Author Topic: Do you live forever on a rpd?  (Read 23912 times)

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
Re: Do you live forever on a rpd?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »
Bye Bye Mr and Mrs Durian rider  ;D

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2010, 04:42:18 am »
I make sure my men are eating lots of organic kipfler potatoes and flaxseeds (builds semen) a few days before they come over my place.

Lea, is the "pt" part stand for physical therapist?

slandered by the 30bad creators becaus of some misinterpretation of his personal email to Leanne (Freely) in the past when they were once friends.

I thought mayybe it wasn't Freelee or durian rider posting, I don't like to assume, unless it's my health and I need to survive and I've tried everything else.  Otherwise I can tend to give 2nd, 3rd and endless chances to other people till I see all the written proof.  Even then I read.  There might be something good.  Looks more like you guys are right, it (the poster)(more than likely) being Freelea.  Not too bad having everyone talking here.  We're civil here, even if we eat corpses of animals.  It can be refreshing to someone who grew up/spent a lot of time in a world where veganism is the only or realist ideal they know.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline infinitenexus

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 06:19:39 am »
Jack Lalanne eats zero red meat, is damn near vegetarian, eats plenty of grains, and he's somewhere around 97 now and in great shape/health.  In an interview of his I read, years ago, he said he thinks humans can live to be possibly as much as 150 with daily exercise and healthy diet.  I think if Jack ate a raw paleo diet and kept everything else the same it may be possible.  He's done pretty well so far on his current diet, which at least is devoid of processed food.

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 06:41:03 am »
    I think anything might be true.  I know this won't be popular, as it's not a paleo view, but I think maybe the Bible is true.  If so, people could live 900 years.  It could be that if Jack ate the real old fashioned way, that he would live several hundred years.  He might have better genetics than we think.

Lalanne eats zero red meat, is damn near vegetarian, eats plenty of grains, and he's somewhere around 97 now and in great shape/health.  In an interview of his I read, years ago, he said he thinks humans can live to be possibly as much as 150 with daily exercise and healthy diet.  I think if Jack ate a raw paleo
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk