotid before he shoots it. He will probably say no and I don't want to cause suffering.
    I know another farm a little further away where I can butcher my own chicken. They always bleed them. So, either way I can get chicken blood in a couple of weeks.
    I am so excited about my fresh organs.

Inger do you think I can dry cool the heart or liver open in my fridge the way you did with the beef muscle meat?
know thyself and all of the mysteries of the gods and the universe will be revealed.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;
Odin, who chose to be weak and hang form the tree of the world (the universe), to capture the Runes (wisdom), so he (omnipotent) grew...

Offline bonita

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 23, 2012, 10:33:58 am »
I had beef liver and carrots today.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1095 on: March 24, 2012, 09:08:12 pm »
Ate dinner with the family:

- oysters
- bamboo shell clams
- big palm sized clams

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1096 on: March 24, 2012, 09:09:10 pm »
I'm eating just 2 apples today.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Adora

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: March 25, 2012, 02:17:19 am »
I had apples too and liver with cilantro and dandelion greens.
Oracle at Delphi

I grew and well I was;

CitrusHigh

Tasty Fox Squirrel Bites
« Reply #1098 on: April 22, 2012, 07:39:46 pm »
Yesterday a family member of mine accidentally hit a fox squirrel right down the road from our farm and called me immediately to let me know so I could collect the animal for our five dogs to eat. I wasted no time and 5 minutes later returned home with a big orange and grey fox squirrel. He was a beautiful specimen, clean, thick coat, bushy tale and quite obviously in robust health.

Well I've been thinking about shooting one for a while to satisfy my desire for high quality brain and other organs, but wasn't too motivated as I didn't really need the foods since I get top quality grass fed beef organs for $2/lb.

Anyway, I jumped on the opportunity and retained the head of this quite large animal for myself, an gave the body to the dogs to share. These creatures are surprisingly large up close as far as sciurids go, along the lines of a small rabbit.

She must have run over his head because, thought there was little visible damage to it, the skull was crushed. I easily scooped out the teaspoon's worth of brains through the hole in the back, they were scrambled but not harmed, and very clean. I also collected the eyes, something I've been wanting to try for a while, as well as the massive cheeks. So for a lunch appetizer yesterday, I thanked the squirrel and the universe for contributing to my health and ate each one of the small delicacies.

The cheeks were pretty flavorless but still quite delicious. The brain was out of this world. A little salty, a lot creamy, and just yummy, would have been glad of much more of it.

The eyes were another thing all together. I've never really eaten eyes as far as I can recall, except maybe that of shrimp. I was expecting them to be rather soft and liquidy. I could not believe how hard and fibrous they were. It took me about a minute for each eye to get them centered enough on my molars to pop them, it really was quite a task. But eventually I'd close my jaws at just the right time and instead of rolling to the side, there would be a bursting *POP* and a little bit of slightly salty liquid would emanate. The flavor was quite good and then chewing the rest of it was just like a very firm muscle.

I'm sorry that these picks are a bit gory looking, I'm really not trying to be sensational, just sharing my experience with these magical bits of nutrient dense foods. Cheers!

CitrusHigh

« Reply #1099 on: April 23, 2012, 10:16:11 am »
Ate a big, fat, juicy moth that my dog caught for me a few minutes ago while walking the cows. I chewed it up good, was surprised at how sweet it is, though it makes sense since they feed on plant nectar. Will be eating more of them little buggers!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk