Author Topic: On raw eggs now; advice on wait time between feedings?  (Read 2318 times)

Offline risrosen

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
On raw eggs now; advice on wait time between feedings?
« on: November 21, 2010, 01:47:25 am »
I've started on the raw eggs this morning, which I figure I'll be doing for at least a little while, until I'm ready to try meat again.  Had two for first feeding.  I'm wondering how long I should wait between feedings.  Assuming I can only eat 2 at a time, and that I'll probably want to get a goodly  number (considering my present limited capacity) in for the whole day.  The thing is that my stomach still has some of that full feeling, which started about an hour after I ate the eggs (last night as well)--although I'm less afraid of it now--so I don't really have any hunger sensations to guide me, just the feeling that my blood sugar is getting too low.  (Which, really, is the way it has been on cooked food too.  Either the clock or low blood sugar prompted me to eat.)  I know I have to go by my bodily signals to some extent, I just basically want to know what the minimum time I should wait is.  I have built up a lot of fear during my years of eating difficulties about eating too close to my last meal.

Offline michaelwh

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: On raw eggs now; advice on wait time between feedings?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 02:09:47 am »
According to Aajonus, raw eggs digest in ~20 minutes.

For an "egg regimen", he usually recommends to eat 1-2 eggs every 30 minutes, and a total of 33 eggs per day.

I find that to be a bit much. I usually do a modified version of this egg regimen when I have a bad cough or cold, and don't have much appetite for solid food. I've eaten up to 24 eggs a day, not more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk