Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529661 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?
« Reply #1350 on: March 15, 2016, 08:23:23 am »
Probably not too smart of me to eat poultry raw...  I wonder what it is about poultry that makes it more dangerous than other meat?
The grainfeeding of poultry and the intensive breeding of almost all poultry.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1351 on: March 15, 2016, 08:42:31 am »
Organic free range poultry can be quite good from time to time for some people.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1352 on: March 18, 2016, 08:34:34 am »
Breakfast with 1-1/2 avocado and some raw carabao milk 1/2 glass.

A snack with a slice of raw cheese,fontina.

I may have some pot style yoghurt later.

And later I plan to buy some tuna / blue marlin and some oysters or maybe clams.

Will also get some Korean radish, I'm looking for that raw starch thing.

And the big basket of naturally ripened mangoes we have are ripe today.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 08:40:32 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1353 on: March 19, 2016, 10:11:54 pm »
Today I got blue marlin belly sashimi and oysters and shared it with my friends.

Also had some red bananas.

I just ate a cup of the raw avocado ice cream my kids made, we used duck eggs, but the butter was not raw.

I'm having Durian now... my mother in law just flew back from Davao City.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #1354 on: March 20, 2016, 11:19:00 am »
I made ginger, pink salt and clam soup to warm up my tummy this morning (not raw).

I ate 3 big raw clams with the soup.

I then had a ripe small mango

Later I had a slice of asiago cheese.

Later, some blue marlin sashimi is waiting for me.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 20, 2016, 06:15:56 pm »
I eat organic, free range, heavily grain-fed chicken all the time. I also eat the organs and marrow. It's one of my main meats because it tastes so good and because it's hard to find many other sources of decent quality meat. Been eating 2 whole chickens per week for about a year, which makes over 100 chickens, plus for a while I was having a lot of wings, thighs and drumsticks which obviously raise the number of total chickens much higher (thus increasing the chances that any one of them was contaminated or something). Never had any problems. I try to avoid frozen like the plague, but it's hard to get my suppliers to change the way they do things, and they often semi-freeze it for a day before I get it, no matter how much I tell them not to. It's really annoying.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 22, 2016, 08:17:49 am »
Do you get your chickens from one of the major organic "free range" farms diaporpl??  I can't stand to eat those raw, although I used to crave them and still crave poultry from time to time.  Whenever I cave in I am soarly disappointed. Rarely can I get my cat to eat it either, although she does eat the smaller pieces such as wings and love the bones because they are so weak they are more similar to tiny songbirds bones and it's easy for her to access the marrow and eat the bones.  She will eat it cooked and honestly it is much more palatable to me that way, that is why I don't eat it.  She was raised on grass fed meats and wild road kill.  She goes absolutely nuts over wild turkey and other bird meats however.  It makes sense when you look at and taste the difference in the health of the bird, its organs, bones, feathers, it's evnvironment and the meat that is  produced in the wild vs farmed.  Industrially raisedpoultry, even up to organic and "free range" standards isn't really fit to eat and no birds should be kept that way:(

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 22, 2016, 09:04:15 am »
No, I don't. The major chicken farms (both organic and conventional) have to follow a stupid regulation where I live, that says that chicken meat must be stored at -2C, which is under the freezing point. I asked one of them if they would sell it to me before putting it in the refrigeration chamber, I even offered to go to the slaughterhouse myself to pick it up, but they're unable to do it because of ridiculous laws, plus the inconvenience of selling to just one crazy customer who wants something different. Smaller farms are more likely to make adjustments for one client, though it's not always easy to achieve.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:09:28 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 22, 2016, 10:23:34 am »
I eat organic, free range, heavily grain-fed chicken all the time.

If the chickens are raised on the range, where do the grains come from? Free range chickens eat the pickings from the pasture, like worms, maggots, grubs. Is their "range" some kind of ever-bearing cornfield?
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 22, 2016, 09:58:51 pm »
No, they're raised on the range where they can pick up bugs, but also have a constant or near constant supply of grain as their main staple of their diet. So each chicken pretty much individually chooses how much to forage for bugs and how much grain to eat.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:31:39 pm by dariorpl »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk