Author Topic: Aajonus Duped Rawsome??  (Read 19036 times)

Offline ClearSight

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus Duped Rawsome??
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 12:34:17 pm »
Aajonus is a crafty person and doesn't like to be cornered. And while his methods have helped many, he has also hurt many. He thrives and survives on fear, shock, and confrontation. But when confronted he resorts to side-stepping the issues with personal attacks and half-truths distorted for his own benefit.

Aajonus' attack on Rawsome was a direct response to not contributing funds for legal defense of the 665 Rose Ave, property after raising roughly $35k as a direct result of the FDA raid on June 30, 2010.

Aajonus' interpretation of lab reports has historically been faulty due to his lack of grasping basic mathematic conversion formulas.

The investigative report against Sharon Palmer at HFF pivots around the primary testimony of two disgruntled employees who were stealing and then trying to blackmail Sharon and her own drug addicted son.

The following is copy of a letter her son sent her asking for forgiveness:

"Dear Mom,

The choices I have made in the last couple of years have not been wise or to many people’s liking. I have been addicted to drugs on and off for the last 10 years. I lied to a lot of people to purposefully hurt others. I have stolen from you and others. I have tried to hurt you and your business to get back at you.

At the time Larry Otting contacted me, I was heavily using drugs. He saw me in a weak position and he took advantage of that. He paid me all together $3,000 to lie about you. The first time he paid me $1,000. He drove all the way to Ventura from Santa Monica to give me money. I asked for more money and he sent me money a second and third time. He told me what to say to a private investigator. He exaggerated everything that was said.

The things that I have done can never be erased. It was my decision in the first place to make these things up about you because I was upset that you kicked me out. Now that I am sober, i can see you were trying to help me all along. You have always been generous, hard working, and very helpful.

Once again I’m sorry. I know your love for me is not as strong as it once was. I hope this letter can slowly bring some of it back. I let you down in many ways. I hope you and the kids can forgive me.

To those who don’t know of the situation, it’s typical for people to kick up dust on someone who has had a bad past who is only trying to do good now. It is typical for other people to take money from others to say bad things as well. Everyone is hurting and money talks.

I know it’s hard to forgive me for all I’ve done. I’m a thief, a liar, and a cheat. But I can say that this is honest and true. I’ll do anything I can to help repair what I have broken during this time that I have been thoughtless and selfish.

Many people take advantage of you. You are to kind and trustworthy. They turn against you and steal from you. People are crude and wrong. My own brother in-law called and lied to building inspectors about your property after he helped build on it. On any given day you will help a stranger if it’s needed.

I’m sincerely sorry.

David"

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 06:28:06 pm »
"ClearSight"...
would have better off not adding any avatar, but I guess your words speak enough.

You say that AV "when confronted he resorts to side-stepping the issues with personal attacks and half-truths distorted for his own benefit."
When your first three sentences were, "Aajonus is a crafty person and doesn't like to be cornered. And while his methods have helped many, he has also hurt many. He thrives and survives on fear, shock, and confrontation."
A bit contradictory eh?

Your second topic is about money... l)

Followed by a claim that Vonderplanitz is not good at math.

The letter does not help you much either... This only further devalues my image of Palmer, not only does she have an outrageous criminal record, but she is an incompetent parent.

ClearSight... I sit in disbelief, if you thought that your post and presentation was convincing, than you should probably be focused on improving your health.

If you would like to gain support for Palmer, you could start by explaining the photos found at unhealthyfamilyfarm.com...

In Love and Light, I wish you the best,
-ACT

Offline ClearSight

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2011, 04:43:34 am »
"actup90"

First off, I am not side-stepping any issues. Aajonus' character and actions were the issue. I personally, and several of my friends and associates have had numerous direct dealings with him over the years, so I am speaking from first-hand knowledge and experience.

Up until this latest incident, Aajonus and myself have been relatively friendly towards one another and I have mediated a couple of disputes between him and other Rawesome members over the years. I am known for my objectivity and neutrality in most issues.

Aajonus has urged me to turn against James Stewart and Sharon Palmer throughout this ordeal and when I countered some of his arguments, he (for the first time ever), started attacking my work ethic as a general contractor and complaining that I ruined a hot-tub that I built for him ten years ago. This is the kind of side-stepping I am referring to.

Several years ago Aajonus was claiming that the sodium levels in Sharon's chicken were above the legal standard and had tests done and showed us the test results and his evaluation of those numbers. James Stewart took a copy of those results and called the laboratory were the tests were conducted and asked a lab scientist to walk him through the conversion calculations -- and it turned out that Aajonus had converted the formula the wrong direction - sodium levels were less than half of the legal and acceptable limit. The same procedure was used to verify the inaccuracy of Aajonus' claims of the current test results. Not to mention the fact that the man whose daughter is being poisoned - took all the food they eat regularly and cooked it in a big pot, together and then brought it to the lab for testing. Very unscientific. I think you can understand this.

As far as Sharon goes - I'm on the fence. I've asked her to explain the photos one by one because they seem to be the most damning evidence. She and Victoria have explained the mechanics of the alleged numbers of animals on site verses numbers sold at the market to my satisfaction and some of the photos that are taken out of context or don't show the full scene, but there do seem to be gaps. However, Sharon's supplies only a small portion of the total food sold at Rawesome. So whether her food is tainted or whether it is conventional food she is buying from someone else and selling as her own - has little bearing on the fact that Rawesome continues to supply the best food around and should be entitled to the money that its own members gave to Aajonus' "Right to Choose Healthy Foods" moniker for the express purpose of defending Rawesome against the government attacks that were "witnessed" by the closed circuit cameras.

To further side-step the issue, Aajonus' claims that the "Building and Safety" issues are not "Health Department" issues. James has spent more than $30,000.00 hiring various legal professionals including a former Los Angeles District Attorney, who, in turn, hired a 30-year "Building and Safety" supervisor (recently retired) who discovered after days of inquiries, that the "Health Department" was behind the "Building and Safety" push.

Apparently, when James and company walked out of the initial "Health Department" hearing - refusing to sign any documents and asking them to prove jurisdiction and showing documentation that the Rawesome club was a private membership association, therefore not a public health issue - the "Health Department" sought other remedies.

In closing - I am confused what my avatar has to do with any of this discussion -- or how you can surmise my health from anything? You know nothing about me. That is a personal attack without merit.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2011, 08:05:19 am »
If you do not mind me asking.... What are your intentions? To discredit someone we know is outlandish(but respect nonetheless)?
How can I or anyone else help you?

Offline ClearSight

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 06:37:07 am »
Just trying to set the record straight. Aajonus has an extensive mailing list and posts many one-sided arguments on it - so there aren't many forums for rebuttal, since he won't post those equally.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk