Author Topic: Apparently I need a prescription to buy a thyroid gland in the USA  (Read 2910 times)

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Right in the middle of a very routine telephone conversation with a US supplier of grass-fed meats I find out that a doctor has to fax them a prescription so I can get some thyroid.  Apparently it's a law here.  LOL

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I emailed Dr. Tom Cowan.  Maybe he will help me out.  I don't feel like educating any of my local doctors enough so they will do this, nor do I feel like going to the trouble/expense of setting up and going to an appointment with one of them just for this.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:02:50 am by cherimoya_kid »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Apparently I need a prescription to buy a thyroid gland in the USA
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 07:05:37 pm »
Hmm, I just received an e-mail from someone claiming that dr ron's is not allowing shipments of freeze-dried thyroid or other supplements to the UK because the customs people seize them. Didn't happen to me when I last orderedfrom them in february, so maybe laws are being tightened all over the world re WHO(world health organisation)regulations or something.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline MaverickHunter40245

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Apparently I need a prescription to buy a thyroid gland in the USA
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:33:02 am »
Try hunting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk