Author Topic: Hemp oil  (Read 9316 times)

Offline A_Tribe_Called_Paleo

• Elder
    • View Profile
Hemp oil
« on: December 01, 2014, 08:23:33 am »
Hemp oil... Is it paleo or not?

If it is... Is it worth it/superior to other oils? And what are the purest brands.

Thank you guys

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Hemp oil
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:43:41 am »
Eat raw umprocessed fat from animals fed on their appropriate natural diet, it is superior.  Everything else is deletarious snake oil.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 12:28:03 pm »
Hemp oil... Is it paleo or not?

You can answer that question yourself: No, there were no simple technologies in the paleolithic era (stone age) to extract and collect oils from seeds.

I know there are plenty of "paleo" recipes out there that say that anything that is not grain or legume is paleo. Hence, you can find fine loaves of "paleo" bread, but that whole idea did not develop until after the end of the paleolithic era.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 02:47:18 pm »
If you have a cancer condition hemp oil is worth a try.

Bone marrow is paleo and it is good.  Horse fat too. Beef fat, Goat Fat, Sheep Fat.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 04:12:26 pm »
If you have a cancer condition hemp oil is worth a try.

Is every snake oil worth a try if you have a cancer condition?  :o
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 04:48:13 pm »
You understimate the power of the placebo effect.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 11:20:44 pm »
I want to do some sort of parasite cleanse, but it seems oils are out of the question? What do you guys recommend instead?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 12:22:04 am »
I want to do some sort of parasite cleanse, but it seems oils are out of the question?

Why are oils out of the question? Paleolithic man didn't use extracted oil or blended dried herbs for parasite cleanses, so if you want to do that kind of cleanse, why not use whatever you believe will do the job? ... or find whole plants that you think might have parasiticidal properties.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 12:47:54 am »
GS always recommends some herbal parasite cleanses, such as those made by barefoot herbalist. I have taken them for one round in the past and have to admit I felt much better as a result, unsure if it was placebo or otherwise.

Making sure to eat foods rich in zinc, silica, sulphur, selenium, iodine and other trace minerals should help body your immune system, you can find these in animal organs, flesh, diatomaceous earth, garlic, seaweed, bone marrow and broth, fermented and aged meats. 

There are also various types of immune stimulating medcinal mushrooms that may help your body with parasite overload.  I think it is unwise to take oils because they can be very taxing on the liver, gallbladder and other parts of the digestive system that work to keep the blood clean. 

What is your current diet?  What is your current lifestyle?  What leads you to believe you need a parasite cleanse?

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 05:05:52 am »
Anything would be better than chemo and conventional cancer treatment.  If you know of a cancer cure then please feel free to enlighten us all.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 05:31:10 am »
Several cases of cancer have self-healed just with a proper raw paleo diet. At least, it provides the best healing chances although it doesn't guarantee a permanent cure, especially when it’s too late.

A few testimonials here http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/instinctomag.html
http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/IM40-cancercoluterus.html
http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/7627/Tcancer1.html
Sorry, in French, but Google Translate is getting better and better!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2014, 05:50:07 am »
Some people have reported success with hemp oil.  I am not sure why it would be so hard do believe hemp could have anti-cancer benefits.  csglobe.com/spain-study-confirms-hemp-oil-cures-cancer-without-side-effects/

— Anthony Jeselnik

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2014, 07:05:42 am »
GS always recommends some herbal parasite cleanses, such as those made by barefoot herbalist. I have taken them for one round in the past and have to admit I felt much better as a result, unsure if it was placebo or otherwise.

Making sure to eat foods rich in zinc, silica, sulphur, selenium, iodine and other trace minerals should help body your immune system, you can find these in animal organs, flesh, diatomaceous earth, garlic, seaweed, bone marrow and broth, fermented and aged meats. 

There are also various types of immune stimulating medcinal mushrooms that may help your body with parasite overload.  I think it is unwise to take oils because they can be very taxing on the liver, gallbladder and other parts of the digestive system that work to keep the blood clean. 

What is your current diet?  What is your current lifestyle?  What leads you to believe you need a parasite cleanse?

A cooked paleo diet. I cannot afford high quality meats to consume raw.  I have pretty bad digestive problems, acid reflux, constipation from time to time, abdominal discomfort after meals. I read these could be do to parasites.

I've been working on getting dairy out 100%. I still have a little raw cheese(2-3tbps a day), because ajonus claimed it absorbed toxins within our bodies. Can you guys confirm or debunk this theorie?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2014, 07:32:30 am »
A cooked paleo diet. I cannot afford high quality meats to consume raw.  I have pretty bad digestive problems, acid reflux, constipation from time to time, abdominal discomfort after meals. I read these could be do to parasites.

Why not try true raw paleo for two weeks to find out if your digestion settles down with an all-raw diet. You can buy the cheapest cuts of grass-fed meats or wild-caught seafood. For me, seaweed and sauerkraut are a good sources of anti-constipation components.

Just two weeks. As an experiment. And forget the cheese while you're doing this.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 08:17:57 am »
Magnesium and water might help with constipation.  Cooked paleo could be anything though, be more specific.  Poultry fat and greens also usually helps me when I need to clean my digestive system out.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2014, 08:46:53 am »
Magnesium and water might help with constipation.  Cooked paleo could be anything though, be more specific.  Poultry fat and greens also usually helps me when I need to clean my digestive system out.

For breakfast I have 3 raw eggs. And 2-3tbps of raw cocnut oil(thinking of stopping). Didn't know oils were so taxing on the body.

Lunch I will have chicken/turkey/beef and a Salad(leafy greens, cucumber, onions, ect...), 1-2tbps raw cheese.
Dinner is roughly the same as lunch.

For snacks I have sprouted/soaked nuts(pecans,almonds,mac nuts), these are last resorts. Previously was eating dark chacolate daily, have decided to stop.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2014, 08:49:45 am »
Why not try true raw paleo for two weeks to find out if your digestion settles down with an all-raw diet. You can buy the cheapest cuts of grass-fed meats or wild-caught seafood. For me, seaweed and sauerkraut are a good sources of anti-constipation components.

Just two weeks. As an experiment. And forget the cheese while you're doing this.

The cheapest grass fed beef around me is wholefoods 6.99lb. It's just too much $ for me. Seafood is ridiculous... 24$/lb for sockeye salmon..

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2014, 09:50:04 am »
The cheapest grass fed beef around me is wholefoods 6.99lb. It's just too much $ for me. Seafood is ridiculous... 24$/lb for sockeye salmon..

Try pricing smaller fish like mackerel. Mussels are pretty cheap, too. I can appreciate the cost dilemma, but I would like to suggest that there is also a cost to poor health. Over time, the cost of poor health rises faster than the price of grass-fed beef.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2014, 10:14:10 am »
"Over time, the cost of poor health rises faster than the price of grass-fed beef."  That maybe true, but there are plenty of people out there without any food at all.  It is important to stay compassionate and tolerant to everyone no matter what their food choices are.

— Anthony Jeselnik

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2014, 11:26:42 am »
I will look for mackerel n mussels. Is grass fed meat from wholefoods safe to eat raw?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2014, 11:58:05 am »
I will look for mackerel n mussels.

I eat their grass-fed beef and lamb. I have better suppliers, but they are local and convenient for small amounts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk