Author Topic: Got a parasite!  (Read 13373 times)

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Got a parasite!
« on: February 22, 2011, 02:30:32 am »
Hey RP Forum,

I have managed to acquire myself a parasite! I can feel it blatantly moving on the left-hand side of my gut. Plus other digestive related symptoms that have kicked in, none of which are pleasant.

Pretty sure I got it from a large portion of raw Tuna I had in December. It has taken till now to give me symptoms. Think this may have happened as a result of my lowered immunity after a long period of adrenal exhaustion, with a possible low stomach acid link as well.

Even more worrying was that in December I felt this weird twitching sensation in my head around the left temple area ish. I felt it about four or five times, noted it as being weird, and then I have not felt anything since then. At the time I just passed it off as nothing but can't help thinking it may be connected to this!

Pretty worried about it to be fair. Anyone know what to do? I have been hammering the garlic but don't think that is gonna shift it.

Phil
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:36:31 am by technosmith »

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Got a parasite!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 02:39:52 am »
I wouldn't worry, your lil friend has already moved in...
Even before RPD I would feel things moving around inside me,
I would be shocked if everyone did not have one or one hundred.
The garlic is good, maybe hot peppers or ginger also will help keep them in check.

Offline Hannibal

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 02:42:19 am »
Black walnut + wormwood + cloves.
"If you use them together you will rid yourself of all these parasites. They must be used together as a single treatment. If you kill only the adults, the tiny stages and eggs will soon grow into new adults. If you kill only eggs, the million stages already loose in your body will soon grow into adults and make more eggs. So all the herbs should be used together as a single treatment."
Do you blame vultures for the carcass they eat?
Livin' off the raw grass fat of the land

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:59 am »
Thanks for the advice.

Yer, I can't just leave this actup90.

It is seriously affecting my digestion. I am constipated, but on the rare occasion I do go its pure mush! Sorry to be so graphic. The parasite is stealing all my nutrition as well so feeling shitty.

Parasites that cause no symptoms are one thing, but if they are affecting you badly then that's another matter.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 03:32:29 am »
...if they are affecting you badly then that's another matter.

Then I encourage you to do something about it. Be careful not to hurt yourself though!
Good luck and keep us updated, no matter how graphic!

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 04:40:36 am »
Now Im scared this shit can happen to anybody.

Can parasite develop immunity to garlic onions pepers?
Because if they  can.......

Offline Josh

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 05:00:55 am »
I'm not trying to shoot you down, but it's easy to get worried about stuff. Are you sure it's a parasite? I've recently been constipated and passed mush. I don't put it down to parasites.

I don't know what the sensation was exactly, but there might be another explanation.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 05:06:47 am by Josh »

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 05:41:01 am »

Must be a big one. Take your gun and shoot it immediately.  ;D
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 06:08:12 am »
Sounds like hypocondria.. lots of talk about parasites make you think you have one.

I really really doubt that you'd have one burrowing in your brain already.
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 06:16:23 am »
I know people will be sceptical but I'm just telling it like it is.

If it was just constipation and mush I wouldn't think of a parasite. If it was just bloating and gassy, I wouldn't think of a parasite.

But I can feel the spot where it has attached to the lining of my intestine.

My particular situation may have encouraged its development, whereas most would probably be OK.

I hope it is hypocondria!

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 06:17:49 am »
You're lucky. I wish I had a parasite.  :'(
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 06:25:15 am »
Lol have you passed any parasites yet? Cause if you have no signs of parasites in you bms then you probably don't have any.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Nation

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 06:49:08 am »

Offline ForTheHunt

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 06:52:48 am »
Take everyones advice with a grain of salt. Try things out for your self and then make up your mind.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 07:57:25 am »
Hey RP Forum,

I have managed to acquire myself a parasite! I can feel it blatantly moving on the left-hand side of my gut. Plus other digestive related symptoms that have kicked in, none of which are pleasant.

Pretty sure I got it from a large portion of raw Tuna I had in December. It has taken till now to give me symptoms. Think this may have happened as a result of my lowered immunity after a long period of adrenal exhaustion, with a possible low stomach acid link as well.

Even more worrying was that in December I felt this weird twitching sensation in my head around the left temple area ish. I felt it about four or five times, noted it as being weird, and then I have not felt anything since then. At the time I just passed it off as nothing but can't help thinking it may be connected to this!

Pretty worried about it to be fair. Anyone know what to do? I have been hammering the garlic but don't think that is gonna shift it.

Phil

My tools of choice are: www.barefootherbalistmh.com and www.humaworm.com are both 30 day programs.

Nothing to be worried about.  We all have parasites.  No cooked eater or vegan is safe from parasites.  Barefoot himself recommends fruitarian but he still does deworming regularly.

Of course if those don't work (which is unlikely), you can try drugs... which have a higher probability of bad side effects.

FYI I'm doing humaworm.com now.  And blogging about it http://www.myhealthblog.org/2011/02/21/humaworm-herbal-dewormer-arrived-in-the-post-office-goodbye-tapeworms/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:03:06 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 08:07:21 am »
Sounds like hypocondria.. lots of talk about parasites make you think you have one.

I really really doubt that you'd have one burrowing in your brain already.
I concur.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline laterade

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 08:17:30 am »

Sounds like a bad case of Hypochondria  :D

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 08:47:46 am »
Come on guys, quit with the hypocondria wisecracks.

Parasites are as real and prevalent as the sun rises in any diet, even breatharians will get parasites.

Sometimes they can be bothersome, so if they are bothersome, kick them out.

There is are parasite support forums in www.curezone.com have your pick of their many solutions.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 09:10:01 am »
The following video seems to be pertinent to the dicussion as it doesn't just focus on the irrational fear of germs, but also on the irrational fear of  nonexistent parasites, given one line. Trust Yankovic to have the right sarcastic song to hand  :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSKqS91UdA
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 10:20:06 am »
I doubt that you can feel worms crawling though the intestine, but I know from my experience with pinworms as a child , you can feel them crawling in your rectum. I also believe that I have seen whipworms in my stool, but from what I here whipworms are harmless.

I had a lot of pain in my gut when I was ill a few years ago, I think it was candida, I tried to eat raw cloves of garlic and other such suggested cleansing diets and I think it made it worse. I don't recommend Trying to flush worms out with garlic, the amount needed to effectively expell worms may actually aggravate whatever is really causing those odd sensations.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 04:01:21 pm »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2011, 12:06:19 am »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2011, 12:36:26 am »
I know people will be sceptical but I'm just telling it like it is.

If it was just constipation and mush I wouldn't think of a parasite. If it was just bloating and gassy, I wouldn't think of a parasite.

My particular situation may have encouraged its development, whereas most would probably be OK.

I hope it is hypocondria!

Well it's your lucky day buddy.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2011, 12:43:22 am »
There has been A LOT of talk of parasites lately, the subconscious is very suggestible.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline technosmith

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 02:46:38 am »
Cheers for all your comments.

People keep saying this is a good thing. Despite the symptoms. How can this be?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk