Author Topic: The chronic acidic condition of the body  (Read 3440 times)

Offline bharminder

• Elder
    • View Profile
The chronic acidic condition of the body
« on: November 25, 2010, 01:56:52 pm »
"Because we are constantly in accelerated detoxification due to our toxic conditions, our blood tends to be too acidic with waste compounds. That acidic blood-condition often causes cravings for too much fruit and cooked starches, lethargy, irritability, repulsion toward meats, and anorexia. " ~ Aajonus Vonderplanitz

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Vonderplanitz/Recipe_for_Living_Without_Disease

That repulsion towards meats may occur in an acidic state in the body is an interesting point. It's the body's message to the person that it can't handle more acid forming foods. Maybe this is in part where meats get a bad reputation,...by people who are overly acidic and feel repelled by acid forming foods.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: The chronic acidic condition of the body
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 07:17:40 pm »
Well, it might have been because my body was too acidic that I could eventually not tolerate any cooked animal foods in  my diet, pre-rawpalaeo. However, raw meats were not too acidic, and my issues with RZC had little to do with excess acid as the negative effects happened too suddenly.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 08:03:48 pm »
My SAD friends just don't like eating meat or if we get a steak one night the next night they will have to get a different meat dish chicken or a pasta. I can eat the same meat every night raw or cooked. Usually I'll scoff down about half a kilo of raw meat before heading out and eat a huge bleu ribeye.

I'm always suprised at how little meat they eat in day, actually I'm suprised how little food the eat in total.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:27:45 pm »
Thats funny, I have one group of SAD friends who eat a lot of processed junk and sugars and they don't eat much meat or much food - its all snacks.
However the 'healthy-cooked' people I know (my parents and other group of friends) eat lots of meat!
My parents will panic if there is no large portion of meat left in the fridge, every dinner the main part (or the whole part) is meat, usually done in a very simple way (this is partly why I eat cooked and raw meat, because there is so much of it lol).
The way they make dinner is a huge thing of meat is prepared, left on the counter, and then we just pick what we want and eat it separately (I love my family ha ha)
And sometimes its the same meat for a few days in a row as they buy it in huge packages.
I think Aajonus is right, it seems the more junk you eat the less you like meat, and it makes sense, imagine eating a box of cookies then eating a raw steak. That will make you feel even sicker, so your body makes you repulsed to meat so you don't eat it while stuffing yourself with sugars and junk all day  :P  So the people doing that seem to not like meat or be able to eat much of it.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 11:37:17 pm »
.... actually I'm suprised how little food the eat in total.

I don't know what they eat exactly but I know some SAD junk is sooo high in calories, that may be why they eat less food as well.
Also if they are sugar addicts they may be snacking on cookies, breads etc. so when you see them they seem to be having a small dinner, but all that other stuff adds up.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 12:33:29 am »
When I was on SAD, I was eating huge amounts of food all the time. Things like Pringle's Crisps and black magic chocolates. And most other SAD-eaters I know constantly binge on similiar highly processed foods. Going raw makes one usually eat less not more.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 05:06:30 am »
IDK TD, I've been watching people I also travel with guys for work and the only time were not together on trips is when we sleep. They just don't eat much.

I eat approx 750grams of meat a day. I would say that is a lot.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk