Author Topic: 3 tribes, not 2, ate dairy  (Read 7506 times)

Offline ster546464@yahoo.co.uk

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
3 tribes, not 2, ate dairy
« on: February 15, 2011, 04:56:13 am »
the african tribe, masai , i think it was called
obviously the switzerland one

but the socttish tribe, it is said, they ate small amounts of dairy,
their diet was mostly fish, and oatmeal, some small dairy. only 1 per cent had tooth decay.

0.3 per cent of the swiss had tooth decay

CitrusHigh

Re: 3 tribes, not 2, ate dairy
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 08:02:45 pm »
For sure, but I don't get why it's such a big deal. If you can digest dairy then great, it's an option for you to eat, if you can't then stay away from it. It doesn't have to be looked at as it's own category of food. Most people's bodies are adept at dismantling raw foods period.

People need to step away from dogma (whether they're for dairy or against), and open their eyes to the truth, which is that the most important thing is to listen to your body and do as it asks, it will totally tell you if it doesn't like the food you're giving it.

But good post anyway, I practically lived on raw grassfed heritage cream, butter and milk last summer and I healed a lot during that time as well, I believe.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:30:41 pm »
Masai warriors have considered dairy as an inferior food. They have preferred meat, fat and blood.
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

CitrusHigh

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 08:49:45 am »
So? That doesn't mean that milk fat isn't lifegiving for some folks, just because you're unfortunate enough not to be able to enjoy the Ambrosia that is heritage grass fed cream.

Offline Satya

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 07:53:26 pm »
Yes, this came to my attention after I posted the original.  But I don't think Scotts were mentioned in the NAPD book as eating dairy.  I think it was a different tribe that I found had consumed some dairy.  In any case, the point is that only 1/4 of traditional peoples ate any dairy according to Weston A Price, yet the WAPF acts like dairy is the staple.  I believe it was marine foods which were the biggest common food.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:19:56 pm by Satya »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 07:43:44 am »
Shellfish, and specific organs of certain fish and crustaceans, were universally prized, pretty much. Organ meats from land animals were next.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 01:04:34 pm by TylerDurden »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk