Author Topic: Cod Liver or Krill oil gets me fatigue.  (Read 3867 times)

Offline Leonardo

• Forager
    • View Profile
Cod Liver or Krill oil gets me fatigue.
« on: January 02, 2011, 03:55:10 am »
not always but some days after having two or three capsules I get fatigued instantly after taking them, anyone else experienced this?

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Cod Liver or Krill oil gets me fatigue.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 04:09:25 am »
Interesting, I have noticed that I did feel a little "off" whenever I took a teaspoon of flaxseed oil. It's only ALA, but it does make me suspicious about isolated oils.

All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 09:25:31 pm »
Maybe it's because it's some bull***t product.
Blue Ice is the only one that can be trusted.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 10:05:48 pm »
I agree with Hannibal. Most of these essential fat supplements that are being sold are full of BS

Flax oil is not healthy for human consumption and flax seeds are toxic. Do your own reading
http://integratedsupplements.typepad.com/integrated_supplements_bl/2008/05/from-rancid-fat.html

This stuff is being sold as healthy and its not, perhaps people can tolerate some flax in the diet, but for people who already have health issues it can be harmful. Its just a fodder food that some companies are using so that they can put omega on the label of their crap.

Not all Omegas are created equal. I often wonder about the cheaper brand of cod liver oil that contain preservatives that include synthetic vitamine E . I see these substances being put into all types of processed foods and I often wonder if does undermine some of the health benefits in some way, or if it is used to keep substandard quality products from turning rancid.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Leonardo

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 07:09:32 am »
Im taking Krill oil and both brands Ive tried so far gets me fatigued though not always,  Im going to try the Blue Ice brand as Hannibal recommends.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk