Author Topic: 200 Years of Global Prosperity and Health Improvements  (Read 3560 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
200 Years of Global Prosperity and Health Improvements
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:10:16 am »
Check it out, 200 years of global prosperity and health improvements for 200 countries around the world. This presentation is an in your face reality check for those negativists that life is harder these days… what nonsense. All the more this inspires us that we should bring forth more children because we as a species have never had it better. You think you have a hard life now? Bah, what’s so hard about changing channels with a remote control? Or having information at your fingertips? And food on demand? And the start of the demise of drug medicine?

Read more
http://www.myhealthblog.org/2010/12/02/200-years-of-global-prosperity-and-health-improvements/

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline yon yonson

• Global Moderator
  • Chief
    • View Profile
Re: 200 Years of Global Prosperity and Health Improvements
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:25:42 am »
sorry edwin, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. hyper-extractive civilizations cannot ever be sustainable. it will fail. check out jared diamond's 'collapse' for more info. it's happened before and it will happen again. and if fertility rates increase, it would just fail that much quicker. my two cents.

i know we're buds, but that doesn't mean we have to agree on everything

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 09:28:30 am »
It's okay to disagree on that. 

But we cannot deny the 200 years of global prosperity and health improvements.

Entertaining and informative video!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 09:40:53 am »
I think technology is wonderful.
The only problem I see is that the general population has become lazy. This opens us all up to parasites called bureaucrats.
I am not sure how things are in Manila, but here in the US, people who want pure food could be in some serious s**t, very soon.

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 11:28:00 am »
All the more this inspires us that we should bring forth more children because we as a species have never had it better.

I'm pretty behind in this goal. i'll have to work this into my pickup line

"hey baby how about you and me usher in another 200 years of global prosperity"

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 10:14:20 am »
Its easy to forget how bad pre industrial neolithic life was for the majority of humans, The grain eatting poor who often barely lived out of their twenties were a lot worse off than any of us living high on the industrial hog. I have read a little too much dickens, and am agnostic to the point where I once again proclaim "it was the "best of times it was the worst of times". We all should agree that we live in interesting times. Its amazing having all this raw unfiltered information right at our disposal. Its almost too much to handle and with much knowledge there is much sorrow.

I believe that there is no reason that the party cant last another 200 years, I believe there is still the possibility to raise another generation of new life that can prosper within the new fangled world. What happens after I am gone is going to have to be determined by the spirit of my progeny, and my life must be spent in promoting a healthy future for them and If they are stricken with the curses of life then so be it , I tried all I could and have fullfilled my genetic obligation to carry on the strains of life.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk