Author Topic: I want to keep my appendix/appendicitis  (Read 13856 times)

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
I want to keep my appendix/appendicitis
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:18:15 pm »
*Info* - I read the appendix thread prior to this through search so please don't attack me, I didn't want to bump the thread and i'm terrified right now.

For the past day, since Sunday morning, i've had this dull, not hurting but throbing recognizable persistant pressure, maybe slight but noticeable feeling hard to call it pain, but it feels like you've got gas or pressure. It's been that way on the right side of my body, basically on the right on my lower side.

Is this appendicitis? If so i'm terrified i've been ignoring it until now and after hearing about the chemical and digestive use of the appendix from the previous thread and how Aajonus lost his appendix I don't want to lose my appendix.

Is this appendicitis? And if so can it be treated without me losing my appendix?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:02:25 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
Re: I want to keep my appendix/appendicitis
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 06:47:53 pm »
Remember it's not possible to give a medical telediagnosis. :) Go to a doctor and afterwards you will know if it's really your appendix which hurts. But maybe I can appease you: not every pain or pressure on the right side is an appendicitis. And even if it's an appendictitis that doesn't mean that have to loose your appendix. I have had an appendicits many years ago and exept a burning pain I have had fever. I stopped eating and drinking for some days (how long I can't say any more). The pain and the fever vanished and I recovered totally within two weeks. After the fasting period I started raw mono-eating and I felt better than ever before.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 06:52:48 pm »
Remember it's not possible to give a medical telediagnosis. :) Go to a doctor and afterwards you will know if it's really your appendix which hurts. But maybe I can appease you: not every pain or pressure on the right side is an appendicitis. And even if it's an appendictitis that doesn't mean that have to loose your appendix. I have had an appendicits many years ago and exept a burning pain I have had fever. I stopped eating and drinking for some days (how long I can't say any more). The pain and the fever vanished and I recovered totally within two weeks. After the fasting period I started raw mono-eating and I felt better than ever before.

Thank you Susan, I haven't seen a doctor yet because I was afraid of the CT scans radiation and being pressured to have my appendix removed but i'll think about going.

When you had appendicitis did you keep the appendix or did you have it removed? Also I haven't had any burning pan, just feels like gassy pressure on my right side. It didn't go away completely but to say the least improved yesterday after a bowel movement. No nausea, or vomiting or fever either. I feel fine except for gas and the feeling on my lower right side.

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:05:28 pm »
I once saved a friend from appendicitis by giving him Dr. Tam's Miracle tea, a fast colon cleanser.  I told him to delay his surgery, of course it worked.

-----

You can try the same colon cleanse with 90 ml of Castor Oil.

And at the same time for added measure you can do an extra virgin olive oil enema, stick in as much olive oil in your butt (1 liter), assume the position.

Most probably, this will work for you.

(This is the intussusception protocol I did for my 8 year old boy, we avoided surgery as well.)

http://www.curemanual.com/diseases-and-tweaks/how-to-cure-intussusception-at-home-avoiding-surgery/

-------

Tell us how it went for you.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 08:52:56 pm »
I once saved a friend from appendicitis by giving him Dr. Tam's Miracle tea, a fast colon cleanser.  I told him to delay his surgery, of course it worked.

-----

You can try the same colon cleanse with 90 ml of Castor Oil.

And at the same time for added measure you can do an extra virgin olive oil enema, stick in as much olive oil in your butt (1 liter), assume the position.

Most probably, this will work for you.

(This is the intussusception protocol I did for my 8 year old boy, we avoided surgery as well.)

http://www.curemanual.com/diseases-and-tweaks/how-to-cure-intussusception-at-home-avoiding-surgery/

-------

Tell us how it went for you.

Thanks, question: Isn't castor oil from a bean/legume, I read a while back that it was poisonous.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:12:59 pm »
No, my "guess"  l) ;) would be it's just hypochondria.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 09:42:24 pm »
Thanks, question: Isn't castor oil from a bean/legume, I read a while back that it was poisonous.

castor oil is not poisonous.

In emergencies and crisis situations... use everything you got as long as it works.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:48:58 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 09:44:12 pm »

Haha im starting to love Tyler more and more bringing rational thought to these threads. Thats true. I really do hope deep down this is all just gas or even a kidney stone or my imagination so I can keep my appendix and not have it go to smitherines in explosion.  I just want the feeling on my side to go away so castor oil here we go, im going to tell my uncle to buy some.

Don't forget the 1 liter bottle of extra virgin olive oil and the enema bucket.

Do both the oil enema and the castor oil.

Suck in your yuck and pride factors and have your uncle help you stick it in your butt.

And I can't give any guarantees with tele-forum-health advice like this... there is limited info, but those oils are generally safe.

You can look at this as the FAT + FAT solution.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:58:42 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 09:56:14 pm »
Don't forget the 1 liter bottle of extra virgin olive oil and the enema bucket.

Do both the oil enema and the castor oil.

Suck in your yuck and pride factors and have your uncle help you stick it in your butt.

And I can't give any guarantees with tele-forum-health advice like this... there is limited info, but those oils are generally safe.

You can look at this is the FAT + FAT solution.

Would downing a lot of olive oil help too orally?

Also question i read your guide thingy for this and you said lots of raw meat only cooked veg. Would it be okay to eat a raw leaf - raw arugala it has a bit of insoluble fiber but its a green leaf, is that okay?

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 10:00:04 pm »

Would downing a lot of olive oil help too orally?

No.  Stick to the castor oil.  the action of castor oil is to purge your intestines.

Also question i read your guide thingy for this and you said lots of raw meat only cooked veg. Would it be okay to eat a raw leaf - raw arugala it has a bit of insoluble fiber but its a green leaf, is that okay?

All of that thingy is AFTER your crisis is over.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »
No.  Stick to the castor oil.  the action of castor oil is to purge your intestines.

All of that thingy is AFTER your crisis is over.

Okay so no raw, should I cook it or go Zero carb like you said? And yup castor oil will be a check.

Offline Susan

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
    • rohkostwiki.de
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »
When you had appendicitis did you keep the appendix or did you have it removed?

I kept my appendix, of course.

Thank you Susan, I haven't seen a doctor yet because I was afraid of the CT scans radiation and being pressured to have my appendix removed but i'll think about going.

Before becoming nervous without any reason look for a doctor.

Why should oil clean our instestines? For me that's cooking nonsense.  -d

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:24 pm »
I kept my appendix, of course.

Before becoming nervous without any reason look for a doctor.

Why should oil clean our instestines? For me that's cooking nonsense.  -d

I'll consult a doctor soon.

What's worrying me now is a friend just told me this:
"Clara Franco Besides, it's not the same thing, when you already have an appendicitis diagnose, it means something's very wrong ALREADY!!!.... and as far as I know, (me NOT being a doctor), untreated appendicitis evolves into peritonitis which is bad, bad, BAD. In this case we CAN say, have it removed an go on with life... :)"

Offline RomanK

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 11:44:12 pm »
Susan is right: appendix is very important. According to one theory appendix is storage for microorganisms of yr intestines. It means it is restarting bank in case you get diarrhea or some poisoning.
 And again Susan is right fasting is good remedy for appendix inflammation. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 03:47:12 am »
Its probably because you don't have a foreskin.
That's not paleo.

Offline Roselene

• Deer Hunter
    • View Profile
    • I like We Want 2 Live.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 04:33:46 am »
   My appendix was inflamed the end of 1984.  That's what they found wrong with me when my family insisted on me going to the hospital.  I wasn't going to go.  I felt whatever the pain was would pass eventually.  I was broke with no decent insurance.  They didn't operate.  Nothing happened but those annoying exams figuring it out.  I wish I hadn't gone. Maybe you'll be alright.  Maybe you should do nothing.  I think what brought it on for me was eating too many grapes?  Is an inflamed appendix appendicitis?

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 06:50:47 am »
You need to go straight to emergency. Your appendix may have already busted which can cause death, get your brain parasites checked out at the same time.

Alternatively you could stop trolling this forum.

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 07:28:39 am »
Techydude, you clearly have been infected by a space-alien brain parasite, which foreskinless males are more susceptible to. These parasites are heavy duty, so you'll need to set a beam ray at maximum power and beam your brain for four hours straight whilst stark naked in front of a crowd of ten or more people, preferably in a library or house of worship. If you follow these instructions you will be cured and you must then mail me a check for $5000. If you do not follow the instructions precisely, the space alien will sense that you're trying to kill it and will accelerate the mind-control process. Then you will be doomed to join the other pod people on the mother ship. No thanks are necessary.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Online goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 07:45:43 am »
Okay so no raw, should I cook it or go Zero carb like you said? And yup castor oil will be a check.

If you have a problem with your appendix, you shouldn't be eating anything.  It is a time for fasting. 

I've shared with you my technique what I did for my friend and for my son. 

It's up to you now.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 04:04:48 pm »

Hi Techydude,

if I was you, I would eat only papayas and nothing else for several days until all pain and pressure disappears. From my experience papaya is the most cleansing and soothing fruit for the whole gi tract. Of course it's in no way sustainable in the long run, but a very effective healing method if acute symptoms appear. Papayas enormously speed up bowel movements and throw out all undesireable substances. Gas and pressure will subside and your appendix should feel happy again quickly.

I wouldn't eat any animal products as long as you feel any discomfort.

Good luck!

Löwenherz

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 04:15:58 pm »
If you have a problem with your appendix, you shouldn't be eating anything.  It is a time for fasting.  

I've shared with you my technique what I did for my friend and for my son.  

It's up to you now.

Thanks everyone. An update: I took the olive oil enema of organic extra virgin olive oil about 3/4 of the bottle was left and I just poured the entire thing into an enema with help from family to administer it, was akward and the sensation in my lower belly i'll never forget and downed the castor oil. I've been eating ZC today also.

The pain in my side has lessened and seems to be getting better, i'll try fasting too.

The sensation in my side has lessened

@lowerhz Papayas unfortunately aren't in season around here =(

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 05:54:28 pm »

I'll consult a doctor soon.

What's worrying me now is a friend just told me this:
"Clara Franco Besides, it's not the same thing, when you already have an appendicitis diagnose, it means something's very wrong ALREADY!!!.... and as far as I know, (me NOT being a doctor), untreated appendicitis evolves into peritonitis which is bad, bad, BAD. In this case we CAN say, have it removed an go on with life... :)"

A friend of mine died of appendicitis when he was 18 years old, the doctors didn't catch it in time. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk