Author Topic: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth  (Read 118605 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth
« on: October 03, 2010, 12:38:14 pm »
Eric's visit convinced me that eating meat with bare hands and teeth is
- more fun
- more natural
- it's actually faster
- it's easier

Just had some lamb chops.

Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth please.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Post videos of you eating raw meat with bare hands and teeth
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 01:14:35 pm »
haha! im honored to have convinced you! it really is way more fun. i also think it's important for developing facial muscles, neck muscles, and strong teeth.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 04:12:47 pm »

Sorry, no video!  :(
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:09:43 pm »
Awesome pics!  Keep em coming.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 08:43:36 pm »
Do we really have to have this? I mean, we already get a lot of bad press, showing photos of us gnawing at raw meats like a wild animal may well be more natural, but it's likely to create some negative images.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 08:50:10 pm »

Well, perhaps it'd be better not... I don't know  l)  I'm ready to remove it if you all thing better so.  -\
But isn't it nicer than high meat photos ?
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 08:52:27 pm »
Well, I'm currently getting some stick for my raw diet due to a few hysterical anti-raw persons which is why I may have overreacted. I suppose, showing photos of people eating raw meats with their hands shows a certain amount of enthusiasm, and might even encourage some newbies to try raw meats.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 08:55:17 pm »
Do we really have to have this? I mean, we already get a lot of bad press, showing photos of us gnawing at raw meats like a wild animal may well be more natural, but it's likely to create some negative images.

My wife thinks I shouldn't further embarrass myself, but I'm thinking.  This is who I am for almost 3 years and it has given me great health.  Thanks to you, thanks to all you guys.

People are reluctant to eat raw meat because humans are social animals and they haven't seen people eat raw meat in front of their eyes.

I'm thinking of all those people who need to be encouraged to eat raw meat.

If for example I film myself for 10 minutes having dinner, then they may be encouraged to just play my video on their screen while they are eating to keep them company.  That way, they will be encouraged and kept company.

There's too much isolation since we are so far apart.

Just ask me and Eric how much better and how much normal it feels to eat in good company with a fellow raw foodist.  

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 01:38:38 am »
I'll talk to people about raw meat and I'll discuss it, although I rarely do. But I'll never ever show people myself eating raw meat, because it turns the discussion into a freak show.

Honestly I think this is best kept to our selves until the world catches, if it ever does.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 02:57:11 am »
 :'( This thread's made me sad.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 05:01:01 am »
This thread is kinda funny... I guess to people that think eating raw meat is weird, this would freak them out.
To me this this looks the same as some one posting pics of biting into a whole watermelon, lol, or eating a huge loaf of bread and having all the crumbs falling over them, people don't just eat meat like this at home, they eat other things like this too, I have seen my dad devour a piece of bread that had half the can of mayo on it and he had the mayo on his face, ewww, and my mom devour a french loaf and was covered in crumbs. Ha ha ha...all people do this at home from time to time not with just meat but shit food too, so who cares it just a natural thing to do sometimes. Sometimes I dig in, sometimes I make it all pretty and eat with my fancy chopsticks, both ways are fun depending on what you feel like. We have strong jaws and teeth that can rip through stuff, yet we have delicate and precise control of our hands to eat like its an art or show, we can do both!
I find the pics are cute :P

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 06:38:01 am »
Yuli, this thread will be cuter when you post your pics or video.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:42:30 am »
Yuli, this thread will be cuter when you post your pics or video.

That is true gs!  ;D
I shall take some soon for sure... after I am done tiling my kitchen which is taking forever  >:

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 01:08:22 pm »
i don't mind to put my videos or pictures eating raw animals with bare hands and teeth, which i've done many times before. but certainly, it does not look good seating on sofa and eating those animals like that. it look much better in a real jungle to take pics like that.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 01:59:55 pm »
IMO the more pics, videos of us, men and women, elderly and children, eating raw animal foods the better.
There is nothing to be ashamed of. We've got to be proud of ourselves.  8)
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 02:13:26 pm »
Sure, Hannibal, I agree! Ever since I eat raw, I’m not ashamed anymore to be a human ;).

i don't mind to put my videos or pictures eating raw animals with bare hands and teeth, which i've done many times before. but certainly, it does not look good seating on sofa and eating those animals like that. it look much better in a real jungle to take pics like that.

The thing is that you would have to take with you in the jungle a highly sophisticated technological object called a camera, and subsequently come out of that jungle to find an even more sophisticated and highly technological other object: a computer with an Internet connection to be able to post your pics here.

It seems only Yuli, GS and Hannibal appreciated my effort to post those pics… Thanks! Miles, why does this thread makes you sad?

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 02:26:07 pm »
:'( This thread's made me sad.
I know what you mean.

@Iguana
Love the pics. Much better than the videos of raw paleos eating high meat making it look like its a dare. You make it look much more natural and satisfying.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 03:15:07 pm »
Found these on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf3uycIWwEw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbhkUA5ySQ

I also found one of sully eating bison jerky with egg yolks.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:03:18 pm by kurite »
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 11:11:54 pm »
It seems only Yuli, GS and Hannibal appreciated my effort to post those pics… Thanks! Miles, why does this thread makes you sad?

Oh. It was what Tyler said, then GoodSamaritan, then ForTheHunt etc... That stuff. Not you. Not that I have any problem with what they wrote about of course, I just find it sad.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 06:51:26 am »
Ok here are some pics, I had this absolutely delicious pastured steak just a little while ago.
MMMMM, I relished it!  >D after I snapped these pics I just devoured it LOL
As you can see I REALLY enjoyed it - it was very bloody and salty! (pic quality is bad cause my room was very dark today and I had to use flash, need to get a better camera  :'( )

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 07:06:30 am »
Oh ... and I wanna see more of you guys and gals eating your raw meats!
So far its only me, Iguana and Hannibal that posted, post your PICS!!! I love it, people should see people eating raw meat it natural and fun and tasty as hell >D

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 07:29:41 am »
here's one of me a while ago. blurry but the only one i have of me eating raw i think...

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 07:50:02 am »
Ok here are some pics, I had this absolutely delicious pastured steak just a little while ago.
MMMMM, I relished it!  >D after I snapped these pics I just devoured it LOL
As you can see I REALLY enjoyed it - it was very bloody and salty! (pic quality is bad cause my room was very dark today and I had to use flash, need to get a better camera  :'( )

Why is it you raw paleo women make nice food presentations... then also make nice yummy raw meat eating poses?  I bet the other paleo women's raw meat eating poses and pics also look... womanly... sensuous...

Anyway, here's my amateur video with my 9 year old boy camera man.  Youtube is still processing it.  Taking a long time... But maybe it will play soon.  Maybe the censor is deciding if this is X-rated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HCCdY_CvBQ

Description:

For http://www.rawpaleoforum.com and http://www.curemanual.com here is a short demonstration of how to eat raw beef sirloin with your bare hands and teeth. As you can see it is pretty easy and can be done quickly.

In this demo last dinner I had previously eaten some 6 live clams and some raw fish danguit ceviche, but those haven't really filled me up yet. So I grabbed a piece of never refrigerated fresh beef sirloin. I remembered promising the gang at www.rawpaleoforum.com to post a video of me eating raw meat. My 9 year old is the camera man.

You can also see my 7 year old boy eat some raw ripe papaya fruit, and you may see some mango peelings.

I eat raw everything for my health because I used to be very sick. I'm a complete / REAL raw foodist. NOT VEGAN.

Eating a raw paleo diet is the basis diet for curing cancer, heart disease, diabetes and other "incurables" you can think of. They are not incurable for the original human diet.

I apologize for the shaky nature of this video. Can't keep a 9 year old still for long. Next time I'll use a tripod.

Hey Dr. Richard Wrangham. Your theory on how long it takes for humans to devour meat is completely wrong! I can consume 1/2 kilo of raw meat in a mere few minutes 10 - 15 at my leisure. Raw meat digests in my tummy around 1 hour.

And to those who are currently raw vegans... raw meat is your future and super food. Raw vegan gurus are all crashing and turning to raw animal foods. I used to be a raw vegan and a raw fruitarian and crashed and burned... adding raw meat and raw fat completed my nutritional requirements. You can wait for your body to crash due to B12 deficiency or you can give up your raw vegan fantasies now and join us at http://www.rawpaleoforum.com . We are a bunch of happy nice people piecing together the original human diet, before agriculture, before the prevalence of cooking.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 08:58:56 am »
Thanks for the video GS, you eat that meat pretty delicately yourself, how can that not look tasty  ;)
I will make sure to make some tasty meat video soon as well!
Yon, stop looking at the video game and eat your meat, lol, just kidding, video games are cool  ;D, nice pic, I eat marrow bones just like that - creamy goodness. Today when I went to buy some meat I stopped over to grab some bones and they ran out cause the guy cooked the rest into doggie treats, I was like wtf, save some for the human next time, they said they have some fresh tomorrow, good cause I haven't had any marrow for about 4 days dammit.

Thanks for posting your pics and videos!

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2010, 09:15:17 am »
Sure, Hannibal, I agree! Ever since I eat raw, I’m not ashamed anymore to be a human ;).

Iguana, i agree with you that most of us unable to take the pictures of ourselves in the jungle. i love your profile's picture eating tuna also and of course, these pictures are sensational.

Yuli is looking so great with her delicious steak and GS video is awesome! i watch other videos as well when he eats meat with scissors. actually, now i eat meat like that. if i stay under the sun, i feel more strong with my teeth, than i just simple tear meat like tigress. i can't have enough seeing you all over and over again. thanks to you all.
bugs or country chickens

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk