Author Topic: Hellllo nurse!  (Read 3636 times)

CitrusHigh

Hellllo nurse!
« on: December 20, 2010, 10:25:54 pm »
Hi Everybody,

Just found this forum yesterday and it seems like a cool place (it's got to be, it IS a concentration of people who have told mainstream quackery to shove it!)

I've been eating raw animal stuffs for 3 years now (last month was 3 years), it has been one of the biggest life changing moments for me and it set me free. Free from doctors, drugs, and lies. I owe my health to one Aajonus Vonderplanitz and all the people who have posted their experiences on the web, giving me the confidence to dive in headfirst.

My mom grew up in south america and was always carting me off to different countries and making me try different foods. I have been eating sushi since my early teens. When I found out that I could eat meat raw, and not die, I was overjoyed because I prefer it that way anyhow.

The most delicious things I have ever eaten raw, one, the liver from a wild turkey that my dad shot, it was a hen and he could only bag a tom legally so we had to abandon her, but not before I ate the liver and some of the fat on the spot, and I'm telling you fresh and from a bird that has truly been eating a wild diet makes all the difference in the world. And it's amazing to see the difference in the fat of a wild bird, it was so yellow I'd almost call it orange. I don't feel too bad about leaving the bird there, there are many other animals in the woods that will put it to good use. And second was beef liver I got while I was in Mexico. It was the first time for me having raw beef liver, though I've had it cooked in the past. This was from a totally grass fed animal and it had the most delicate, but complex taste and texture. I've since had 100% grass fed liver here in the US but it doesn't hold a candle to that first time. I don't know if it was the difference in breed or forage, but I know what I'll be gorging myself on next time I'm down there.

The most interesting thing I've ever eaten raw would have to be the organs of a rattlesnake in wyoming. My grandfather accidentally ran over its head with the truck, so rather than leave it out there in the middle of the road, I skinned and ate it. The heart was still beating, it was so fresh. They were tasting, but very small and didn't make for more than a couple bites. Then I cooked the rest of the snake for my family to try (it was a family reunion).

I'm happy to be here and look forward to chillin like a villain with ya'll. Cheers!

Citrus

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Hellllo nurse!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 02:10:41 am »
Yes, domesticated fowl have become too inbred for millenia and their curent modern diets of 100 percent grains and the like are very unhealthy. That's why I stick to raw wild mallard duck from the local farmers' markets in my area.

Hmm, raw rattlesnake - so does snakemeat really taste like chicken or is that just an urban myth?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:41:13 am »
Hi Tyler, no doubt, and truly free range chicken is such a rarity. Most of what passes for free range is a pathetic forgery.

I'm sure if you ate snake and chicken often enough you could tell the difference assuming you have a discerning palate. But on a one off try, I don't think you would be able to tell the difference. In any case it's very tasty!

Offline KD

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 12:13:15 pm »
you ate a snake? that is so metal.

(it was a family reunion).

yeah, i like the beginning middle and end of that story. welcome.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 12:50:29 pm by KD »

CitrusHigh

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 11:33:44 am »
haha, thanks KD for the kind welcome!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 12:13:34 pm »
And what did your grandfather have to say about you eating snake guts?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 10:27:13 am »
Well my great grandfather was from a different time, when real food was the norm, all our modern foods were invented during his lifetime. He used to eat rattlesnake a lot when he was herding sheep in the rattlesnake mountain range. I'm sure he would have thought it was weirder, my eating the guts, and raw, except that I'd been eating raw animal stuffs for over 2 years at that point, and my family knows I'm an odd duck anyway!  ;)

Offline Bowen

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 05:55:53 pm »
Hello
I am Zeshan from Asia.I am 21 years old currently doing MBA.I am a regular user of the

internet.I love watching English movies.I am new to this forum.Forums are a great source for

getting information and sharing your ideas with others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk