Author Topic: birth control pills  (Read 5675 times)

Offline andvanwyk

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
birth control pills
« on: March 01, 2011, 03:49:39 am »
Does anyone have any decent links showing the dangers of birth control pills? A friend of mine's little sister is being forced on it by her parents. She's 14 years old and might have to suffer a lifetime of gut dysbiosis etc. due to this, so we'd like to show the parents some good information and write ups about it before they jump head first into this decision.

There's not too many good articles out there that I could find, but if someone possibly has one saved on their harddrive please paste it here!

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: birth control pills
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 05:33:58 am »
you don't need any links, it is all there in the fine print, either on the package or inside the package, just read side effects section, death is just one of the listed side effects.

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 09:43:13 am »
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:30:49 am »
Does anyone have any decent links showing the dangers of birth control pills? A friend of mine's little sister is being forced on it by her parents. She's 14 years old and might have to suffer a lifetime of gut dysbiosis etc. due to this, so we'd like to show the parents some good information and write ups about it before they jump head first into this decision.

There's not too many good articles out there that I could find, but if someone possibly has one saved on their harddrive please paste it here!

Wow, talk about culture shock and nazism.

There are loads of evidence against contraceptive sh*t.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=70945#i

People need and want to reproduce, it is in our nature, what needs to be done is to channel that reproductive energy to something good.  Marry off the children well and have a family.  At least you know who's banging your daughter and you do approve of the guy banging your daughter... and you don't call it banging anymore, it's call making love.  It's what the ancient institution of marriage was for.  And parents get the bonus of becoming doting grandparents to nice cute grand kids. (or is having grandkids now out of fashion too? )

The trick is, you don't marry off a young girl to a young lad who has no financial ability.  Say marry off the 18 year old girl to a 28-32 year old man who is well ready to settle down.  The obscene culture of contraceptivizing children to contraceptively f*ck fellow children hypergamously at the moment of their sexual awakening until their sexuality tapers off in their late 20s and 30s is just sick and obscene.  And I'm saying this from a paleo health perspective.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:41:59 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline miles

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 11:19:05 am »
A friend of mine's little sister is being forced on it by her parents.

Woah... That's fucked up.
5-10% off your first purchase at http://www.iherb.com/ with dicount code: KIS978

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 02:28:01 pm »
Thanks for that tip on the movie "Children of Men", Miles.
Movie plot looks good and real.
That looks like the goal of TPTB.
Maybe Bill Gates will come up with contraceptive mosquitoes and make everyone infertile.

As an aware parent, this is the very very big thing I'm preparing for, is the sexuality and reproductivity of my children.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 09:05:14 pm »

I dedicate my angst to your cause.
Freely spread it and disturb some minds.
http://www.curemanual.com/2011/03/14-year-old-girl-being-forced-to-take-birth-control-pills-by-nazi-parents/

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »
The pill also effects sex drive/partner selection.

Three or fours days of the fertile part of cycle females go for high testosterone/sexy males. The rest of the time, Beta's get the girl. It's evolution. On the pill this attraction to high T or sexy men on the fertile days doesn't happen AFAIK.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 08:27:25 am »
Big website resource against Birth Control Pills

http://www.ditchthepill.org/

more bad news about birth control pills

http://www.actionlove.com/extra/contracept.htm

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 09:47:24 am »
I have often theorized that birth control pills do somehow affect how a woman relates to a potential mate, and it may in someway inhibit the development of natural relationships. Its just a general observation that many young women who start taking contraception early on have trouble in maintaining long term relationships. I theorize that after years of hormonal abuse (birth control), it may become impossible for some woman to completely bond with a potential mate as they would without the influence of the pill. The same hormonal balance that is required to maintain fertility is also related to their hormonal drive to seek the love of a mate. So on top of the poisoning of the womb, birth control could also cause dementia of the feminine soul and perversion of the maternal instincts.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 10:04:19 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk