Author Topic: New TSA Regulations  (Read 15398 times)

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: New TSA Regulations
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2010, 10:29:11 pm »
smore
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2010, 10:44:48 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2010, 05:59:46 am »
'nuthawun...
Cheers
Al

Offline the PresiDenT

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 07:17:20 am »
i was thinkin in the shower the other day, i am gonna just strip complete nude at an airport soon for a joke. people would laugh worldwide. i may be giving tsa ideas tho.

but i dont wanna be touched/xrayed, so w.e
The price is wrong Bob

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 11:38:25 pm »
'nuther one making the rounds:

Romance Novel

He held me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a room.  I had never been there but I knew this was his room.  I knew what he was going to do to me, and I knew I was going to let him.  The door closed quietly and we were alone.

He approached silently from behind and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.  "Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and caressing upward along my tender calves slowly and steadily.  My breath caught in my throat.  I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care.  His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved under my skirt to my thighs I gave a slight shudder and partly closed my eyes.  My pulse was pounding.  His knowing fingers continued upward across my abdomen, my ribcage.  And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.  Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, his teasing hands quickly moved to my shoulders and slid down my tingling spine.  My entire body was throbbing when he discovered my pink, lace thong. 

Although I knew nothing about this man,  I felt oddly trusting and expectant.  "This is a man," I thought.  A man used to taking charge.  A man not used to taking "No" for an answer.  A man who would tell me what he wanted.  A man who would look into my soul and say...

"Okay all done.  Here's your purse, ma'am.  Have a nice flight."
Cheers
Al

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 01:07:53 am »
" now it is so obscenely thorough I strongly suspect that many such personnel are actually gay. "

Nice logic. So women must be going through the same harassment right since the all of the straight male personnel must be groping them.

"What annoys me greatly is the fact that, as a young Caucasian male,, I am extraordinarily unlikely to be an Islamic terrorist, but I suppose these f*ckwits target me a lot because they want to be also able to target young Muslim suspects without being accused of racial profiling."

I agree. As long as you're not the race being profiled it doesn't matter.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 08:32:46 pm »
" now it is so obscenely thorough I strongly suspect that many such personnel are actually gay.

Nice logic. So women must be going through the same harassment right since the all of the straight male personnel must be groping them..
  Missed this one. Since women are groped by female personnel, at least in the airports I've been to, my statement stands, actually.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2011, 08:35:56 pm »
Here's an interesting article about a woman who "groped back" because she was so fed up:-

"American accused of groping airport security staff
An American businesswoman accused of groping an airport security official has received the support of thousands of fellow travellers.

12:58PM BST 19 Jul 2011

Yukari Miyamae was arrested last week after she allegedly squeezed the breasts of a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officer at Phoenix’s Sky Harbour Airport.

The TSA claimed the 61-year-old refused to go through passenger screening and became argumentative, before groping the agent with both hands.

Mrs Miyamae said she was fed up with being manhandled by airport security staff – and thousands of Facebook users have given her their backing.

The community page "Acquit Yukari Miyamae" on the social networking site has attracted more than 2,000 members, with Mrs Miyamae described by users as “courageous” and “a freedom fighter”.

The TSA has been criticised in recent months for the invasiveness of its screening techniques, which include a pat-down of the groin, breasts and buttocks, and the use of controversial full body scanners.

Earlier this year security staff at New Orleans airport angered the parents of a six-year-old girl after she was subjected to an“intensive” frisking, one of dozens of complaints to receive widespread publicity.

Mrs Miyamae was released on Friday. No charges have yet been filed.
"
 also, in case this wasn't reported previously:-

"
Frisked by security at US airport
The parents of a young child have called for changes to airport security procedures after their six-year-old daughter was body-searched at New Orleans airport.

Selena Drexel said her daughter Anna was confused and began crying after the pat-down.

"When it was over and the camera was off, she got very weepy," she said. "She was apologetic: 'I'm sorry Mommy, I don't know what I did wrong, I don't know why they're mad at me'."

Mrs Drexel said searches were inappropriate for children because they are usually told not to let adults touch them in sensitive areas.

Airport screeners would not tell her why they were frisking her six-year-old daughter, she added.

Security officials said the officer followed proper procedures but that the security agency was reviewing its screening policies. "
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 11:36:26 pm »
I don't think there's any problem with 'intensive full-body frisking' as long as they don't make people feel guilty before finding anything.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 04:09:18 am »
Reasonable... I don't really see the problem, they do the same to everyone.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 04:28:57 am »
Reasonable... I don't really see the problem, they do the same to everyone.
But they be doing this BS to anyone? It's degrading to anyone and serves no real purpose.
Cheers
Al

Offline RawZi

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Need I say more?
    • View Profile
    • my twitter
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 11:03:29 pm »
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/flight-passenger-humiliated-by-hairdo-security-check-for-weapons/article2174522/

My hair has been searched.  I don't think they think there's weapons in it.  I think they just want to touch beautiful hair.  I think it's ridiculous; them doing this sort of thing all the time.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:12:19 pm by RawZi »
"Genuine truth angers people in general because they don't know what to do with the energy generated by a glimpse of reality." Greg W. Goodwin

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 11:09:30 pm »
Let's hope Ron Paul gets in. Maybe this nonsense will end.

It's funny how when a government program is implemented it suddenly becomes normal and to dismantle it, is unthinkable. Some even think it's a good idea. The money spent on this could be spent on better cockpit security, a simple screening system could be adopted. It is so silly. If a Bruce Lee type of character decided to hijack an airplane it would be easy.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 06:09:35 am by TylerDurden »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2011, 01:44:26 am »
What I meant of the Bruce Lee comment is that it doesn't take box cutters or finger nail clippers to take over an aircraft.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 12:35:51 pm »
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2013, 02:14:43 am »
A bit old but...

22 Minutes: Air Strip
Cheers
Al

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2013, 02:31:22 am »
Eric Cartman @ NSA

Whats your NSA status?
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk