Author Topic: Foreign language exchange for kids : seeking german/english speaking family  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Ungullible

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Hi there

We are a french family (47/46 years old) with two boys aged 9 and 11.

We are not strict RAF eaters ( half cooked, half raw..)  but we have  extensive background /familiarity with instincto diet, which we have practiced for years.   

We are looking for contacts with families in english or german speaking countries for foreign language exchange for the kids.

What we are contemplating is a scheme of alternative hosting of our kids in France and  abroad,  during holidays.

We have a large house in the countryside 50 km from Paris, with plenty of rooms, playground, and a big garden in a protected environment.   

Another possibility could be to share a chalet in the Alps  during the  ski season (as the kids love to go skiing) on the understanding that the more , the merrier....

Should you be  interested , please contact  by PM.   

Cheers to all.

"De tous les animaux, l'homme est celui qui se sert le moins de son instinct ; et pourtant c'est celui qui est le plus malade" (  un doyen de la Faculté de Médecine de Paris, un demi-siècle avant la naissance de Sarkozy )

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
If I visit France, than I might stop by. My 31/2 yrs old son 100% raw paleo and speaks multiple languages. ;)
bugs or country chickens

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
I have a villa on the Italian Riviera with great view, but only less than 17-21 beds.  The catch is that my mother loathes  any "New-Agey" people of any kind, so would require payment of electricity/water-usage etc beforehand. Then there is the matter of "time-sharing".

We also have 1 week every year at "Lech am Arlberg" in a particular "Pension".  Perhaps we could arrange some sort of deal in exchange?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:48:40 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Ungullible

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Repeating my former proposal : 

I'm looking for a host family for one kid ( aged 12) in an english or german speaking family (with background in (preferably)  RAF / Raw  or  vegetarian diet) for a short duration (max 1 or 2 weeks) to improve foreign language skills.

We ( my wife and I ) can host kid(s)  in exchange on the same basis in our B&B  property near Rambouillet 50 miles outside Paris. 
"De tous les animaux, l'homme est celui qui se sert le moins de son instinct ; et pourtant c'est celui qui est le plus malade" (  un doyen de la Faculté de Médecine de Paris, un demi-siècle avant la naissance de Sarkozy )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk