Author Topic: Clash  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Clash
« on: December 29, 2010, 01:33:57 am »
English is not even your native language. There is nothing wrong with my sentence.

No, just the “she” is missing along with two capital letters and an explanation as what you mean by “such things”. But beside, it’s absolutely perfect as everything you do and write. ;D

You cannot admit your 0 experience with high meat disqualifies parroting your dogma about food tasting nice, and it to the detriment of people that actually want to do things to improve their health and not be exposed to such closed minded talk that doesn't take into account shifting variables and needs in modern times - like sabertooth is pointing out.

Don’t you think that during my 24 years experiment with 100% raw nutrition including meat I’ve been exposed to all kinds of more or less high and rotten meat?  If I do this experience and if I do it properly it’s precisely because I don’t take the instincto theory as a dogma, which it isn’t, but as a permanent questioning of dogmas.

You shouldn't be mentioning this crap ever outside of the instincto forum, and if the other moderators don't want to mention anything about it because of whatever desire to placate the elders, so be it, but that is obviously the case.

It seems the other moderators do not consider my posts and ideas as crap. If you’re not happy with the way this forum is moderated, you shouldn’t linger here but rather open your own forum with your friend who is so angry with GCB and me.

The fact that you couldn't' wait 1 day without spewing the same inexperienced judgmental crap is so telling that you learned absolutely nothing, and can't even see that my above claim has any residue of truth to it about the changing circumstances of contemporary peoples to blanket ideals.

Your claims are based on suppositions and 0 experience of what you’re talking about while on the contrary GCB has built a theory based on results of experiments, careful observations and by questioning the contemporary consensual dietary dogmas on which you’re still stuck without even realizing it.

calm? your posts reak of emotional ruin man and defensive attacks towards me. meanwhile it takes me 5 seconds to collect an argument that actually has content in it beyond our disputes.

Do you mean you have ruined me emotionally?  ??? Don’t worry about my emotional health. ;D
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Clash
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 03:55:46 am »

laugh. I am the one gauging wild diets vs bogus constructed diets that exclude how people actual behave in nature and attempt to sound superior over the knowledge and processes of truly healthy people. all the other stuff is responses to Tyler. Vitalis actually goes out in nature, which is why your particular selection is relevant.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 04:43:55 am by Iguana »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 04:03:14 am »
I am the one gauging wild diets vs bogus constructed diets (...)

Yes, you're the best, the master, the supreme judge here.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 04:11:55 am »
Yes, you're the best, the master, the supreme judge here.

Well the answer to that is obvious. Who rallies against other peoples practices and says they are wrong..consistently without any analysis of where people are at, or what their unique requirements are, or any objective discussion of results. I don't need to be in a position of authority to question that no one should judge things they don't fully understand while having no actually firm footing in reality or sans hypocrisy in regard to 'the natural'. Who is the one open to other modes then what they currently believe, without categorizing based on foolish constructs of 'neolithic' or cooking, and and go otherwise  to experimentation to understand. you're not even participating and can not bare to take this personally. its tragedy. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps because there is no more present instinctos to correspond with, its frustrating only 3 current members of this site have fleeting interest in your dead restrictive dogma to apply to their serious health issues.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 05:33:55 am »
its tragedy. I feel sorry for you. Perhaps because there is no more present instinctos to correspond with, its frustrating only 3 current members of this site have fleeting interest in your dead restrictive dogma to apply to their serious health issues.

Yeah, you can PM me, I’ll give you my bank account number so that you can send me some money to compensate for what I lost with my “Instincto Restrictive Dogma Inc.” shares. Thank you in advance,  you’re very kind.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk