Author Topic: Just tried a raw egg. Should I follow my instincts?  (Read 48 times)

Offline RussianFrog77

• Forager
    • View Profile
Just tried a raw egg. Should I follow my instincts?
« on: March 26, 2020, 03:41:00 pm »
Hello all. This forum has been a great help, have a question about consuming eggs. I consume raw organs, raw muscle, raw dairy and feel amazing. Best digestion ever, clear skin, etc. Today I decided to try a raw egg. This was from a pastured chicken and the yolk was the same color as my grandparents chicken eggs (hens that roam all day in the yard and get barely any feed). I tried it out and found that I really don't care for them. My body rejected the white immediately, the yolk was okay, but kind of weird and I didn't really care for it. I don't think this is a mental thing, as I love the taste of raw liver and muscle, and don't think of eating a raw egg as taboo or gross. I'm just kind of surprised by this. Everyone seems to love them. I suppose the proper thing to do is to listen to my instincts and simply not consume them anymore unless I crave them or something.
Did you guys enjoy raw eggs when you first tried them? Or did you find that it was something that you eventually started enjoying?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk