Author Topic: How much running?  (Read 16054 times)

Offline subfarm

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: How much running?
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 11:15:51 am »
Yeah, Lotte Berk was what I did when I was too fat and out of shape to run or walk for exercise. I was still relatively flexible, and it was easy on my ankles and hips. It really did wonders for my butt muscles too.

Offline Stig of the Dump

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »
If you want something fun, a proper adult hula-hoop is fantastic.  I often do it whilst watching TV and i barely notice I'm exercising.

Another great one is a small rebounder - again great for watching TV.  In fact, if I'm getting excited watching some sort of telly-crud like America's Next Top Model, or The Biggest Loser, I can bounce around like a maniac, shouting insults at the crazy judges/contestants.

Offline turkish

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 05:41:07 pm »
If you want something fun, a proper adult hula-hoop is fantastic.  I often do it whilst watching TV and i barely notice I'm exercising.

Another great one is a small rebounder - again great for watching TV.  In fact, if I'm getting excited watching some sort of telly-crud like America's Next Top Model, or The Biggest Loser, I can bounce around like a maniac, shouting insults at the crazy judges/contestants.
LOL  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk