Author Topic: Flight Attendants Dancing to Lady Gaga Hot N Sexy!  (Read 2003 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Flight Attendants Dancing to Lady Gaga Hot N Sexy!
« on: October 05, 2010, 10:48:30 pm »
Oh wow! Super hot! These flight safety instructions are the best I’ve ever seen! I know now that every Cebu Pacific flight passenger will be fully briefed, all eyes on the flight attendants dancing to Lady Gaga’s tune. One thing’s for sure, the innovative management of Cebu Pacific is so serious on safety they cooked up this idea. And did I mention the flight attendants were pretty and sexy and and and….

Must see!  :o :o :o

http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/10/05/flight-attendants-dancing-to-lady-gaga-tune-in-cebu-pacific-airlines/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Flight Attendants Dancing to Lady Gaga Hot N Sexy!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 11:40:31 pm »
I loathe Lady Gaga's music. No amount of gyrations or pretty girls(LG isn't pretty anyway) can compensate for truly bad music, whether in the form of Lady Gaga's music or songs by George Michael, Michael Bolton, Michael Jackson etc. etc. A good way to wean oneself off such rubbish is to turn the sound off when watching these crappy music videos on MTV etc., and one gets so embarassed one tries to avoid them from then on.

Now, flights such as the one I'm taking to Vienna early tomorrow, have lovely Blue Danube classical music, a rather more appropriate type of music for such occasions.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Flight Attendants Dancing to Lady Gaga Hot N Sexy!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 04:31:23 pm »
LOL, I also hate mainstream music...I don't watch TV ever so my ears don't get polluted by it  :P
If you haven't mentioned that the flight attendants were dancing to Lady Gaga I would have never known who's song was that, thats how rarely I listen to this crap  ???
But the dancing girls on the plane are pretty cute, way better looking then Lady Gaga! Maybe if they danced to some hardcore techno it would have been awesome ha ha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk