Author Topic: Gum  (Read 5582 times)

Offline Raw in Florida

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Gum
« on: February 11, 2011, 07:35:28 am »
A lot of people have their vices. Some smoke, some do drugs, snuff, others gamble, etc...

My vice is gum. I like to chew gum.

I have been doing really well eating raw and feeling good. I still want to chew gum though. Is there such thing as a natural sugar-free gum without nasty chemicals? I honestly don't care so much about the taste. I just like to chew.  O0

Offline raw

• Mammoth Hunter
  • country chickens and lambs and wild bugs
    • View Profile
Re: Gum
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 07:44:54 am »
A lot of people have their vices. Some smoke, some do drugs, snuff, others gamble, etc...

My vice is gum. I like to chew gum.

I have been doing really well eating raw and feeling good. I still want to chew gum though. Is there such thing as a natural sugar-free gum without nasty chemicals? I honestly don't care so much about the taste. I just like to chew.  O0
Chew the bee wax.
bugs or country chickens

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 10:00:07 am »
Beeswax, pine sap/resin/pitch, beeswax + pine sap, suet, animal skin (such as fatback)
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 12:02:51 pm »
Connective tissue.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 12:27:58 pm »
I use to chew connective issue, it looks just like a piece of gum after you chew out all the flesh.

I will also chew a wad of bone meal every now and then I think its good for the teeth.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk