Author Topic: Chiropractic works...but only neccesary for non-paleo persons?  (Read 2633 times)

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Chiropractic works...but only neccesary for non-paleo persons?
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:44:36 pm »
I have been chiro for most my life, and i legit find it helps and has saved my lil bro, by allowing him to get off really strong anti-bio when he was a tot and they fucked his teeth. But since i started raw paleo and doing more weight training i dont feel its necesarry. I can tell how out of whack my spine is before i go in and while getting adjusted (which is a LOT after tennis, especially if i serve a lot). But now that i am putting more symetry into my body using my left hand for everything including sports, and playing on monkey bars/trees (lifting) i notice they barely do anything when i go in.

Has anyone else noticed such effect, and does dairy have a lot to do with moddern peeps needing chiro?
The price is wrong Bob

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
Re: Chiropractic works...but only neccesary for non-paleo persons?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 01:17:20 pm »
does dairy have a lot to do with moddern peeps needing chiro?

Not in me.  When I'm doing my two dairy smoothies a day and butter with each meal my bones adjust themselves.  Then again, modern peeps drink junk dairy, so yeah, could be.
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 02:12:18 pm »
I use to have chronic leg pain and had to go to the chiro twice a week. I haven't changed my workout routine and my legs healed by themselves. Also for the first time in my life, my shoulder doesn't hurt when I serve. The whole dairy issue really depends on your ability to handle it. I don't do well on it so I don't consume any.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 02:28:49 am »
Has anyone else noticed such effect, and does dairy have a lot to do with moddern peeps needing chiro?
OK I give up what is a moddern peep?
Cheers
Al

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 03:36:42 am »
modern (neolithic) people
The price is wrong Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk