Author Topic: Fruit: Good or Bad for Dry Skin and Dandruff?  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Coatue

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Fruit: Good or Bad for Dry Skin and Dandruff?
« on: January 01, 2011, 02:16:22 am »
Does eating lots of fruit help dry skin and dandruff or make it worse? There seems to be debate in this forum if Raw ZC gets rid of dry skin and dandruff or high consumption of hydrating fruits. Personally, I notice when consume like 1lb or raw meat with fat or not fat, my facial skin gets red and flakes and begins to form eczema. But I'm not sure if this something that will pass or should I just indulge in fruits.

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Fruit: Good or Bad for Dry Skin and Dandruff?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 02:56:40 am »
Well, people say that my son wears silk, I mean his skin is super smooth. He's mostly eating RZC. After eating Strictly RPD, my life long dandruff  is gone 90%. But I do need to wash my hair with lemon every week to prevent dandruff. My face  was oily before, now becomes normal. I also see that sun bathing helps a lot to improve skin and teeth.

When me and my son was vegan, it was nothing like that. My son was one year old baby when his skin was extremely dry. For me, only wheat grass juice helps to maintain good skin, but not the fruits.
bugs or country chickens

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Fruit: Good or Bad for Dry Skin and Dandruff?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:16:33 am »
It depends what the dry skin is coming from. If it's candida then fruit would help feed the candida, which may in the short term make it go away but in the long term keep it around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk