Author Topic: Dental health of dentists' children in Mongolia  (Read 4364 times)

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
Dental health of dentists' children in Mongolia
« on: March 23, 2011, 06:04:54 am »
Dental health of dentists' children in Mongolia.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12834383

Can you guess who had the better dental health--the children of Mongolian dentists, or rural Mongolian children?
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Dental health of dentists' children in Mongolia
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:41:08 am »
You don't have to go to Mongolia to discover the fallacy of modern dentistry.

My great grand mother was a dental assistant when she was in her 20s, she cleaned her teeth daily with their abrasive paste, and lost all of her teeth before she was 30.

A wise man from northern California told me all the old folks where he lived kept all their teeth their whole life, which was usually up into the 90s. They wold take the burnt end of a match and pick their teeth after every meal, but other than that they didn't brush or see dentist.

I personalty haven brushed my teeth since I was 16, and haven't had a cavity since.
I clean my mouth out with saliva, and avoid junk food and don't have any need for modern dental care.
Modern tooth paste with fluoride are not healthy in my book, nor are frequent cleanings, which use harsh abrasives that ware down tooth enamel.

My uncle went to a dentist for the first time in his 20s and was told he had perfect teeth, they did a cleaning anyway(free cleanings with his insurance plan) 6 months later he had 8 cavities.

Dental cleanings cause cavities(its a conspiracy)
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 03:51:08 pm »
I personalty haven brushed my teeth since I was 16, and haven't had a cavity since.

Wow! You can be really happy about this. I wish I had some knowledge about teeth health in my teens.

If I eat beef or lamb some remains always stick between my teeth.

Do you floss your teeth?

Löwenherz

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 07:44:03 pm »
I will floss if there is something other than meat I can feel stuck in between teeth, but its rare that happens.

I will get things like fat stuck in my teeth . but its not an issue because fat wont cause the tooth decay like carb foods will.

Very tasty stuff

I have a couple of fillings from the days when I did take good care of my teeth. My mother took me in for regular cleanings and I would brush every day, and I would get cavities like clock work. Then when I was a teenager I found that my mouth felt much cleaner if I just rinsed it out with saliva, and then I began to hear secondhand how too much brushing causes the enamel to wear down. I just instintivlt put away the brush and haven't had a cavity since.

Modern dentistry is a mafia crime syndicate that makes you pay for its dental protection instead of teaching you about natural ways to prevent tooth decay, they use chemical abrasive that will actually cause cavities, and then they act like the saviors by filling your head with mercury.

I know there are a lot of  pop drinking , cake eaters who would get cavities regardless and probably do need to brush the sugar off of their teeth, but if you follow an ancestral diet, and are not malnourished then you should have no need for a tooth brush.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 07:53:42 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Löwenherz

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 10:18:28 pm »
Sabertooth,

thank you very much! You convinced me. After 38 years of daily tooth brushing TODAY IS THE LAST DAY. I just have thrown my toothbrush into the trashcan. Enough is enough.

Yeah, that's real evolution!  ;D

From now on I limit my tooth care to flossing when I eat meat from land mammals. As you mentioned, the fat can stick between the teeth. (BTW: Does this show us soemthing?) It causes no problems regarding teeth health, of course, but it can cause bad breath.

Löwenherz

Offline Techydude

• Shaman
  • The barefoot raw paleo nudist intactivist naturale
    • View Profile
    • Genital integrity through regenerative medicine
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 07:55:50 am »
I will floss if there is something other than meat I can feel stuck in between teeth, but its rare that happens.

I will get things like fat stuck in my teeth . but its not an issue because fat wont cause the tooth decay like carb foods will.

Very tasty stuff

I have a couple of fillings from the days when I did take good care of my teeth. My mother took me in for regular cleanings and I would brush every day, and I would get cavities like clock work. Then when I was a teenager I found that my mouth felt much cleaner if I just rinsed it out with saliva, and then I began to hear secondhand how too much brushing causes the enamel to wear down. I just instintivlt put away the brush and haven't had a cavity since.

Modern dentistry is a mafia crime syndicate that makes you pay for its dental protection instead of teaching you about natural ways to prevent tooth decay, they use chemical abrasive that will actually cause cavities, and then they act like the saviors by filling your head with mercury.

I know there are a lot of  pop drinking , cake eaters who would get cavities regardless and probably do need to brush the sugar off of their teeth, but if you follow an ancestral diet, and are not malnourished then you should have no need for a tooth brush.

I just threw up in my mouth a little  :D But at least it tastes like beef. Good for teeth and teh yumz

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk