Author Topic: What do raw paleo children prefer?  (Read 27337 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: What do raw paleo children prefer?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 07:10:29 am »
No, but the different way of eating accelerated the separation process. Eating raw changes many things. Sometimes it seems to me like a process of mental awakening.

I'd like to share that I've had my share of stress initially with all my diet experiments.  But everyone understands why I do it because I was visually sick (eczema).  And when I came through healthy and vibrant and started healing others, there's a new respect. 
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2011, 07:40:52 am »
I hope this will stop the stupid rumors circulating on this forum and encourage those who had supposedly seen too lean instinctos children to question what  kind of instincto they practiced.

Are there different kinds of instincto?  ???

Makes me want to find myself an instincto woman and have instincto children too.

Makes me want to find an instinctive raw eating and living man and have children too. Always to consider that Guy-Claudes son was born after 10 years of raw eating. Therefore I will be nearly sixty when our first child will be born. What a fascinating idea. :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 08:32:25 am »
I will have to go and find a 10 year old girl and have her eat instincto, by 20 she'll be ready.  If not for me, then for my sons. Remind me to be quicker with converting my own children.  They are on cooked paleo lately.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 08:00:03 pm »
I will have to go and find a 10 year old girl and have her eat instincto, by 20 she'll be ready.  If not for me, then for my sons.

The term "she'll be ready" sounds a little bit strange for me. Maybe she doesn't want to be "ready".   :D

Joke aparat it's very difficult to convince a child older than three years to eat instinctive raw especially when other persons to whom the child relates close are cooking.

Remind me to be quicker with converting my own children.  They are on cooked paleo lately.

It's obvious that an instinctive raw living parent wants to convince his own children to eat like him. But do they want it too? You can't force them, can you? And remember in your case the mother don't eat raw (in my case the father). Concentrate on yourself not on your children that's better for your and their peace of mind. :) Maybe some day they will join you voluntary. I hope so with my children. And if not I will remember the words of Kahlil Gibran:
On children

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2011, 08:43:21 pm »
The term "she'll be ready" sounds a little bit strange for me. Maybe she doesn't want to be "ready".   :D

Joke aparat it's very difficult to convince a child older than three years to eat instinctive raw especially when other persons to whom the child relates close are cooking.

It's obvious that an instinctive raw living parent wants to convince his own children to eat like him. But do they want it too? You can't force them, can you? And remember in your case the mother don't eat raw (in my case the father). Concentrate on yourself not on your children that's better for your and their peace of mind. :) Maybe some day they will join you voluntary. I hope so with my children. And if not I will remember the words of Kahlil Gibran:
On children

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

omg did you get that poem from Patricia Robinette?  :D

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 08:46:06 pm »
omg did you get that poem from Patricia Robinette?  :D

Who is Patricia Robinette?  ???

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 08:48:13 pm »
Who is Patricia Robinette?  ???

Oh never mind :S, but if you're interested she wrote the book called the Rape of Innocence on FGM and MGM.

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 12:11:27 am »
@GCB Bravo, thats quite an accomplishment. Does he still do regular exercise though?

@Susan Are you saying your 60? Because your avatar doesn't look even close to 60.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 01:11:41 am »
@Susan Are you saying your 60? Because your avatar doesn't look even close to 60.

The avatar is two years old and I'm fifty. :) I was reflecting I have to stay ten years instinctive raw (like Burger and his wife) before I want to give birth to a child and then I will be almost sixty.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 01:29:53 am »
Incredible! When I saw you 3 years ago you looked like in you're 30 or 35! And I must say that you're much more beautiful in real than on this photo.

@Kurite:
I emphasize that he has never done any particular sport or workout and that his muscles spontaneously formed
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline kurite

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 02:02:36 am »
@Iguanna
Lol for some reason I had thought by working out that GCB meant weight lifting.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 11:55:11 am »
I am in the beginnings of a case study into the benefits that raw paleo foods have on developing humanoids. I have my self and four children (and possibly more to come) as subjects. Even before my own transformation that occurred about 15 months ago, I had already discovered the beneifits of raw foods for children. All of mine were fed raw breast milk, and supplemented with a homemade formula that included raw eggs and goats milk. I also used cod liver oil from an early age.

Now I will make a general disclaimer that I by no means am forcing them onto my own very strict 100% raw diet, but I have laid out a plan that includes grain and processed food restrictions, and high amounts of animal fats, with the inclusion of many raw paleo foods. I believe I am on to something , but only time will tell. I hope that perhaps I could keep the progress of my endeavor within this archive for others to use as a guide to raising their own young. I still suggest that everyone have to use their own intuition when it comes to what they feed their children.

That being said from what I have witnessed this diet has the potential to nourish a future generation of people with the health and vitality of the original Olympians.

My four children where conceived and harbored in a womb that was as well nourished as I could provide for at the time. They came into this world without the use of pain killing drugs, and I have never had any of them vaccinated. I am poor and am attempting to feed them as organically as possible on a limited budget , so there is no way for me to keep their diets 100% paleo approved, but my hopes are to cultivate a clan with iron stomachs, as my hillbilly ancestors had accomplished, so that no matter what occasional junk they may eat they will be able to handle it.

For the most part I try to keep their diets high in animal fats. I will bake a yam, and then cover it in either rendered lamb fat, or pasture butter. Simple steps like this can have amazing results.

As for my own childrens' favorite paleo foods, I would have to go with bone marrow, both my younger daughters love raw marrow by itself, and they will often hound me for my last bit. RAW MARROW IS A SUPER FOOD! I have been eating a good bit of it lately and its given me very real benefits. Its one of the best things to feed young growing children.

Raw eggs are also a favorite food for my two year old.

We have backyard chickens and she will help me gather the eggs and drink them right from the shell. (Back yard free range eggs are great for children)

My two younger ones will also eat plain red meat, although my older boy has to have it cooked. I think the main point is to start them out on small bits of meat and fat as the first finger foods, before fruits.

I am personally more carnivorous, but I still provide a varied selection of fresh fruit and veggies for my children. Avocados are an other super food that should be give to children as a first food. My two year old will eat about a whole avocado in one sitting. I also give them small servings of berries as well as different other fruits. I have given them raw carrots to teeth on, my son still has random cravings for carrots and he will eat a whole carrot as a snack when he feels like it.

Here's some random pictures of a most randomly beautiful day.
I have got the most excellent leg of lamb and have eaten a bag of clams. The children are covered in blue berries and blood and are about as happy as any children I know. My life is about as good as it gets. Which is miraculous considering the despair I was experiencing just 16 months ago.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:03:14 am by TylerDurden »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 03:37:52 pm »
Incredible! When I saw you 3 years ago you looked like in you're 30 or 35! And I must say that you're much more beautiful in real than on this photo.

Thanks for your compliments. Although I don't think I'm really looking like 30 (anyway not yet ;) ), I'm feeling like thirty (or even younger). Raw nutrition not only prevent physical destruction but mental too. Deep in my heart I feel that no adult should be looking or feeling older than 30 or he suffers from progeria.  :D

@sabertooth
Thanks for this personal report. All the best for your familiy. :)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 05:07:01 pm »
Susan,

It's not improbable to bear children until 60.  My brother in law was born when his mother was 52.

Sabertooth,

Love your pictures, more to blog with!  Awesome pic with your baby and that big bone!

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »
It's not improbable to bear children until 60.  My brother in law was born when his mother was 52.

Yes, I know. Menopause (like menstruation) is a disease caused by an unnatural nutrition. Healthy raw living women will prove this.

Offline Hanna

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2011, 07:25:46 pm »
Thanks for all the pictures!

Another clarification: no cavities. His food: 100 % paleo organic products grown without chemicals and without heat processing, either direct or indirect (nothing hot dried, no heated compost, etc.)

In one of the pictures he’s with my first son who has eaten 100% instincto ever since after being 3 years old.

Did your other son have any cavities?

Offline Haai

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 03:19:08 am »

Of course not. I have done this twenty years before when I started my raw experiment. But I started raw vegan and so tooth decay continued. I filled my teeth again to stop the decay but without succes. And I always recognized the bad influence of the foreign materials for my spirit.

Just to verify...are you saying you had your fillings removed and not replaced with anything? If so, wasn't there any exposed nerve tissue making it painful to eat? Were you not worried about infections at all?
"In the modern, prevailing view of the cosmos, we sit here as tiny, unimportant specks of protoplasm, flukes of nature, and stare out into an almost limitless void. Vast, nameless tracts of emptiness dominate the scene. Talk about feeling small.
But we do not look out at the universe; it is, instead, within us, as a rich 3-D visual experience whose location is the mind" - R. Lanza, Beyond Biocentrism.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk