Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529282 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now? cubed guava with egg yolk
« Reply #1300 on: August 20, 2014, 08:19:30 am »
cubed guava with raw chicken egg yolk

This is my formula for turning white hair back to black again.

I taught this to a 47 yr old lady and she did so for 3 months every breakfast and all her friends noticed her hair going black again.

I spoke with her a few days ago.

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2008/10/28/how-to-cure-white-or-greying-hair-and-turn-them-all-black-again/
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:30:32 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What rawpalaeo foods - Durian Season 2014 Philippines
« Reply #1301 on: August 26, 2014, 09:50:12 am »
Durian Season 2014 Philippines

Now a more local durian source in the mountains of Sierra Madre, just 2 hours from Marikina City.

Seems to now have the same great taste as Davao imported durian, and more tree ripened of course because it is local... and fresh never frozen.

Seems this year, the durian harvest in Sierra Madre c/o of retired Gen. Abadia has born great tasting durians!

Just sharing my lucky find if only in pictures.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What rawpalaeo foods - should be moved to General Discussions
« Reply #1302 on: August 26, 2014, 10:44:30 am »
Just noticed why this topic is in the wrong section - Off Topic.

No, this is On Topic... maybe to General Discussions?  Then pin it?

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #1303 on: September 08, 2014, 07:27:08 pm »
OMG DURIAN ????????????

I wish I were eating fresh durian lol!

Lately it's been far too much fruit---fresh figs, peaches, grapes here and there, dragonfruit, longans, pineapple, etc

Grass fed beef with avocado and greens

Raw Coconut water

A few coconut date rolls ???? (oops)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: September 08, 2014, 08:08:45 pm »
Just noticed why this topic is in the wrong section - Off Topic.

No, this is On Topic... maybe to General Discussions?  Then pin it?

Yes, and pin it please! I guess you can and probably should do such obviously desirable things spontaneously without asking, since you are the admin.

By the  way I ate a lot of delicious fermented alcoholic figs for my lunch, to the point that I'm slightly drunk, feeling fine and fully satisfied.  :) ;D

No durians here, unfortunately, but we have good mangoes, passion fruits and avocados now, plus all the the other fruits typical of temperate climates. Cherimoyas will soon be ripe. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 10:39:00 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: September 09, 2014, 12:00:34 pm »
Pineapple
Tons of grass fed beef with kombucha
Raw coconut butter
Green juice
A few foraged Longans
Fresh picked starfruit

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: October 09, 2014, 12:10:55 pm »
Raw ground bison
Dulse seaweed
Raw mustard
Grapes
Zucchini
Wild Shrimp
Coconut water

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1307 on: October 09, 2014, 02:24:07 pm »
Just eating dirt-cheap raw wild game from the supermarket, would you believe!!!? Very high quality, despite all that. The raw meat comes from parts of the body the public generally don't like such as around the neck, but I am fine with that.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: October 10, 2014, 03:20:47 pm »
Raw grass fed bison, beef, and lamb
Organic black grapes
A few organic dates
Raw green powder
Andddd wayyyyy too many homemade raw coconut macaroons a friend made to share with me!  (shredded coconut + coconut butter + raw unfiltered honey+ raw vanilla powder + Himalayan sea salt + raw almonds which I'm
Intolerant to which was stupid, oh and some with raw cacao)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1309 on: December 02, 2014, 09:11:12 pm »
I'm happy, this evening I was able to buy the following goodies:

not chemically ripened bananas: Saba and Latundan variety P 50 / kilo

sweet smelling in season Melons P 50 / kilo

in season on sale Davao Pomelos P 75 / kilo

Took pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Also took a picture of the wild mountain papaya P 60 / kilo

My wife's organic carrots and yacon

And the raw horse barbecue for cooking tomorrow for the children's packed lunch. 
(seasoned with honey+calamansi+salt+pepper+garlic)

Of course I eat the raw horse meat and fat. P 240 / kilo tenderloin

All this seems a lot but I feed a good sized crowd in this house hold:

4 maids, 3 adults, 3 growing children

On weekends add 3 more adults plus the driver

Convert Philippine Peso PHP to USD here https://www.google.com.ph/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=php%20to%20usd
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 09:43:02 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 07, 2014, 09:12:18 am »
eating wild caught local fish skin and fats from Atlantic
bugs or country chickens

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 21, 2014, 12:10:16 am »

I am not sure if the picture will show up on the message board but I am enjoying some delicious raw grass-fed beef  kidney, and a bit of a lions mane mushroom that I found growing on an oak tree in the forest and some crimini and tumeric from the food coop.  This liver is exceptionally delicious for some reason.  I am grateful that no one at our local food coop seems to have an appetite for kidney and they often sit on the shelf and are discounted.  They cost $4.99/lb however, which is still pretty pricey, but worth it considering the source and that they are fresh, never frozen.  Lions mane mushrooms are really chewy, much like clam, and I choose to cook them with a little butter and water, they are very delicious and extremely satisfying.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: December 23, 2014, 01:38:54 am »
Aged beef tail, short ribs and lamb shoulder chops and weird remnants of past meals.  The short ribs are 3-5 months old, tail is maybe only 2 months and the bones and such could be 8 months old.  I just hung them until they were dry and store them in the mesh bag.  The meat is excellent, kind if like cheesy dry jerky.  Some pieces are buttery and crumbly.  The ligaments eventually dry and are easy to eat.  I just chew on them from time to time.  The more red piece in the upper left corner is what the inside of the short ribs look like. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:10:49 am by jessica »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 23, 2014, 01:55:18 am »
Aged beef tail, short ribs and lamb shoulder chops and weird remnants of past meals.  The shirt ribs are 3-5 months old, tail is maybe only 2 months and the bones and such could be 8 months old.  I just hung them until they were dry and store then I. This little mesh bag.  The meat is excellent, kind if like cheesy dry jerky.  Some pieces are buttery and crumbly.  The ligaments eventually dry and are easy to eat.  I just chew on them from time to time.  The more red piece in the upper left corner is what the inside of the short ribs look like. 

where do you hang the bag?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1314 on: December 23, 2014, 02:05:02 am »
Pistachios

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 23, 2014, 03:57:19 am »
Where ever I'm sleeping.  So it's been in temps anywhere from 32 to 108 degrees farenhiet.  And a range of humidity, and landed on by thousands of flies, no exaggeration.  Once a day I would check for fly eggs and pick them off.  Some of the eggs did mature in the crevices and holes in the meats but sometimes they would still be salvageable and if I thought they were too decomposed to eat I just fed the whole thing to the chickens.  Once the meat is dry enough the flies cease to lay their eggs on them because the small maggots require more moist of an environment to survive.  The fats that are encased in a membrane seem to preserve with the most pleasant taste, and become more semi solid than hard and dry.  Some of the fat gives that weird spiceyness at the back of the throat similar to raw honey or brie cheese can but doesn't taste unpleasant.  Right now the meat is hanging from a shelf on my wall.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:02:00 am by jessica »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 23, 2014, 04:19:48 am »
  I wonder if you were to double bag, with the inner bag not in contact with the meat,,,  but then it might just be easier to build a screen box, and hang the meat away from the screen.     Someday we all need to have a pot luck to experience what each is doing.   Now that would be a party.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 23, 2014, 06:47:50 am »
I don't mind the flies on it.  I met this woman while we were both considering taking old sardines out of the trashcan of our local food coop who told me that fly poop is where the producers of nutritional yeast get their culture, hence that fly poop bacteria produces vitamin b12.  Thats a good enough reference for me:). I only put it in the bag once it's dry because if it's wet and piles up it gives the flies more invitation to lay eggs in the crevices, decreases surface space and makes the drying process take longer.  I keep a lot of native bacteria covered items around it as well, such as animal skins and parts, rocks, fungus and other items from nature.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:15:38 am by jessica »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 23, 2014, 06:59:29 am »
i think I aspire to your way of eating, but probably would have to have someone take the first bite in front of me.  Like the time I fire walked.  I wanted to go first, but went second instead. 

do you perceive any Noticeable benefit in letting your meat age like that;;  as in trying it one week aged, and then fresh the next.  But then I imagine it may be the colony that you've developed in your gut that is half of it.   I understand that each specie of animal/people have their own gut bacteria, and by that it is suggested that those that will actually attach themselves to the gut lining as opposed to simply passing through.  But I've always wondered about that, since many bacteria repopulate every ten minutes, it would seem you couldn't poop fast enough to expel them.   And maybe that's the danger of salmonella ect..     Any thoughts, please share away.  thanks

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 23, 2014, 07:01:06 am »
It's like two totally different experiences.  Like drinking milk vs eating cave aged hard cheese.  I don't really fear bacteria, when it is putrid and being decomposed by maggots the smell is different and slightly offensive, just enough to signal something is off, the taste is foul and somewhat bitter at that point.  When its not the smell is pleasant, it smells like very dense cheese and maybe earthy, sweet and savory as well.  I think this is where using the senses and trusting ones intuition really shine.

I think the benefit is that it's seems filling in a way fresh raw meat doesn't, there is a fullness if flavor, it's something I want when I am not feeling as good as usual.  It's very easy to take traveling.

Let me know if this picture works.  It just hangs out, I am living in a pretty standard housing situation that is kind of killing my spirit, so it's good I have all these weird collected bits of nature to fill the indoor space with.  Of course it's also hanging near all of my industrially produced, synthetic vitamins and supplements  -[

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:46:10 am by jessica »

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: December 23, 2014, 09:11:22 am »
Great pic, Jessica!

I've had that foul taste when maggots have been on the meat, and I understand that it is ammonia that gets produced by the the breakdown of maggot "urine" (whatever it is that they excrete), so it can be rinsed off if it is strong and disagreeable.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline fireflysea

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 24, 2014, 05:25:55 pm »
I've been mega-overeating. Basically binging, so I am inflamed and not feeling top at allllll. It's so illogical, and yet so difficult to break the binge cycle.

Today was...
Coconut butter
Kombucha
a huge salad of baby greens, a small avocado, cilantro, raw grass fed beef, fresh oysters, Himalayan sea salt all mashed together
Baby carrots
Blackberries
Green juice with a tiny hint of grapefruit
Green powder

3300 calories. Only exercise was a 2-3 mile walk :(. I think I may have an intolerance to coconut (and possibly also the beef), as once I eat some it crave it and eat it daily til Ill. It's ridiculous I keep going In and out of this cycle, mostly in unfortunately.

Offline nummi

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 24, 2014, 08:05:03 pm »
How much clean and pure and well/positively structured, and mineralized, water do you drink? Lack of adequate clean and pure and well structured and mineralized water could be what keeps you overeating... Essentially dehydration, but in a deeper and wider sense...
Water from one source isn't water from another source. And body doesn't have need for just any water. Dehydration of the right kind of water(s) causes pain and trouble in many ways, and body will try to give signs of it, but if you don't know how to read them or what pain is caused by what exactly... then you don't know what to consume in a given situation (which in case of trouble might be, and in many if not most cases is, right kind of water).

Mashing foods together like that into a salad, foods that don't even fit together... that's not good... at all.

Also, sounds like you eat "all day long"? If so then that's very bad also. Gut needs some free time to heal and rest. Try to limit yourself to eating twice a day, rarely once and rarely thrice, until you get your personal "routine" somewhat "fixed".

We are about 70-90% water... If you drink crap water and/or too little of it then that crappiness and/or deficiency transfers into you, it will be part of you, and as a consequence you will be in pain and suffer.
Look at the water you get and how much, it could relieve many issues.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: February 08, 2015, 04:30:11 pm »
Yummy mountain berries, sweet with a crunchy center. Plus a small cicada that offered itself to me :)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #1324 on: February 08, 2015, 04:52:58 pm »
I wonder how often berries can be poisonous? After all, I every now and then hear of frequent wild-mushroom-pickers  who end up dead after eating poisonous mushrooms. All I know is to avoid oleander berries like the plague(I think?).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk