Author Topic: Various Cayenne Forms: Tincture, Bits, Powder addresses Nasty Head Gash in Boy  (Read 2372 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Our 7 year old boy Mish figured in an accident this aftenoon. We were having a grand family reunion party and there were a lot of children and a lot of running. My wife and I were enjoying the festivities when my sister in law called out to us that Mish was crying and bleeding profusely from the top of his head, figured in some kind of accident no one really saw.

Three of us came to a quick rescue: Me, my wife, my wife’s cousin and MD pediatrician Dr. Gindra. In calm but swift movements, I got all 3 forms of cayenne we got in the kitchen: cayenne tincture, dried cayenne bits, cayenne fine powder. My wife comforted our crying boy. Dr. Gindra put pressure on Mish’s head with a towel.

Full story and gallery of photos.

http://www.curemanual.com/2010/12/various-cayenne-forms-tincture-bits-powder-addresses-nasty-head-gash-in-boy/

(not diet related, but worth sharing)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:55:39 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline riy freeman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
I don't quite understand how you can report "superior healing and no stitches needed" before the wounds have actually healed.  ???

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
I don't quite understand how you can report "superior healing and no stitches needed" before the wounds have actually healed.  ???

They always do heal.

This is the nth time we've treated children and adults.  This is why we are calm about these things.

Just 2 days prior a 1 inch gash was on the knee of my nephew about the same age as my boy.

Same cayenne treatment.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk