Author Topic: Report: 5 days on Raw Paleo  (Read 4156 times)

Offline MXV

• Forager
    • View Profile
Report: 5 days on Raw Paleo
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:48:03 pm »
Got on the raw paleo diet 5 days ago.  So far it's just been seafood that I've been eating: oysters, squid, tuna, seaweed, almonds.  But in those 5 days I've addressed a couple of issues that I've been struggling with for quite some time.  These 2 issues are dandruff and a smelly bellybutton.  I've had small patches of dandruff for the past 10 years and have attempted many remedies.  After 5 days on this diet it's gone completely and I hope permanently.  I've noticed that not all have the same experience and that some cases of dandruff persist despite the diet.  The smelly belly button is something that I've noticed in the past couple of years and research has suggested that it may be related to candida and that it's nothing to worry about.  I've done liver cleanses, master cleanses, and afterwards taken healthy doses of probiotics and still the condition persisted.  After 5 days of the diet, the condition is now gone.  Hopefully, these improvements are permanent and are just the beginning.

Will add raw beef meat and liver to my diet this week.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Report: 5 days on Raw Paleo
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 03:12:37 pm »
wow, I havent been able to solve my dandruff.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline MXV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 04:33:21 pm »
I was hoping I would get results for my eyesight like you did for yours after the oysters but no such luck.  I ate a whole bunch of oysters the first few days and there's not an iota of improvement in my eyesight.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 08:02:55 pm »
mvx...did your vision problems take a while to accumulate or where they immediately present?  remember that true healing is never instant and it is worth the while to stick with efforts that improve your health, to figure out what you may need to augment about your diet, lifestyle...etc, in the process to become more healthful and to have patience! the healing is cumulative as well, and definitely will happen if you are mindful of what you are doing, not afraid to change from something that is not benefiting you etc.....i have been eating raw paleo with the exception of a few cooked veggies for a few years and am amazed that the longer i have been eating this way and having a healthy lifestyle, the more consistant my good health, physically, mentally and emotionally have become....!!! so dont get discouraged if in the next few weeks or months you have bad days, flair ups or whatever, not often is anything cured over night(just sayin!)

i am glad you are having relief of symptoms thus far, where you eating high carbs, dairy or foods that you are allergic to before?  do you drink tap water with chlorine? do you eat any fermented vegetables? how do you feel that you digest almonds? do you soak, sprout or roast them before you eat them?

Offline MXV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 11:23:50 am »
mvx...did your vision problems take a while to accumulate or where they immediately present?

Vision problems started in law school about 20yrs ago.  So I've had it for quite awhile.

where you eating high carbs, dairy or foods that you are allergic to before?  do you drink tap water with chlorine? do you eat any fermented vegetables? how do you feel that you digest almonds? do you soak, sprout or roast them before you eat them?

High carbs:  Well I do drink beer quite a lot but since the diet I've been successful in avoiding it lately;  Tap water:  It's tap water but filtered, I don't know if it's got chlorine in it;  Fermented vegetables:  Yes, I do eat kimchi for the probiotics it contains;  Almonds:  They're from California so they're probably not raw almonds and I take them as they are since soaking them would be useless for sprouting.

Thank you for your encouraging words, Jessica.

Offline MXV

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 05:51:57 pm »
Interestingly, dandruff came back.  Maybe it's the raw beef.  I'll try seafood only again and see ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk