Author Topic: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth  (Read 118639 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth
« Reply #125 on: November 21, 2015, 11:06:22 pm »
Thats good to know,

I bought 6 of them and ate them over the course of the day, and felt great, but when I went back to the market they were sold out, and wont have any more till next week.

Perhaps if I were to eat as much as I wanted i would get an instinctive stop, like I usually do with other foods when I have had enough?

Undoubtedly. Raw shellfish give me the strongest instinctive stop of any food I commonly eat.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2015, 12:47:27 am »
These razor clams are delicious, I often buy a pack of one kg of them, they won't sell a smaller amount here. I used to eat it this kg in two days, but no longer these days. So yes, it stops you when you have your dose.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2015, 01:02:53 am »
These razor clams are delicious, I often buy a pack of one kg of them, they won't sell a smaller amount here. I used to eat it this kg in two days, but no longer these days. So yes, it stops you when you have your dose.

I can never eat nearly that many. I suspect our bodies handle manganese differently, or one of its chemical antagonists differently. And the correct name in English is mussels, although some people persist in calling them razor clams.

Offline JeuneKoq

• Chief
  • It's french for "Cockerel"
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2015, 06:44:10 am »
Well it makes more sense to differentiate razor clams from regular mussels. Like algae and seaweed. These are (regular) mussels:

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2015, 07:00:49 am »
Well it makes more sense to differentiate razor clams from regular mussels. Like algae and seaweed. These are (regular) mussels:

JK has a point, I have always had plenty of access to raw mussels but never had opportunity to get hold of raw razor clams.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2021, 11:10:05 pm »
Bare hands and bare scissors  ;D
Regards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk