Author Topic: Blood an important food source we are missing.  (Read 3941 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
Blood an important food source we are missing.
« on: February 18, 2011, 07:04:46 am »
Yup blood, it has everything we need in it - all minerals, nutrients, vitamins, trace minerals, protein, some fats i've heard, elements, calcium, etc. Our mag, iodine, calcium etc issues are easily solved with some blood. I know some people drink the drippings from meat, liver etc, or get it from their whole fishes, or carcasses if they're lucky or whole animals.

If anyone would like to share their experiences, thoughts, opinions, or would discuss with blood or they're suppliers of raw blood or whole animals feel free!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Blood an important food source we are missing.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 07:12:37 am »
I think there was already a topic with this in mind.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:23:38 am »
I asked a friend of my grandfather about raw meat eating he told me when he was 14 or so his mother slaughtered a pig and asked him and his father if they wanted to drink some blood they all tried and he said it was good and very refreshing!!

It was like 50years ago in AJERBAJAN !!! my grandmother told me kids from in kazahstan used to make JERKY or just take raw meat put salt on it and eat it!!!  ALL HALF CENTUARY AGO!

I am so amazed how all this knowledge almost been lost and people are suffering from all this degenerative disease because of it... its just sad..

Offline Caveman

• Bear Hunter
  • Man of the cave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 08:56:34 am »
I always felt the best from eating very juicy, bloody, meats. Sometimes, I would just pour all of the blood in my mouth, but only after just opening a package. If I had access to fresh blood I would love to drink it. Not a fan of old blood, though..

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:04 am »
When my son had Tuberculosis in 2009 for 2 months I gave him beef plasma muscle blood every day.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 04:43:18 pm »
I only find the blood from raw wild game to be nutritious enough for me to bother. I view blood as having minerals but these are all in diluted form, and I strongly suspect that, weight for weight, raw meats, especially raw organ-meats, contain higher levels of nutrients than blood.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline King Salmon

• Elder
  • Eating the best realistic diet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 05:27:40 pm »
I like bloody juicy red meats also.I think that's why the white meats like chicken aren't as satisfying.for me anyway.I do like lamb though because of the nice fat taste/content.Even when I ate cooked food,I liked my meats bloody and/or greasy.
For example,cooked chicken breast is so dry,it's ridiculous.No wonder sad eaters smear a ton of mayonnaise on it ;D
"Eat the best of what's available and call it a day"

Offline Sitting Coyote

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 09:05:16 pm »
When I shot my deer a couple years back I drank three hand-fulls of blood straight from the carcass after removing the entrails and before dragging it out.  I thought it tasted good.  I'll do it again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk