Author Topic: Chinese Mandrine THE NEXT LANGUAGE  (Read 1855 times)

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Chinese Mandrine THE NEXT LANGUAGE
« on: November 18, 2010, 12:55:35 pm »
after reading Yuli's post (below) i remember my dad emailing me telling me and my siblings to learn mandrine. there are over 1billion people speaking mandrine today and growing. this is the language of the future. thoughts/opinions?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_speak_Mandarin_in_the_world

(Yuli's post)
This is why English can be so confusing, with all the regional definitions, nothing I can avoid of course.
lol, last time my cat had an eye irritation and I wanted to wash it out with some black tea, so I told my dad to go buy black tea, he was like "huh", I told just simple TEA...he's like ok....he comes back with a spiced Chai (lol because in his language simple black tea is called Chai), this sort of confusions are happening all the time ><
The price is wrong Bob

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese Mandrine THE NEXT LANGUAGE
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:32:03 pm »
... there are over 1billion people speaking mandrine today and growing. this is the language of the future. thoughts/opinions?....

There is a high concentration of Mandarin spreakers but its more constrained to one area. Where else English is more spread out...maybe the future language will be some mix of the most popular Languages and then everyone will also speak their native language, who knows...

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 02:39:42 pm »
English seems to have taken over. It dominates the business, education, and internet worlds.
I do try to learn mandarin every time I am around friends who speak it. I think a basic understanding would be great. So many americans only know english.

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 02:47:13 pm »
ya but western society is gonna get trounced eventually. the asians are just too effeciant, and my dad works in the finance world and he knows the scoop a lot. bascially it opens you to a whole new EXPLODING market/buisness
The price is wrong Bob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk