Author Topic: The Daily Chop  (Read 13644 times)

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Chop
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2010, 02:14:05 am »
I would, but I really don't like them very much. All animal products has been working well for me.

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 01:48:31 pm »
Well, I've been eating ZC (I know some of you guys don't like that but it works best for me and I feel people do best on what they believe in) lately and it has been going fine. I have my steaks rare nowadays and hopefully someday I'll eat it raw. What is it with people and rare meat anyway? I went to Ruth's Chris to celebrate someone's birthday last night and they cooked my steak medium well. It must be all the health concerns with rare meat. :( -\ :'(

I have been worrying about something though. I am not sure if I am eating enough fat. A lot of my diet consists of fatty steaks, sometimes grass fed and sometimes not. When I get the cornfed, they are always top of the line prime grade meat so I do get a lot of fat in my diet from that. But I haven't been eating much plain fat. I know I can just get it online but I have been tryng to get grass fed fat from the Whole Foods nearby, as I am good friends with the meat department manager. I have cornfed fat, but based on the fact that I find it unappetizing and it's cornfed so it isn't nutrional gold or anything I haven't been eating much. I bought some pork belly at the grocery store so it should get me a bit of fat, but I am still worried I am not eating enough of it. What percent fat are rib eyes anyway? I look at online sources but some are completely different than others.

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 05:05:00 am »
Well, as of now I am eating mostly rare-medium rare meat. I do find I feel better when my meat is cooked less, but anything less than rare and I find a lack of taste. Fish, on the other hand, I like very rare.

Offline yuli

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 05:11:49 am »
WI went to Ruth's Chris to celebrate someone's birthday last night and they cooked my steak medium well. It must be all the health concerns with rare meat. :( -\ :'(

Either that, or they fancy eating leather shoes and tree trunks  ???

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 05:28:54 am »
Either that, or they fancy eating leather shoes and tree trunks  ???
That's too similar to be a good analogy.

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 10:54:46 am »
Well, guess what. I emailed Ruth's Chris about the bad experience and it seems as though I might end up with a free meal!

Offline SteakNchop

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 01:53:02 am »
Good news healthwise- Christmas present was a gym membership so I can finally start lifting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk