Author Topic: Now that you have the best of health. What do you use it for?  (Read 5988 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Now that you have the best of health.  What do you use it for?

For those who just realized they got the best of health now because of RPD, what do you do with it?

For those who had received the gift of health of RPD for quite a good number of years, what did you use your health for?

Any more plans what to do with your now healthy lives?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

CitrusHigh

Re: Now that you have the best of health. What do you use it for?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:59:49 pm »
I'm using it to change the world, heal my family, and create wealth. But most of all I'm using it to seek the truth in other areas of life, especially the origin of life.

Great question though, It'll be interesting to see how RAFers respond!

Offline Neone

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:56:59 pm »
I can watch tv and sit on the computer all day, PAIN FREE!!
That's not paleo.

Offline CHK91

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:57:36 am »

YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, I'm going to use it to have fun and enjoyable life. I'm starting to enjoy things that I used to enjoy doing.
All I want is the truth... Just gimme some truth.
"I wanna be the minority."

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:34:40 am »
sharing knowledge, creating health in myself, my friends, family and community and the beautiful environment that surrounds and sustains us

through farming(yeah i know agriculture was considered the great schizm, but i think its necessary to head back towards that direction)  i am trying to live as beneficial of a life as possible, its really a culmination of all of my experiences and learning  so far in life and even if it doesnt save the world  ;) it is what i think to be the most beneficial to all of the different elements on this earth and in my life that are important, necessary and it definitely is good to think that all of these things are beneficial and sustaining to each other when healthy or maintaining a closer healthful balance :)

Offline klowcarb

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 01:43:24 am »
I like to look at my abs in the mirror.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 02:06:07 am »
  Yeah, I know what you mean!  Being without constant pain is a massive benefit all by itself.IMO, converting others is a waste of time.  Better to gloat and have schadenfreude when others foul up and do the opposite.

I suppose, for me, I like my allexperts profile for its quiet seduction of the very few people who have any sense re diet/health. Plus, I like the fact that my other relatives have no clue re health, so that they will have awful health-problems over time - many such relatives already have various serious aging problems re appearance.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 07:52:54 am »
I've always wanted to be a dancer/runner so I wanna use it to have a good time, heal, and fuel my dancing and running :P

CitrusHigh

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 08:38:11 am »
  Yeah, I know what you mean!  Being without constant pain is a massive benefit all by itself.IMO, converting others is a waste of time.  Better to gloat and have schadenfreude when others foul up and do the opposite.

I suppose, for me, I like my allexperts profile for its quiet seduction of the very few people who have any sense re diet/health. Plus, I like the fact that my other relatives have no clue re health, so that they will have awful health-problems over time - many such relatives already have various serious aging problems re appearance.

haha you crack me up Ty, at least you're honest about it! I can see your point off view, sometimes my family frustrates the hell out of me. i just want to shake them and say, look dammit, can't you see? The proof is standing right here in front you!>! But then I take a deep breath, realize that thing about the horse and water and do my best to lead by example with gentle nudges here and there.

As for converting others, I just can't help myself, I know what will fix all these people around me and I just want to share and teach, actually I'm holding intro RAF classes this summer here in metro MN. I have it fairly easy though as I'm part of a very local WAPF group and they have already crossed the first hurdle when they came looking for raw milk (I know you're against it, but this is about a journey towards finding the proper foods for each individual), plant the seed and it grows. It also helps when your point makes rational sense.

Offline magnetic

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 09:11:37 am »
I realized that health was a beginning, not an end and I now want to pursue higher states of being/consciousness.  I think it would be more difficult if I were not on the diet I am on now, or at least my progress would be limited by my diet were I to eat sub-optimally.

This is strange for me because I am an atheist and I have never been religious.  But something has been awakened in me by eating raw animal foods.  Not a religious feeling, but a connection to my spirit.

CitrusHigh

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 09:24:49 am »
I agree magnetic, I hypothesize that the cleaner your cells are the more awake, or attuned they are, or whatever you'd like to term it.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 04:32:31 am »
My spirit has been lifted by this diet. I have always been superstitious, but generally pessimistic. Now have has a since of spiritual optimism. I go out to this Unitarian Church every Sunday and find it very enriching for myself and my children. I like the grounds of the church, and the main sanctuary is built like a wooden space ship. The message is something I can agree with and the people there are generally good spirited. Through the church I have found a Buddhist sanga, a yoga class, and have just recently started taking a Poi course(fire spinning is awesome). This isn't me but perhaps after a couple of 6 week courses I could be close to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IjdnMvBW_A
Before this diet I would be to sick an fatigued to even attempt such activities.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline donrad

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Omnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2011, 02:24:18 am »
I use it to build even better health and live longer. Learn about nutrition and do more exercise.

I help with community gardens (focusing on schools), teaching people to grow nutritious food. My goals are to start a grass based farm operation. Or to facilitate others to do grass based farming and ranching.

It is a spiritual as well as physical endevor. Feels good.
Naturally, Don

Offline achillezzz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2011, 02:39:46 am »
My goals are to start a grass based farm operation. Or to facilitate others to do grass based farming and ranching.

When that farm is ready invite me in I want to work on a farm for a month to see what it is for fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk