Author Topic: Fiat food  (Read 3850 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Fiat food
« on: February 17, 2011, 11:14:11 am »
This is may offer a better understanding of why food prices are raising faster than can be explained by inflation. Max is very bright as well as entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-B2V2l_6QE
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Fiat food
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:23:59 pm »
The Blythe Masters expose was eye popping!
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 10:25:22 pm »
Blythe along with her crony's knew back in 2006 that the derivative markets were going to bust, so J P Morgan used that insider information as well as the billions of counterfeit earnings from the early days of the great bubble, to buy up commodities. They are deliberately driving up the cost of commodities in order to profit off of the starvation of humanity. Its crooked. Instead of investing in ways to keep food prices affordable, there is an effort to drive prices of food up, in a time were people are already under economic attack. This is piracy, and the fools of the world don't realize who is responsible. All the poor people know is that can no longer afford quality meats for the dinner table and many are forced to eat starvation rations of GMO grains if they can even afford that.

This is piracy, they are looting and pillaging us, only its so sophisticated that you don't see who is actually responsible. All the person on the street knows is that prices are raising. Many people unquestioningly believe the lies that are being sold to distract from the truth of the matter. This idea that because of increased energy cost that the prices of everything must go up, is not being challenged. The same companies cornerd the energy markets and they are deliberately not expanding production of clean energy plants, nor will they fund the development of new oil refineries. There is a deliberate effort of the financial houses to maintain a feudal system, they have no incentive to fund technology's that would significantly decrease the cost of living. There is to much money to be made by suppressing industry and keeping  the cost of living high.
This is feudalism.

If these same financial houses would invest in ways to increase production and promote industry's that are environmentally responsible, then hunger and malnutrition could be made a thing of the past. Instead they use their wealth to speculate on the markets and leach great sums of wealth off of the poor, while restricting credit to companies that would work for the benefit of all.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline vander230

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 03:06:55 pm »
Hello
another newbie here , happy to find this forum . . .
would love to have some friends from here

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk