Author Topic: What rawpalaeo foods are you eating right now?  (Read 529814 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 04:28:47 am »
I absolutely love the taste of goatmeat. Trouble is that this requires me to travel to Brixton market, halfway across town, which is a rare occasion.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 04:32:52 am »
I absolutely love the taste of goatmeat. Trouble is that this requires me to travel to Brixton market, halfway across town, which is a rare occasion.

I thought the taste of the meat was good also. I'll be steering clear of the ribs for other parts from now on. I haven't tried the organs yet. That'll be on my next order.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 04:43:53 pm »
I had raw tuna for lunch.

As a mid-afternoon snack I got thick coconut meat and the coconut juice.

Upon arriving home, I had a few rambutan pieces.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

coconinoz

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 10:19:34 am »

"I'm eating a wild-hare carcass(whole, well minus bones)"

do you make bone water?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 05:43:25 pm »

"I'm eating a wild-hare carcass(whole, well minus bones)"

do you make bone water?

No. I don't even know what that is.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 04:44:59 am »
Raw liver baby!

Man, my dogs won't leave me alone when I eat this stuff!

Offline stevesurv

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 06:08:27 am »
beef tongue and beef fat. I'm trying the beef fat for the first time and man, I'm likin' it. It's much more moist than the lamb fat.

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 06:00:57 am »
Right now I'm eating some lamb heart

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2008, 07:29:45 am »
Just had breakfast:
Papaya
Coconut Juice
Coconut Meat
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 05:36:49 pm »
Raw leg of lamb(I'm also using a little moutarde de meaux, for once, even though it's not ideal - it's supposedly without preservatives but is probably not raw).
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 10:31:25 pm »
Dinner was raw goat meat and some raw beef sirloin.
Then added a gloria banana, organic and wild from the mountain of antipolo.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 02:19:27 am »
Dinner was raw goat meat and some raw beef sirloin.
Then added a gloria banana, organic and wild from the mountain of antipolo.

I must get some raw goat meat from Brixton market, it's so delightful re taste, but a major hassle to get hold of as it's in south London, while I live in northwest London.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:32:01 am by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 06:13:06 am »
I must get some raw goat meat from Brixton market, it's so delightful re atste, but a major hassle to get hold of as it's in south London, while I live in northwest London.

Hi Geoff,

My wife will be on business / sight seeing in London for 2 weeks on October.  Any suggestions where she can get healthy, organic, wild meat and fruit?

I think she will hang out in West End a couple of days watching all the musicals she has time for.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:15:47 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 06:28:47 pm »
Hi Geoff,

My wife will be on business / sight seeing in London for 2 weeks on October.  Any suggestions where she can get healthy, organic, wild meat and fruit?

I think she will hang out in West End a couple of days watching all the musicals she has time for.

The trouble is that I go to local semi-organic farmers' markets, where you sometimes have to set up an order for next week in order to get stuff. That said, PROVIDED she always turns up early at these markets, then she'll generally find decent food - if she arrives in the last couple of hours, she'll be lucky to find any decent meats.

Here's the London Farmer's Market association website:-

http://www.lfm.org.uk/
, where you can find a markets map showing all the various markets(Marylebone market is the largest one, one stall sells wild hare, you get things like wild mallard but not now, and you have to order things like raw lobster in advance). All these markets have their own homepage on the LFM site, with directions as to how to get there, most are held either on Saturday or Sunday every week(except Christmas/New Year), with a few smaller markets opening every Wednesday, instead. Many stalls sell initially grassfed but grain-finished meat, rather than 100% grassfed, so you'll have to ask - stick with raw lamb, if you have no idea re meat-quality.

Borough market is a great market(next to London Bridge station on the Northern Line-Bank branch of the Underground)
http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/borough-market.php
, but should only be visited at weekends(3rd saturday each month is when it's at its busiest). It's a total tourist trap and a rip-off so your wife avoid it like the plague unless you've allowed her to spend whatever she wants!

Covent Garden market(near covent garden tube-station)(I hear one can buy grey squirrel carcasses now from there:-
http://www.cgma.gov.uk/

Otherwise seek out ethnic markets like Brixton Market(you can get raw goat there):-

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/brixton-market.php
Chinatown:-
http://www.places-to-go.org.uk/chinatown.htm

http://gridskipper.com/65039/londons-best-food-markets

There are also wild game butchers here and there and small fishmonger's in most areas(mainly the poorer areas). Just Google for them under "London UK", and you should find several. The fishmongers will be relatively cheap for some types of fish, the game butchers will be very expensive.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 10:46:53 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 08:06:52 pm »
Wow, thanks for the info.

This evening I had a big breast of organic raw chicken all to myself... until my kids saw what I was eating... all three of them dumped whatever they were eating and took over and ate my raw chicken breast.  Part of the time they dipped it in wild honey and part of the time just plain.

So I got my raw fertilized eggs, but again 2 kids took over my fertilized eggs, I was only able to eat 2.

So I got out my celery sticks.  By this time, the kids were full so at least I had my celery.

Then I finished off with coconut juice and some meat.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 08:20:00 pm »
Your a great dad :) at least you got some celery

Meat mix 75/25 + salt + azomite.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline boxcarguy07

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2008, 01:28:45 am »
just ate some purple cabbage a little while ago...

right now I'm chowing down on some lamb liver...

then on to my ground beef after that

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 12:20:57 am »
Yesterday, 1 whole ox tongue plus 4 small lamb's hearts, today  2 live lobsters(well, killed just before eaten) - all eaten raw, naturally.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 07:39:33 am »
I got curious yesterday and bought a 12 oz frozen package of Wild Keto Salmon.
Seems from the checklist in the package that it was caught in Chinese waters, packaged in the USA and shipped to the Philippines.
It took a whole day to defrost in my refrigerator.
Just this morning I had my first taste of wild salmon.
It didn't taste very good... seems it has been frozen for too long.
Maybe I should save up and fly to Norway or Alaska to taste the real thing.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 06:42:40 pm »
Yesterday, 1 whole ox tongue plus 4 small lamb's hearts, today  2 live lobsters(well, killed just before eaten) - all eaten raw, naturally.

Tyler, did you bolt tongue and heart down? No chewing? and that gets digested - no undigested coming out the other end?

What about the lobsters? Do you bolt them down?

You don't seem to need much food - but then again, if we have more than 40'000 calories (even a lean body) circulating in the system...

Nicola

rawrock2

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 06:55:08 pm »
Tyler, do you eat the shell and and all when you eat lobster?  The fisrt and only time I ever ate lobster, I ate the meat and the shell.  It was raw but it had a strange sauce on it.  About 5 min. after I ate the shell and meat, my throat swelled up a lot and I could hardly breath for the remainder of the night.  I laid down and somehow feel asleep.  The next day I was fine again but very fearful of eating any kind of lobster.  I wonder was it the shell or the sauce??

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 06:57:36 pm »
Tyler, I am also wondering, if your weight is back down to "normal" or what you feel to be "normal"?

Do you think it's the fruit you eat that makes you gain or the two meals you ate on holiday? I was thinking it may be those capsules for your adrenals that may cause extra weight?

Nicola

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2008, 08:52:05 pm »
Tyler, did you bolt tongue and heart down? No chewing? and that gets digested - no undigested coming out the other end?

What about the lobsters? Do you bolt them down?

You don't seem to need much food - but then again, if we have more than 40'000 calories (even a lean body) circulating in the system...

Nicola

I just cut up sizes which will fit into my mouth just about and bolt them down with almost no chewing(perhaps a quick chomp of the jaws once or twice, that's it, no more). I always find they digest well, with them being better absorbed by the body than, say, minced raw meat.

Re lobsters:- Same again, no need to chew. The meat of lobsters is so liquidy, anyway, that it would be pointless.
" Ron Paul.

rawrock2

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2008, 09:30:44 pm »
bolt them down with almost no chewing(perhaps a quick chomp of the jaws once or twice, that's it, no more).

lol, that what my dogs do when it's feeding time.  They just swallow it down lighting fast like it's the last supper almost choking at times.  :D

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 12:56:47 am »
Tyler, do you eat the shell and and all when you eat lobster?  The fisrt and only time I ever ate lobster, I ate the meat and the shell.  It was raw but it had a strange sauce on it.  About 5 min. after I ate the shell and meat, my throat swelled up a lot and I could hardly breath for the remainder of the night.  I laid down and somehow feel asleep.  The next day I was fine again but very fearful of eating any kind of lobster.  I wonder was it the shell or the sauce??

No I never eat the shell.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk