Author Topic: If God gave you the perfect diet?  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Paleo Donk

• Chief
    • View Profile
If God gave you the perfect diet?
« on: January 10, 2011, 04:29:41 am »
I would like to propose a hypothetical scenario in hopes of getting on information about root causes of well being.

Before I begin let me define God as simply an all-knowing existence. He does not have to exist outside this thread, simply that by definition everything he says is right. You can picture him any way you want, as this definition is not meant to be the subject of the thread.

Lets say God comes to you and tells you he will guide you the way the rest of your life providing your every meal for you and that because of this you are promised to be as close to optimal physical health as possible. You will still have to consume the food but you will never have to question what you are doing. There will be a complete absence of worrying about whether or not what you are doing is correct.

This does not necessarily mean you will physically feel great right away. You will eliminate nasties, say kidney stones or whatever as time goes on but eventually your body will be in its most optimal state. You might have to endure fasting, terribly tasting high meat, protocols to remove toxins in the body, whatever, it doesn't matter except that whatever was recommended would work as best as it possibly could.

Also, God would only be able to provide you with dietary advice. You'd still have to get laid on your own.

After God has entered your life, what would you do? Would you be any happier than you are now? What would you do then that you could not do today?

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: If God gave you the perfect diet?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:30:53 am »
After God has entered your life, what would you do? Would you be any happier than you are now? What would you do then that you could not do today?

First I would tell him to prove that he was all powerful. I acknowledge the possibility but no one has proven it yet :P

I don't think I would be much happier, preferring to do stuff on my own. Frustration, trial and error are only natural and feeling like I worked for success makes me feel more complete. I feel like I am on an upward path to success and am pretty satisfied with the journey.

However I would ask him to get rid of my damn acne. LOL

Offline Stig of the Dump

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: If God gave you the perfect diet?
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 09:14:34 pm »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk