Author Topic: Egg Yolk Liver Flushing: The Paleo Liver Flush  (Read 66698 times)

Offline risrosen

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: Egg Yolk Liver Flushing: The Paleo Liver Flush
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 01:06:29 am »
GS, you recommended a colon cleanse to me yesterday.  Would you recommend that I do that before a liver cleanse?  Anything else I need to do before?  I would probably do coffee enemas rather than the yolk flush to start with.

Also, re the colon cleanse with Oxypowder (I have some), it says to increase the dose until 3-5 bowel movements a day.  But what if one is not eating much food?

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 12:54:18 am »
Colon cleansing first.
Liver flush later.
Liver will dump dirt in the stomach to be dispensed through the colon.
If colon is dirty, where will the liver dirt go?
So colon cleansing first.

You have to ask oxypowder support about your question.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dieS04254

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2013, 03:30:15 am »
Now I'm trying with dr hulda clark (more at http://www.drhuldaclark.org/ ) lets see whats happen..

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2013, 10:28:30 am »
Now I'm trying with dr hulda clark (more at http://www.drhuldaclark.org/ ) lets see whats happen..

You're obviously a spammer.  Post again in a non-spammy way, or I'm banning you.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2013, 10:35:43 am »
Don't think that's spam. Hulda Clarke is well known for her cleanses. 

http://www.drhuldaclark.org/cleanses/
Cheers
Al

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2013, 10:04:59 am »
The broken English and lack of any introductory thread, and lack of asking questions, all point to a spammer.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2014, 03:38:23 am »
Colon cleansing first.
Liver flush later.
Liver will dump dirt in the stomach to be dispensed through the colon.
If colon is dirty, where will the liver dirt go?
So colon cleansing first.

You have to ask oxypowder support about your question.

Can the lemon juice(to much sugar) from your egg yolk liver flush recipe be replaced with raw apple cider vinegar? what should one do if liver twitching or small pain in liver area is experienced during/after a egg yolk liver flush and an VCO detox?

wouldnt a 3 to 7 day VCO detox cleanse the colon, liver and kidneys at the same time?

could the VCO detox+ egg yolk liver flush+ kidney cleanse be combined together...basically do the liver flush first thing in the morning, then eat 2 tblsp of VCO every 2 hours, and drink the avocado leaf tea between the VCO doses.. also could I add 1 tblsp of raw butter to the VCO doses... butter(butyryc acid) feeds good bacteria... Aajonus felt that coconut cream is more powerful cleanser then coconut oil... wouldnt doing the VCO detox with the cream be more effective?

thank you
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 04:47:32 am »
your colon will cleanse itself on a raw diet like the one you're on.    As your diet changes, so will your intestinal flora, and best let it develop in accordance with your new diet.  Billions and billions of colon bacteria have a powerful effect, especially if they aren't the types that bloom on sugar and processed foods.
   If you're going to use eggs to cleanse your liver, please make sure they are chickens that have plenty of green food to eat, as opposed to simply being another grain fed animal product.   
   Aujonus had lots of ideas.  Some good, some questionable.  It's for you to find out for your own body which ones really work.    For instance, he loved butter and honey.  My opinion is that he simply found it irresistible.    I know I do, well, almost. And then I find that it's doing more harm than good. 

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2014, 06:55:44 am »
“That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.” Aldous Huxley

To awnser your questions regarding the relevence of understanding history in this new age, I do not know for sure? I am a man divided on an issue that is much larger than one man can tackel. I feel that we as individual free thinking human beings are being compelled to fall in line with what other people refer to as history, while completly dismissing thier own innermost experience. The most importaint parts of human existance do not make it into the text books. There is a huge void of speculative bolderdash which becomes mistaken for truth and is tought to every one as history.

It seems that there are plently of peoople who already belive to understand the history of ynregualted banking, the revolutonary war, thier parrent, ect and yet form what I can see "there is little that can be done to prevent even those who Know history from being doomed to repeat it" Part of the problem with history is that there are so many unknows, which make it impossible for use to make rational dessisons based on an incomplete history.

Most of us dont even know what goes on in the secret lives of our own parrents let alone what goes on in the upper eccelons of world events. This is why humbel meekness is such a virtue.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2014, 03:58:26 am »
so this liver  egg yolk flush will brake up bigger pieces of stones as well? the ''mainstream'' liver flush tells us to eat lots of apples 3 days before the flush to brake up the bigger stones.... with this egg yolk flush it is not needed the apple feast? did you ever heard problems with the liver eggyolk flush like large stones not being able to be expelled and causing pain? thanks
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2014, 10:27:14 am »
i do not think this breaks up stones.
I think breaking up stones is what apples do.
I believe in using various liver cleansing techniques.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 11:05:29 pm »
your colon will cleanse itself on a raw diet like the one you're on.    As your diet changes, so will your intestinal flora, and best let it develop in accordance with your new diet.  Billions and billions of colon bacteria have a powerful effect, especially if they aren't the types that bloom on sugar and processed foods.
   If you're going to use eggs to cleanse your liver, please make sure they are chickens that have plenty of green food to eat, as opposed to simply being another grain fed animal product.   
   Aujonus had lots of ideas.  Some good, some questionable.  It's for you to find out for your own body which ones really work.    For instance, he loved butter and honey.  My opinion is that he simply found it irresistible.    I know I do, well, almost. And then I find that it's doing more harm than good.

how and why does butter and honey harm you?

Offline Susadele

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2020, 10:45:58 pm »
i do not think this breaks up stones.
I think breaking up stones is what apples do.
I believe in using various liver cleansing techniques.

Hello GS,

first, thank you for sharing your knowledge.
I am wondering: What do you mean by a carton of apple juice? I mean how much is it? I was hoping round about 300ml is enough and that you don't mean a liter package per day..
Because the apple juice affects me already badly in 300ml amounts. Making me feel irritated and uncalm. And yeah bad sleep. Couldn't imagine to drink more.
After 5 of such preperation days I did three liver flushes as you described (tomorrow would be the 4th). So far no stones.
I am wondering if a 4th day of flushing is necessary. Or if I might not release stones because I didn't drink enough apple juice. Maybe by now you've made experiences with this liver flush without prior apple juice drinking. At least I can imagine that quite a few people would refuse drinking so much apple juice.
I appreciate your help :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2020, 08:49:37 pm »
A carton in my supermarket is usually 1 liter of Apple Juice.

If apple juice is not for you, you can try eating lots of fresh raw apples.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2020, 07:12:24 pm »
how and why does butter and honey harm you?

Depends on the person. I saw it revive a geriatric person with four cancers left for dead, cold, dry, sunken bruisey looking, unable to swallow. But the butter was made by my son's loving hands from milk that had not been quick chilled that only ate organic certified still rooted live green grass. You could be right if your butter is salted, pasteurized, grain fed, va((inated etc. If necessary, how would you revive the person?

@goodsamaritan I think I'll finally try a liver flush, yours of course.

Offline Susadele

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2020, 09:05:12 pm »

Then I might try again one day when I tolerate the sugar better.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2020, 05:01:50 pm »
Depends on the person. I saw it revive a geriatric person with four cancers left for dead, cold, dry, sunken bruisey looking, unable to swallow. But the butter was made by my son's loving hands from milk that had not been quick chilled that only ate organic certified still rooted live green grass. You could be right if your butter is salted, pasteurized, grain fed, va((inated etc. If necessary, how would you revive the person?

@goodsamaritan I think I'll finally try a liver flush, yours of course.

which brand of honey was used?

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2020, 04:14:52 pm »
It is recommended to lay on the right side after ingesting the  oil/juice(eggyolk) mixture.

But anatomically this does not make sense. When you are on your LEFT side, that is the position where the gallbladder can squeeze more easily.

When laying on the right side, the gallbladder is literally upside down...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2020, 07:52:52 pm »
I did the Liver and Gallbladder Flush from Andreas Moritz once. Was very effective in terms of flushing out small stones. Only downside was drinking the raw self juiced green apple juice. It was an overload of sugar and it was disgusting. I´d never do that again with apples. But the reason why apples are sometimes recommended is the malic acid content in them. See the paragraph in the pdf I attached here:

The malic acid in the apple juice or sour cherry juice softens the gallstones and makes their passage through the bile ducts smooth and easy. Sour cherry juice has about 4 times the concentration of malic acid that apple juice has, and is usually better tolerated by those who cannot deal with the large amount of sugar contained in apple juice. Both apple juice and sour cherry juice have a strong cleansing effect. Some sensitive people may experience bloating and, occasionally, diarrhea, while on this much apple juice. While some of the diarrhea is actually stagnant bile, released by the liver and gallbladder (indicated by a brownish, yellow color), it may also be due to fermentation of the sugar in apple juice

I think drinking cranberry juice would be even better. Also contains a good amount of malic acid and is very low in carbs. more than half of what sour cherry has. There are also pure malic acid supplements, that might cut out any carbs at all. Or you can also just try the tea "chanca piedra", which can be bought on amazon. Has a great reputation as "stone crusher". Tried that as well, but the tea gave me a bit of stomach ache, so I went for the flush. Can´t say that the flush gave me any improvements though, beside getting rid of stones (which is certainly a good thing). Allthough many people swear on it.

Offline RawFoodist

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2020, 02:25:12 pm »
I did the Liver and Gallbladder Flush from Andreas Moritz once. Was very effective in terms of flushing out small stones. Only downside was drinking the raw self juiced green apple juice. It was an overload of sugar and it was disgusting. I´d never do that again with apples. But the reason why apples are sometimes recommended is the malic acid content in them. See the paragraph in the pdf I attached here:

I think drinking cranberry juice would be even better. Also contains a good amount of malic acid and is very low in carbs. more than half of what sour cherry has. There are also pure malic acid supplements, that might cut out any carbs at all. Or you can also just try the tea "chanca piedra", which can be bought on amazon. Has a great reputation as "stone crusher". Tried that as well, but the tea gave me a bit of stomach ache, so I went for the flush. Can´t say that the flush gave me any improvements though, beside getting rid of stones (which is certainly a good thing). Allthough many people swear on it.

Sour cherry juice contains about 15- 27 grams of malic acid per  liter of juice... I could not find any info on how much malic acid is in 1 litre of cranberry juice... Do  you have any info on that?

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2020, 03:35:51 am »
No, I don´t. You might need to dig around on the net to find the answer. If you do, post it here pls.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2020, 05:02:44 pm »

What is your experience with distilled/RO water? How do you make it safe to drink?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk