Author Topic: Where does he mention homosexuality  (Read 57130 times)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Where does he mention homosexuality
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2010, 12:22:01 am »
I have heard san francisco has the highest per cent of homosexuals in the USA
dude you crack me up, you must link me up to your grapevine sometime. Which blog can I catch the news on their latest activity?
homosexuals[...]interested in metrosexual fashion
and being friendly and generous.

---

here is part of that flier. We are inexpensive so we get alot of weird people using us.  Honestly some of the stuff this company sends me makes me feel a little uncomfortable..or often its just so over the top that I just chuckle a bit. I am glad I don't have to design any of it but to say these folks are eating biscotti all day..think not.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2010, 02:00:04 am »
...here is part of that flier...

oh...god....yummi...
I'd rather have a bunch of those guys hanging around me in a bar or club or on the beach then mosts straight guys honestly.
But obviously not all gay men look like that, but when they look good they look real good!

Also, some femininity is nice in a man, if you are going to wear clothes anyway, then why not wear it with style.
Some of the most attractive guys can be those metros that seem gay (without the funny speech of course) but they are not!

Straight men should even more happy about this, they don't have to fight over the woman, and they can learn from their gay friend about fitness, eating well, taking care of skin and hair etc...and the woman has a gay friend to yap with about womanly stuff, and then she can go to the straight man for sex (most guys would be like "Alright! Sex without the yapping!"), ha ha

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 02:09:48 am »
heh, yes before I get slammed, I don't believe homos have special muscle building abilities or that having muscle means health. I think we can argue all we want about what the purpose in nature of homosexuality or whether poor diets over the generations 'degenerate' into homosexuality, but the idea that one is going to heal their homosexuality after they are born through some crappy Weston Price Foundation diet is so out to lunch. I can guarantee these guys have better blood work than someone shoveling down the average WAPF diet, nevermind the Morlocks that compose most of the population and still reproduce.

Straight men should even more happy about this, they don't have to fight over the woman, and they can learn from their gay friend about fitness, eating well, taking care of skin and hair etc...and the woman has a gay friend to yap with about womanly stuff, and then she can go to the straight man for sex (most guys would be like "Alright! Sex without the yapping!"), ha ha
kudos for sex without yapping.

Offline Hans89

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 03:34:05 pm »
Err, last I checked, his son is rather young to be having any sexual notions yet, let alone gay ones!

I'm typing this in a dunkin donuts cafe for the internet wifi connection.
I got myself plain black coffee just as an excuse to have a seat and some internet.
Seems 50% of the males going in and out of this place are effeminate or homosexual.

I'm also thinking of the time when our first born son was 1 year old and he was effeminate, a toddler effeminate homosexual.

My wife and I took action and researched and found that SOYA, was a prime suspect for homosexuality.  In 2001 to 2002 my son was being given soya in the form of "Taho" everyday from a door to door vendor.

We stopped all taho and all forms of soya and soy food in our household.  Our son immediately became manly in a few weeks.  It was no coincidence.  It was as real for us as night and day.  Soya was making our first born child gay.

Our boy is now 8 and all male complete with erections.

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 03:46:44 pm »
I'd rather have a bunch of those guys hanging around me in a bar or club or on the beach then mosts straight guys honestly.

/facepalm
Ofcourse you do, they are equipped with a female brain. The sexes prefer the company of their own outside of mating. Study after study demonstrates this, but nobody is allowed to say it *whispers very silently* ...we dont want to be like those barabrians futher down south you see, we are way too equal for such a line of thinking.

Also, some femininity is nice in a man, if you are going to wear clothes anyway, then why not wear it with style.

Because metro sexual is more stylish than what actual men prefer to wear out of their own free will? Yet again you clearly favour the female. how does gay men dress? Like women.

Some of the most attractive guys can be those metros that seem gay (without the funny speech of course) but they are not!

because they are just so cuttly, non threatening and want to talk about their emotions all night long. They even cry like where they whipped when we see movies girls like.... so...what part made them man again, the penis? you can have one installed, no problem. Doesnt mean a lot in the context. And I think you are skewed in the head like most other western women. By gay propaganda.

have you noticed how when a man is portrayed in a television series he is either a.an idiot b.gay c.metro sexual d.all of them. Have you noticed how suddenly men are to take advice on everything from dressing up to making love from ...gays? wtf?!

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 04:01:31 pm »
but the idea that one is going to heal their homosexuality after they are born through some crappy Weston Price Foundation diet is so out to lunch.

it is a fetish and thus indirectly a choice, since a fetish can be dealth with (and will be if it is threatening to others, especially children). A fetish can by its very nature completely dominate a persons life and coincidentally you will see that for many gays being gay is the essence of their life. being a boring, non metrosexual cave ape myself, I dont think my sexuality defines me in any way. And i certainly do not need to throw parades to let everybody know who and how I am fucking. Nor do I need pressure groups to make sure that everybody respect my sexuality, the fact is, I dont give a shit and if people have a problem they are free to look away or get kicked to a bloody pulp for staring through my windows.

I know it is not politically correct, but once again, I dont give a shit. New science reveals that genuine homosexuals are few and the speculation is that they are equipped with a female brain. A factory mishap in those cases, so to speak. They often want a sex change, and good for them, we life in times we it is possible. I dont think they have a choice, but look up what percentage they are suspected to be of the homosexual population.

I know now of atleast 2 former lesbians who converted back when they met a man they ressonated with. One of them was a lesbian for 15 years, she had a child with her partner (together for 10). then one day she ran into what can best be described as homo grobrian. I thought I was prmitive at times, but this guy...pheeeew 101 male if you ask me. They are still together. Then ofcourse gay appologers said, that she was never really a lesbian then and to those i usually say Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit! you dont stay with someone you dont desire for 10 years without having the right fetish. But she proved that it can be changed. And now she is very happy she did, as she revealed to my partner (her friend); it just feels more natural, it is hard to explain. you will hear no arguing from me about that one

edit to add: It should be obvious that I do not have a problem with homosexuality or homosexuals. No more than I do with people who have a shoe fetish. As long as it is between concending adults, it is no business of mine what they waste their time with. But I refuse to call it anything than what it is in the name of political correctness since I believe PC is evil to the bone.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:00:25 pm by Brother »

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 06:54:05 pm »
@Brother...

Dude you seem to know so much about me! Things I didn't even know, it must be from all those wonderful studies you read all the time...
I don't like most gay people either, because I don't like most PEOPLE!!! I just know what I find attractive in a man and what I don't.

Of course you do, they are equipped with a female brain. The sexes prefer the company of their own outside of mating.

Oh do they really, thats why most of my friends are/were dudes (not gay ones)??? Thats why I really only have like one female friend that I like to spent time with regularly...Women are all different, some like to have a large circle of women friends, I personally don't get along with too many women, usually.

Because metro sexual is more stylish than what actual men prefer to wear out of their own free will? Yet again you clearly favour the female. how does gay men dress? Like women.

How do women dress????? Do you notice women can wear jeans and a T-shirt and look good, or a dress and look good...so HOW THE FUCK DO WOMEN DRESS??? How do all real men dress??? You mean when a man likes to have a certain style its not from his own free will??? Have you ever been in some good goth clubs, LOOK at some of those guys, funky hair, makeup, tight-ass leather pants etc...BUT SOMEHOW he is having 3 HOT GOTH CHICKS hovering around him??? Is a guy like that gay to you too... There are gay men that dress like "regular men", and that there are lesbos who are dressing ultra feminine...What you say doesn't make any sense. If the only style that you can pull off is looking like a tree log then thats fine, but don't go dissing on other peoples styles then. Post your pictures in your everyday outfit and let me critique your style too! We can have some real fun.

because they are just so cuttly, non threatening and want to talk about their emotions all night long.

WTF??? Talk about emotions all night? Last night I was hanging out at my female friends place, and a big part of our conversation was about men's cocks, lol...yeah pretty emotional all the time, lol....I was mentioning I like it when the gays are HOT - thats it, I like seeing a guy thats HOT, whether he is gay or not.

If you are a man and you can't ever discuss any emotional problems that doesn't make you a man, it makes you a sorry person.

They even cry like where they whipped when we see movies girls like.... so...what part made them man again, the penis? you can have one installed, no problem. Doesnt mean a lot in the context. And I think you are skewed in the head like most other western women. By gay propaganda.

WTF!!! You are skewed by gay propaganda not me...what movies do girls like? I like Star Wars, Terminator, many sci-fi movies, and I love many anime, usually the violent ones, and stupid shit like South Park. And I watch it together with my "girly" men. So what part do you think defines a man, his hairy ass?

Did I not mention earlier in the thread one of the most annoying things is yapping during sex? Have you actually read my posts and this is how you analyzed me? Or do you like to make things up about me?

have you noticed how when a man is portrayed in a television series he is either a.an idiot b.gay c.metro sexual d.all of them. Have you noticed how suddenly men are to take advice on everything from dressing up to making love from ...gays? wtf?!

NO I HAVE NOT NOTICED BECAUSE I DO NOT WATCH THOSE STUPID TV SERIES OR ANY TV...I think I wrote that a few times before.

The point is WHO CARES what you are classified as? Who cares if a woman want to be with a woman for 10 years then be with a guy??? Maybe she likes vaginas, then she got tired of vaginas and decided to try dicks? Yay she has converted! What crap, you say you don't care who people fuck but obviously you do.

For me the reason I like to have sexual relations with men instead of women is because I like penises as a pose to vaginas...Everything else in the relationship is important too, the brain, thought, character etc... and that is not judged on if it is manly or womanly etc. there is a little more to it. And that up to everyones personal taste.

It should be obvious that I do not have a problem with homosexuality or homosexuals. No more than I do with people who have a shoe fetish...

Its obvious that you have a problem with men not following your norm or the norms of some society. And the fact that a chick likes a man different then you, you don't understand it, it probably makes you feel inferior. Then you try to classify me, and how I think, based on the stupid studies and propaganda you were brainwashed with, and you insult straight men that care about their style or look hot in a non-cave-man-like way...you are just as bad as the gays at the gay parades.

Dude man,
What can I say,
I really think,
Thats totally gay!

....look I wrote a poem, isn't that womanly of me? lol

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 09:47:48 pm »
being a boring, non metrosexual cave ape myself, I dont think my sexuality defines me in any way. And i certainly do not need to throw parades to let everybody know who and how I am fucking. Nor do I need pressure groups to make sure that everybody respect my sexuality...

you get 0 points for being anti-PC and 'impartial' if you can't actually give real science linking diet to late-life conversation of males and females to homosexuality from poor diet when this is clearly the case with almost every physical and mental degenerative modern ailment. Without this link, you have no case that homosexuality as some kind of fetish to be turned on or of either by will or by varying ones toxic load through diet. Its hard to dismiss what you list as PC and irrational, when your concepts still remain mostly in your own opinions.

I agree with yuli of course, The point is, is you are very much under a huge stereotyping of gays by the media. Many gays are mens men, don't talk with lisps and even vote conservatively. I'm pretty sure youve grouped yourself into a very judgmental non-objective hole here which is the very instigator/necessitator of PC culture.

You are right, the issue is not whether something is acceptable or not but whether heterosexualities main factor is nutrition and development. As already listed a bunch of times: when examining other animals in nature, or the absolutely horrid diets of most people on the planet, this link is highly questionable - at least as the main factor. you have 1 or 2 switched friends (that did not turn gay with poor nutrition), I have billions of people eating crappy food.

The reason why gays throw parades is because no matter how infiltrated you will find them in the media or other circles, gays still routinely get beaten and killed on a regular basis many places for being gay. These events are completely identical to pride rallies of Puerto Ricans, Irish etc..which have historically shaped the same purpose. they don't necessarily have to do with convincing other to be Irish or Puerrto Rican, its a tool of solidarity.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 10:12:57 pm »
I never try to be politically correct.

The book Sperm Wars describes the role of homosexuality as he observed as a social scientist.
The author Baker observes homosexuals are:

#1 - dual sexuals / ac-dc / can turn to both men and women.
#2 - are more promiscuous, start early and are really very very very promiscuous.

Since the homosexuals gain sexual experience at an earlier age, and they are promiscuous, they continue to reproduce

-- this is Baker's observation.  One of his hypothesis.

------------------

The diet and degeneration point of view: Pottenger's cats experiment.
I observe this is the case at times with Filipino homosexuals at times.

------------------
My contraception and sexual fulfillment point of view...

The popularity of contraception in any civilization and age ushers in more homosexuality.  The more contraceptive, the more promiscuity needed to sate the sexual desires of people.  Sex is a reproductive function, humans want to reproduce, contraception reduces this probability to reproduce immensely, humans compensate by having more frequent sex.

Witness and study those who practice zero contraception, their sexual appetites are sated and they don't have sex as often.

Some homosexuals I observe are merely sex addicts, the product end point of contraceptive saturation.  Homosexuality is the ultimate contraceptive.  See how many hundreds of partners homosexuals of this type go through.  They should not be labeled as homosexuals, they should be labeled as sex addicts. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 12:59:31 am »
If homosexual men were the community-servants of old, then it could make sense that people might want to be served by men who seem homosexual, and in the most developed countries most people are servants. So on that line of thought, it could make sense that many men act homosexually in our countries.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline Brother

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2010, 01:16:14 am »
you get 0 points for being anti-PC and 'impartial' if you can't actually give real science linking diet to late-life conversation of males and females to homosexuality from poor diet when this is clearly the case with almost every physical and mental degenerative modern ailment. Without this link, you have no case that homosexuality as some kind of fetish to be turned on or of either by will or by varying ones toxic load through diet. Its hard to dismiss what you list as PC and irrational, when your concepts still remain mostly in your own opinions.

except;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0000762

etc.. So ? what was your point again?

The point is, is you are very much under a huge stereotyping of gays by the media. Many gays are mens men, don't talk with lisps and even vote conservatively.

The exception that confirms the rule, is not the rule itself. Common misunderstanding, no worries.

Dude you seem to know so much about me! Things I didn't even know, it must be from all those wonderful studies you read all the time...

No you are a walking steriotype, obvious from what you write here, which makes it pretty easy to read you. As fopr the rest of your emotional rather irrational outlet; "ok"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2010, 07:37:43 am »
I abhor bringing in the phrase "political correct" --- it smacks of censorship, shutting up the competitive argument.  "Political correctness" is a USA only thing and will never do for us non-USA citizens.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2010, 07:48:46 am »
I abhor bringing in the phrase "political correct" --- it smacks of censorship, shutting up the competitive argument.  "Political correctness" is a USA only thing and will never do for us non-USA citizens.

Sadly, not true. It is alive and well in the UK and most other European countries. Of course, there are other kinds of censorship but the 1984-like style of political correctness is the worst.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 08:12:04 am »
No you are a walking steriotype...

What about when I am sitting?

If you can really know a person from some forum posts without knowing them in real life, then I guess you have some special power, good for you. As long as there are studies to which you can post links, and categories into which you can clump the people because based on what rocks their boat, you know everything, sure its quite obvious then I guess, your power of insight goes well beyond my stereotypical limit of intelligence. Thank you for your deep psychological analysis of me, I am privileged that I was chosen for your analysis, you have given me the power and knowledge to change myself to become a better person.  l)

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2010, 09:08:33 am »
ok so where does it say poor nutrition causes people to become gay later in life like Parkinsons? I really don't care to argue whether gays are some kind of degeneration only that they exist independent of diet choices as in nature. I am completely indifferent other than sharing factual information and not being associated with poor concepts.

except;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/jun/16/neuroscience.psychology
http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0000762

etc.. So ? what was your point again?

The exception that confirms the rule, is not the rule itself. Common misunderstanding, no worries.

No you are a walking steriotype, obvious from what you write here, which makes it pretty easy to read you. As fopr the rest of your emotional rather irrational outlet; "ok"

I don't understand what you mean by exception proves the rule here, are you acknowledging that some gay men do not actually act feminine or have puny physiques and therefore there is no direct link between femininity induced by hormones and homosexual leanings?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:24:43 am by KD »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 09:25:21 am »
Sadly, not true. It is alive and well in the UK and most other European countries. Of course, there are other kinds of censorship but the 1984-like style of political correctness is the worst.

Ah well, sorry to hear about the UK and most european countries, in that case, we should be anti censorship in the forum because, this is the whole point of having a forum, right? Discuss and discuss.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2010, 09:28:17 am »
LOL being is not a degenerative disease. Most of the gay people I have met are very conscious of their health. Just look at their parades, the majority of them look like strong people.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2010, 11:02:31 am »
LOL being (gay) is not a degenerative disease. Most of the gay people I have met are very conscious of their health. Just look at their parades, the majority of them look like strong people.

So are you saying that Stephen Hawking is healthy, because he seems intelligent?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:13:50 am by miles »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2010, 11:29:32 am »
So are you saying that Stephen Hawking is healthy, because he seems intelligent?

I'm not really grasping how that question has to do with homosexuals being degenerates or not, please expand or use something different

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2010, 11:33:44 am »
Miles, the whole origin of this is WAP. WAP observed various physical characteristics of which he associated with good health. many of these are often used on this same forum (jawline etc..) to assess strong levels of testosterone etc..

point is, if you took a wide spectrum of people both strait and gay the symptoms of disease and degeneration associated with diet wouldn't by and large be more present in one then the other. Ironically if it was to be skewed in any way whatsoever it would probably be in favor of gays as I believe actup90 is relaying, that many gays take more attention to their diet and overall health probably than the vast majority of the populace. This would include staying away from processed foods, excessive soy or refined oils etc... Meanwhile the vast majority of the very people who abuse these foods coincidentally seem to suffer no homosexual ill affect to their poor habits or succumb to influences from the media about how swell homosexuality is, so basically its not accurate to lay blame on these things for increasing homosexuality.

likely if homosexuality has increased as a percentage, its just because many more people are choosing to express it. When looking back on history, this seems to be the case - not to mention be very existent far before much processed foods or media. Why is sodomy specifically mentioned in the bible so much if we are dealing with a modern ala WAP ailment? meanwhile from one that accepts both cooking and foodstuffs such as grain and dairy even heated/cooked. I'm pretty confident many of the types of dudes I printed flyers for eat more or less a  cooked paleo diet that would fit right int he realm of WAP->paleo.

In terms of physiques, thin emo androgynous guys working at the video store and drinking soy lattes are more often then not just wussy strait guys. and if all the creepy yoga teachers from the 70's have not turned gay yet, its likely that even the new batches of soy treats arn't powerful enough to actually shift peoples orientation, just advance all the other typical problems.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 11:42:54 am »
The Bible is very recent history.

I'm only highlighting that part as I got the rest.

I'm not really grasping how that question has to do with homosexuals being degenerates or not, please expand or use something different

You said that gay men are healthy if they look strong.

By the same logic you would have to conclude that Stephen Hawking is healthy because he seems intelligent.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 11:46:22 am »
LOL being is not a degenerative disease. Most of the gay people I have met are very conscious of their health. Just look at their parades, the majority of them look like strong people.

Contrast this with the gays I meet here in Manila who are not conscious about health and are not strong people.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 11:52:04 am »
The assumption of Gay peoples' health superiority is an illusion caused by the fact that healthy gays are more likely to come out of the closet because of their attractive nature (thus standing out), and sickly gay people are likely to hide behind a Vail of in the closet lies and drugs. The gays that don't do drugs do seem to glow with better health than the average bear, but perhaps its just assumption.

Anyone have statistical data on healthy gays? :-*
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2010, 12:05:29 pm »
The assumption of Gay peoples' health superiority is an illusion caused by the fact that healthy gays are more likely to come out of the closet because of their attractive nature (thus standing out), and sickly gay people are likely to hide behind a Vail of in the closet lies and drugs. The gays that don't do drugs do seem to glow with better health than the average bear, but perhaps its just assumption.

Anyone have statistical data on healthy gays? :-*

heh, i'm a sure this has some truth but it really doesn't matter tho, all you need is one square jawed queer who eats well (like a man) and this guy http://www.oceanrobbins.com/articles_jeffersonvideo.html to dispel this theory.

[edi]

how about we just all agree that veg diets potentially make fems that still marry and have kids.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:42:33 pm by KD »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk