Author Topic: Minnesota / Wisconsin?  (Read 8541 times)

CitrusHigh

Minnesota / Wisconsin?
« on: January 01, 2011, 09:17:00 am »
Looking for PD people in the midwest area. I live near the mississippi in central wi, but work in the Twin Cities, so would be nice to have friends in either place.

I'm down for anything. I love outdoors anything, real (raw and cooked) food, art, live music, exploring, and just plain old chilling. I like people who treat others well.

Bonus points if you're in to consciousness exploration (via plants, meditation, thought, etc) and you're a truly free thinker.

I'm male, straight, 24, medium height, lean and completely in love with this beautiful life.

Thanks for looking!

Offline Sully

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota / Wisconsin?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 10:04:30 am »
Hey whats up. I stay in Wisconsin.

:D You described yourself like your on a dating website.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 08:48:24 am »
Oh, haha wasn't really trying to , just trying to be descriptive.

Haha, no big coincidence meeting you on here randomly eh sully?

have you learned much here on these boards? met any other pd'ers in our area?

Happy new year, laters bro!

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 04:05:00 am »
Hey guys,

I am fairly new to Raw paleo, but things seem to be going well thus far.  It would be cool to meet other people who are into this WOE.  I also live in Wisconsin, and I am also a working 24 year old male who is straight (not that it matters).  It would be cool to meet up sometime, maybe at a state park or something and we could go hiking.

Catch ya later.
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 11:43:45 pm »
hey max, what's crackin?

What part of 'sconi are you in?

I'm west central, 1 hour sw of eau claire, give or take.

I'd for sure be up for some hiking. I'd be willing to bet Sully would to, he's pretty outdoorsy!

Offline Max

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 01:54:26 am »
Hey, I am in central Wisconsin too, about an hour and a half southeast of EauClaire. 
"The strong white teeth sank into the raw and dripping flesh in apparent relish of the meal, but Clayton could not bring himself to share the uncooked meat with his strange host; instead he watched him, and presently there dawned upon him the conviction that this was Tarzan of the Apes....." - Edgar Rice Burroughs, 'Tarzan of the Apes'

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 12:06:38 pm »
Hey, I didn't realize there were others from WI besides me on here!  Although I'm not really near any of you guys...I live in the Appleton/Green Bay area.  But its still cool to know other raw paleo people are around here!! : )

CitrusHigh

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 12:15:45 pm »
Hey Sile,

Yeah, surprisingly quite  a few in wisconsin! I like your avatar, is that a cuddlefish?

Are you involved in WAPF goings on out there?

Offline Aaaaaa

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 12:52:54 am »
Yeah, I think its some sort of squid...I love squids, I think they're so cute!  But I also eat them....LOL!
I haven't done much with the WAPF chapter in our area, but I do get my raw milk from Grassway Farm and I believe they are the leaders of my local chapter.  They are super nice people, and have taught me a lot!  They are very involved in the whole raw milk legalization thing thats going on right now...I really hope that goes through!  : )

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 08:38:20 am »
I'll be 20 mins north of St. Paul by the end of this week.
insert signature here

CitrusHigh

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 10:31:57 am »
GC did you ever make it up here?

If you did, shoot me an email at (mullikencc at yah0o d(ot) com) . I'll shoot you a PM too.

Offline gc

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 11:52:06 am »
I did in fact. I've been a lazy slob so I never did get back on the forum and announce it. I got your PM just tonight and I emailed ya. I understood from some of your posts that you work nights so I didn't call ya up. Lemme know if I barked up the wrong tree, haha.

It would be good to network / associate with people who think a little closer to how I do for once!

--GC
insert signature here

Offline z2704186

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 01:41:22 pm »
greetings from minneapolis.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 03:51:37 am »
Hey z270, I'm in cali right now, but when I get home we should do it up!

Are you new to this way of eating, or just curious>?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk