Author Topic: Minor hypocrisy  (Read 3667 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Minor hypocrisy
« on: November 28, 2010, 06:19:18 am »
I know I often include spelling-mistakes due to writing too fast, but I do try to correct them via the modify button every now and then. I have noticed a few others making similiar errors, so I wish to quote 1 of my father's favourite sayings:- " Do as I say, not as I do!". The embarassing thing about all this is that I was a spelling-genius at school way back when, winning prizes every year, but the Internet forces upon oneself a very short attention-span at times.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Minor hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:46:54 am »
I blame my family responsibilities for some of my grammar errors, I am often finishing a post and then duty calls and I have to stop short and do a quick spell check and post before I can edit and I often have to leave the mistakes unmodified, I am part of the spell check generation of kids who learned to type out our portfolios onto the computer and correct everything, so I was spoiled and still am. as i write this my wife is poking at me and my youngest is grunting for me to pinch off a piece of fat and my oldest is asking to watch spiderman. The spell check I just completed had only one error so I am getting better I misspelled grammar, If it were not for this forrum I would never write anything so not only am I improving my health but I am tuning up my language skills.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk